So why do people hate Israel?

The Israel story is a significant part but not the whole. A large part of this has to do with the Saudi brand of Islam and the power that their geographic ownership of Mecca and Medina, oil money and more recently the internet. Its like what Nazis are to atheists and what would happen to Christianity if the Westboro Baptist Church owned and was based out of Jerusalem and happened to sit on the world's largest oil reserve.
ironically, they are exporting the attitudes and culture that the Prophet Mohamed spent his life fighting against. But that is another story.

The Israel story is a significant part but not the whole. A large part of this has to do with the Saudi brand of Islam and the power that their geographic ownership of Mecca and Medina, oil money and more recently the internet. Its like what Nazis are to atheists and what would happen to Christianity if the Westboro Baptist Church owned and was based out of Jerusalem and happened to sit on the world's largest oil reserve.
ironically, they are exporting the attitudes and culture that the Prophet Mohamed spent his life fighting against. But that is another story.

Human beings can't fight human nature.

Smart??,... You don't have to be "smart" to understand that, just willing to recognise the obvious.

Boko Haram is a fundamentalist Islamic group believed to be allied with Al Quaeda, who who like AQ, have arisen as a result of the resurgence of fundamentalist hatred for the West and the US in particular, because they actively support the Israel's oppression of Muslims in Palestine.

Last edited:
Smart??,... You don't have to be "smart" to understand that, just willing to recognise the obvious.

Boko Haram is a fundamentalist Islamic group believed to be allied with Al Quaeda, who who like AQ, have arisen as a result of the resurgence of fundamentalist hatred for the West and the US in particular, because they actively support the Israel's oppression of Muslims in Palestine.

What kind of logic is that. Killing christians in Nigeria because Israel's oppression of muslims in Palestine. So , ANY muslim in the world kan kill someone and blames it on Israel? For your consideration, fanatic muslims are against non-muslims on muslim ground. Muslim ground is ground that was once conquered by muslims, and once conquered those grounds are always muslim ground. The reason why they are against Israel is not because they are jews but because non-muslims are governing muslim ground. They are against the US because they have boots on muslim ground (Iraq, Afghanistan).

What kind of logic is that. Killing christians in Nigeria because Israel's oppression of muslims in Palestine. So , ANY muslim in the world kan kill someone and blames it on Israel? For your consideration, fanatic muslims are against non-muslims on muslim ground. Muslim ground is ground that was once conquered by muslims, and once conquered those grounds are always muslim ground. The reason why they are against Israel is not because they are jews but because non-muslims are governing muslim ground. They are against the US because they have boots on muslim ground (Iraq, Afghanistan).
You asked for a link, I gave you the link.

There's no doubt that their cause at at least as logical as that of the Jews occupying land and killing the occupants who resist, under the pretext that "their god" told them it was theirs 2000 years ago.

Muslim?... You know as well as I do, that this is a deliberate lie, as Christian Palestinians are just as adamant as the Muslims, to be rid of the Israeli parasites infesting their land.

Last edited:
Ok... do you think that by giving the land they demand,they will stop ? answer is no....they will persecute Israelis living there once the land is surrendered.

Ok... do you think that by giving the land they demand,they will stop ? answer is no....they will persecute Israelis living there once the land is surrendered.
I'm going to ignore your stupid comment until you have read the thread through, and found that your question has already been answered a number of times.

Last edited:
That was not a stupid comment but logical thinking, which you lacks.
Anyone who (like yourself) ignores previously answered questions is asking a stupid question. It is also a stupid question when they don't bother to think what they have said

So to answer it again,...

As has been pointed out ad infinitum. Jews lived happily and peacefully among the Arabs of Palestine prior to Jews taking up Zionist policies in Palestine, my Great Grandfather and his family being some of them.

Furthermore,... did it ever occur to you (Zhaldev), that firstly, if the land is returned to it's rightful owners, there will not be any "Israelis", any remaining Jews will become Palestinians??... and also if the land is returned, the Jewish occupiers with the exception of the few who were there prior to the Zionist influx, will have to go back where they came from or somewhere else where they will be accepted, as the owners and/or their descendants will reclaim the land which is rightfully theirs.

Last edited:
Why? POLITICS!
The Arabs have oil and Europe is turning Muslim anyway. Germany has to worry about the German/Turkish vote, France and Holland about the North African vote. And as for the UK it's kept afloat by Saudi and Golf Money!

Anyone who (like yourself) ignores previously answered questions is asking a stupid question. It is also a stupid question when they don't bother to think what they have said

As has been pointed out ad infinitum. Jews lived happily and peacefully among the Arabs of Palestine prior to Jews taking up Zionist policies in Palestine, my Great Grandfather and his family being some of them.

Furthermore,... did it ever occur to you (Zhaldev), that firstly, if the land is returned to it's rightful owners, there will not be any "Israelis", any remaining Jews will become Palestinians??... and also if the land is returned, the Jewish occupiers with the exception of the few who were there prior to the Zionist influx, will have to go back where they came from or somewhere else where they will be accepted, as the owners and/or their descendants will reclaim the land which is rightfully theirs.

will the Palestinians accept them as their own and what about the cities they build,i mean they are not just living on land like nomads.They worked hard to build that nation and they cannot leave it to the palestinians just like that.Like i said in my other previous post the effort to normalize the situation and to live in harmony is to be made by both sides.

Arab Palestinians in Israel have a better life and make more money than the ones living in "Palestine". Arab Palestinians who stayed in Israel after the Arab attacks have a better life than the ones who fled. The problem is that fanatic muslims refuse to live in a non-muslim ruled country. That's why there are troubles in so many non-muslim countries because they want to rule themselves and others according to sharia law.

And it is not because you are repeating things over and over again that they become truth.

Arab Palestinians in Israel have a better life and make more money than the ones living in "Palestine". Arab Palestinians who stayed in Israel after the Arab attacks have a better life than the ones who fled. The problem is that fanatic muslims refuse to live in a non-muslim ruled country. That's why there are troubles in so many non-muslim countries because they want to rule themselves and others according to sharia law.

And it is not because you are repeating things over and over again that they become truth.
More bullsh!t, because you realise that you could not dispute my last reply so your answer is reduced to the repetition of previously disproven lies.

Again,... for the fourth or fifth time (maybe more), Christian Palestinians want to be rid of the parasite Israelis as much as the Muslims. Your Zionist propaganda doesn't even hold water.

So,... tell me how repeating your obvious lie is going to make it become truth? LOL I believe that was my line, anyway,...

That is another reason why people hate Israel, because of lying propagandists like you.

Last edited:
More bullsh!t, because you realise that you could not dispute my last reply so your answer is reduced to the repetition of previously disproven lies.

Your last reply was crap and unlogical.

Again,... for the fourth or fifth time (maybe more), Christian Palestinians want to be rid of the parasite Israelis as much as the Muslims. Your Zionist propaganda doesn't even hold water.

I never heard of a Christian Palestinian suicide bomber or one who shoots rockets at Israel. The average Christian Palestinian has a better life than his muslim counter part. Most of them don't care if they are ruled by Jews, Christians or Muslims, as long as they can live their life as they want to. They want to live in peace and have a good life just as 95% of the Muslim Palestinians. The other 5% (the ones you side with) are only looking for trouble and endangering the lifes of others.

So,... tell me how repeating your obvious lie is going to make it become truth? LOL I believe that was my line, anyway,...

That is another reason why people hate Israel, because of lying propagandists like you.

I only repeat FACTS. If you don't like the fact you call it a lie.

Fact : per capita income in the West Bank is less than two thousand dollars a year, Israel’s is just above $30,000.
Fact : in 2010 Palestinians working in Israeli settlements make almost double the wage than their peers in the West-Bank.
Fact : There are more than 50.000 permits for Palestinians to work in Israel and the settlements, only 35.000 are fulfilled. Yet the Palestinians claim they are being counteracted.

Your last reply was crap and unlogical.
No, as usual, you just had no credible reply. It's not only logical, you know, as does everyone else that it's true and you can't admit that as it shows your propaganda to be lies.

Last edited:
No, as usual, you just had no credible reply. It's not only logical, you know, as does everyone else that it's true and you can't admit that as it shows your propaganda to be lies.

This was your logic:

Al-Qaeda was established around 1988 by bin Laden, helped finance, recruit, transport and train thousands of fighters from dozens of countries to be part of an Afghan resistance to defeat the Soviet Union. Al-Qaeda's current goal is to establish a pan-Islamic Caliphate throughout the world by working with allied Islamic extremist groups to overthrow regimes it deems "non-Islamic" and expelling Westerners and non-Muslims from Muslim countries.. Not a word about Israel, which is included in non-muslims.
So, you are far away from the truth.

No, I'm a damned sight closer than you are, because all of the bogey man stories you tell, about Global Islamic Terrorism are still as a direct result of the US support of Israel against Palestine. An undeniable truth that you cannot get around. LOL

Back