So why do people hate Israel?

Wake up you bloody drongo. Read the thread before you start dribbling sh!t

I'll bet what you know of this conflict could be written in the head of a pin with a 6" brush.

For a start, religion (Islam) is only coincidental to the subject, the dispute is about the European Jews occupying the land of another people. A land to which they have absolutely no legitimate claim whatsoever.

Go back and read the thread because people are not going to bother re-answering all of the stock standard pro zionist claptrap you are quoting.

Last edited:
Wake up you bloody drongo. Read the thread before you start dribbling sh!t

I'll bet what you know of this conflict could be written in the head of a pin with a 6" brush.

For a start, religion (Islam) is only coincidental to the subject, the dispute is about the European Jews occupying the land of another people. A land to which they have absolutely no legitimate claim whatsoever.

Go back and read the thread because people are not going to bother re-answering all of the stock standard pro zionist claptrap you are quoting.

When he reads the thread he'll know you are wrong.

Mate come on, you have posted in multiple threads on this issue and in every case it has been pro-zionist it is too late now to deny it so embrace it as you have been labelled anyway so it isn't like it really matters you have fooled no one.

As the saying goes, "If the shoe fits, wear it even if it is an ugly one".

Mate come on, you have posted in multiple threads on this issue and in every case it has been pro-zionist it is too late now to deny it so embrace it as you have been labelled anyway so it isn't like it really matters you have fooled no one.

As the saying goes, "If the shoe fits, wear it even if it is an ugly one".

So, saying things that you don't like make me a pro-zionist? If I were a pro-zionist I would approve settler's actions against the Palestinians. If I would be a pro-zionist I would support the greater Israel (the land first promised to them by the British). I defend their rights not their wrongs. The shoe doesn't fit.

Whats his face, the new guy. (edit: Asma18)
Define: Islamic sympathizer

Also, pro-Zionist isn't a label placed on people we don't like.
Zionism - the belief that Palestine should belong to Israelis.
Therefore if you are for the state of Israel where it is currently located, then you are a pro-Zionist.
It is like if you are against abortion, you are an anti-abortionist. Really no two ways about it.

Last edited:
One thing I have noticed and can throw in with Palestine on, I bet if Palestine was where Israel was today, then Palestine would not be on the verge of dragging the U.S. into another failure of foreign policy over Iran right now.

One thing I have noticed and can throw in with Palestine on, I bet if Palestine was where Israel was today, then Palestine would not be on the verge of dragging the U.S. into another failure of foreign policy over Iran right now.
Israel is without doubt the USAs (and for that matter the World's) most serious liability.

If you care to look at the origins of virtually all of today's Global Islamic terrorism, it can all be traced back to US support of Israel in their oppression of of the Palestinian people.

The Palestinians may only be "dumb ragheads" to the American public, but they are not so stupid as to not realise that they have had their land stolen from them.

Last edited:
"If you care to look at the origins of virtually all of today's Global Islamic terrorism, it can all be traced back to US support of Israel in their oppression of of the Palestinian people. "

I do care, so thanks for the lead.

I did quite a bit of digging since my last post in this thread, and now see a whole lot of what is contributing towards the ever nearer confrontation between Iran and Israel, and what this means for American Taxpayers as result-

This complex situation can almost be labeled as an artificially created set of circumstances, partly because of over 40 years of blind support of Israel and it's campgain to secure Palestine no matter the costs.

In a climate choked by recession, and with an ecomnomy with barely a pulse, that the prospect of another war on the horizon, spells not only for myself and many families across my country, that what we would feel with the effects of another episode of chatostrophic spending brought on by any armed showdown in the region.

Most importantly the loss of more American Lives.

I sometimes feel that the U.S. government today in terms of foreign policy is still treating Israel like America's only vestige in the Middle East, and that it should be defended at all costs so we can monitor the Soviets....

This isn't 1963 anymore.

This isn't 1898 anymore for that matter. You would think that in today's more "civilized" climate of diplomacy that Gun Boat Diplomacy would be archaic thing of the past.

I guess I am mistaken.

And it just out right pi$$es me off to hear the notion from Iran saying "When Israel strikes, we will aslo consider this a declaration of war by the United States"

For me that means good bye for a chance a warm economic recovery and even more importantly the saftey of our troops in this country, and hello more casualties and welcome to the lost generation.

I suppose I should now draft my thank you letter adressed to Tel Aviv.

Last edited:
Israel is without doubt the USAs (and for that matter the World's) most serious liability.

If you care to look at the origins of virtually all of today's Global Islamic terrorism, it can all be traced back to US support of Israel in their oppression of of the Palestinian people.

The Palestinians may only be "dumb ragheads" to the American public, but they are not so stupid as to not realise that they have had their land stolen from them.

You don't seem to get it do you? Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Israel, it's all about non-muslims on muslim ground. Look at Iraq. As long as the Americans and their allies (39 countries!) were destroying Sadam's army it was OK. After that: thank you and now get out of here or we will attack you, and they did. The Islamic terrorists don't care about the Palestinians they want to destroy the Jews because their nation is build on muslim (not Palestinian) ground.

You don't seem to get it do you? Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Israel, it's all about non-muslims on muslim ground. Look at Iraq. As long as the Americans and their allies (39 countries!) were destroying Sadam's army it was OK. After that: thank you and now get out of here or we will attack you, and they did. The Islamic terrorists don't care about the Palestinians they want to destroy the Jews because their nation is build on muslim (not Palestinian) ground.
I get it but obviously you don't. For a start, as usual your answer was nothing to do with what I said.

Saddam was nothing to do with it.

Your pro-zionist claptrap would be a joke if it were not so childishly pathetic, and such an obvious lie.

Last edited:
I get it but obviously you don't. For a start, as usual your answer was nothing to do with what I said.

Then read the second sentence.

Your pro-zionist claptrap would be a joke if it were not so childishly pathetic, and such an obvious lie.

Then give me the connection with Boko Haram in Nigeria and Israel, or Al Shabaab in Somalia, or the Taliban in Afghanistan, or Abu Sayyaf in the Phillipines, the islamic terrorism in southern Thailand, and I can go on and on. None of them have anything to do with Israel but with imposing sharia law on (new) muslim ground.

Then read the second sentence.
Then give me the connection with Boko Haram in Nigeria and Israel, or Al Shabaab in Somalia, or the Taliban in Afghanistan, or Abu Sayyaf in the Phillipines, the islamic terrorism in southern Thailand, and I can go on and on. None of them have anything to do with Israel but with imposing sharia law on (new) muslim ground.
Ahhhh,... why are you always so eager to display your ignorance,.. or is it just plain dumb arrogance. They are all as a result of the resurgence of fundamentalist Islamic practices and beliefs, and all trace back to the US support of Palestine's occupation.

Last edited:
Ahhhh,... why are you always so eager to display your ignorance,.. or is it just plain dumb arrogance. They are all as a result of the resurgence of fundamentalist Islamic practices and beliefs, and all trace back to the US support of Palestine's occupation.

I am not sure I agree, the escalation of this mess can be traced back to the creation of Israel in 1947 I accept that the US involvement in subsequent years has added to the frustration and prevented any settlement which may be responsible for the level of extremism we see today but to say the US is totally responsible for this mess is not entirely accurate.

Last edited:
I am not sure I agree, the escalation of this mess can be traced back to the creation of Israel in 1947 I accept that the US involvement in subsequent years has added to the frustration and prevented any settlement which may be responsible for the level of extremism we see today but to say the US is totally responsible for this mess is not entirely accurate.
I can live with that.

After all, without the formation of Israel, the support of the US would never have been possible.

Show me the traces.

The escalation of this mess can be traced back to this exact date and event : Saturday, March 13, 624 AD - Battle of Badr.

Back