So why do people hate Israel?

It is an interesting one, I find myself agreeing with Spike but generally my involvement is to just prod it with a stick every couple of weeks for fun.

Zhaldev, you have your wires a bit crossed.
The aboriginals who make up less than 0.5% of the population, receive in excess of 2 billion dollars per year and by law have to be consulted and paid regarding anything to do with land in this country.
Aboriginals have the same rights as ever other person in this country but choose to cry racism at every turn because they can't accept the truth and are too lazy to get of their backsides and work for a living as the rest of us do.

As for the Palestinians - they were forced from their land and treated like ( and continue to be ) second class citizens with no rights what so ever over lands they have lived on for centuries.

The reason Israel is hated so much is they've gone out of their way to subjugate the palestinians in much the same was as the Nazi's tried to destroy the jews.

For some reason they believe that they are a law unto themselves and are entitled to do ANYTHING to further their nation.

If any country knows what its like to be persecuted, it's israel: they should know better

As for the Palestinians - they were forced from their land and treated like ( and continue to be ) second class citizens with no rights what so ever over lands they have lived on for centuries.

Here is a series of questions I have for you.

Which Palestinians are you talking about when you say "treated like second class citizens with no rights what so ever"? If you are talking about the Israeli Arabs then please provide a source that this is evident in enough numbers for us to be worried about it.

It is difficult to call Arabs that has "Palestinian" heritage "Palestinian" if they are citizens of Israel.

The reason Israel is hated so much is they've gone out of their way to subjugate the palestinians in much the same was as the Nazi's tried to destroy the jews.

What is up with people trying to compare this to the Nazis? They are completely off in similarity and scale. Please explain since you want to compare it why it is similiar.

Also hatred of Israel is in the minority, this is why I use critics of Israel instead of hatred.

For some reason they believe that they are a law unto themselves and are entitled to do ANYTHING to further their nation.

I think your forgetting that most countries act/acted like Israel and would do the same thing.

Which Palestinians are you talking about when you say "treated like second class citizens with no rights what so ever"? If you are talking about the Israeli Arabs then please provide a source that this is evident in enough numbers for us to be worried about it.

It is difficult to call Arabs that has "Palestinian" heritage "Palestinian" if they are citizens of Israel.
They are not true citizens of Israel, as the do not share the same privileges as Jewish citizens The subjugation of a people is no less abhorrent because of numbers involved. That is if you consider the 1,413,500 Palestinians in Israel in 2006 as an insignificant number.

What is up with people trying to compare this to the Nazis?
It is done because it is the most accurate comparison that can be made.

I think your forgetting that most countries act/acted like Israel and would do the same thing.
Any country that has, is just as guilty. The main difference being that most other first world countries stopped doing it 100 years ago, whereas Israel continues to this day.

Last edited:
They are not true citizens of Israel, as the do not share the same privileges as Jewish citizens The subjugation of a people is no less abhorrent because of numbers involved. That is if you consider the 1,413,500 Palestinians in Israel in 2006 as an insignificant number.

Arabs in Israel have equal rights under the law
Arabs in Israel can vote for whoever they want
Arabs in Israel can worship freely
Arabs in Israel are entitled to the full same state education as all other Israelis
Arabs are members of the Israeli parliament and ministers in the government

Zhaldev, you have your wires a bit crossed.
The aboriginals who make up less than 0.5% of the population, receive in excess of 2 billion dollars per year and by law have to be consulted and paid regarding anything to do with land in this country.
Aboriginals have the same rights as ever other person in this country but choose to cry racism at every turn because they can't accept the truth and are too lazy to get of their backsides and work for a living as the rest of us do.

This payback i think started in the latter half of this century.
I was referring back when Europeans started colonizing asia and australia,when population of aborigines was more or equal,at that time u know they were treated as second class citizens and even had to take permission from govt to marry.(its from wikipe not me)
well this is not the topic....what i meant to say if they had their religious notion or backing from other countries would u still be the same country.
Their(Palestinians) religious notions discourage them from any logical decision. They want people out but forgetting that its been over 60 years and world has moved on. Forgetting that people have build their world there when with some positive and logical decisions they could be part of it.

Last edited:

You're talking about the 1948 war? Not all Palestinians were forced from their land. Some left before the war, others left and came back after the war, others (most) were advised to leave and come back when Israel was destroyed, some were evicted. No one has the exact figures. Palestinians in Israel are far better treated than Israelis in Arab countries.

-------------------------

"Those good Jews brought civilization and peace to the Arab Muslims, and they dispersed gold and prosperity over Palestine without damage to anyone or taking anything by force. Despite this, the Muslims declared holy war against them and did not hesitate to massacre their children and women... Thus a black fate awaits the Jews and other minorities in case the Mandates are cancelled and Muslim Syria is united with Muslim Palestine."

The statement is from a letter sent to the French Prime Minister in June 1936 by six Syrian Alawi notables (the Alawis are the ruling class in Syria today) in support of Zionism. The grandfather of Hafez al-Assad, the former Fuhrer of Syria, was one of them. (Source, Daniel Pipes, Greater Syria, Oxford U Press, p. 179)

-------------------------

I you believe this then you do not know what the nazi-regime was like.

They'll do everything to protect their nation.

If any country knows what its like to be persecuted, it's israel: they should know better

They know better, but the muslim fundamentalists don't.

They know better, but the muslim fundamentalists don't.
He was talking about the Israelis, not Muslim fundamentalists that would never have been a worry had Israel not occupied Palestine. The only thing that the Israelis learned from the repression of Jews in Europe, was how to emulate it upon another people.

Arabs in Israel have equal rights under the law
Arabs in Israel can vote for whoever they want
Arabs in Israel can worship freely
Arabs in Israel are entitled to the full same state education as all other Israelis
Arabs are members of the Israeli parliament and ministers in the government
If you are going to tell lies, at least have the common decency to not treat the readers here as if they were too stupid to know the truth. We've already been over this, haven't we, yet you continue to reiterate the same old lies. Is it that you are too brainwashed, or too stupid to realise that they are so easily disproven.

Middle East Monitor said:
Racism was, and still is, an inherent feature of Zionism and the state established on its back, Israel. From its declaration of independence up to this day, the 20% of Israel's citizens who are Arabs have suffered from the state's racist policies and have been subjected to a fierce campaign of repression. More: http://www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk...aels-discrimination-against-its-arab-citizens
Washington Post said:
For Israel's Arab Citizens, Isolation and ExclusionAhmad and Fatina Zubeidat, Arab citizens of Israel, were not allowed to move into a Jewish community on state land. (By Scott Wilson -- The Washington Post) More: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/19/AR2007121902681.html

Human rights Watch said:
(Jerusalem) - Two new Israeli laws affecting Israel's Palestinian Arab residents would promote discrimination and stifle free expression, Human Rights Watch said today. One would authorize rural, Jewish-majority communities to reject Palestinian Arab citizens of Israel and other "unsuitable" applicants for residency, and the other would chill expression regarding a key moment in the history of Palestinian citizens, Human Rights Watch said. More: http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/03/30/israel-new-laws-marginalize-palestinian-arab-citizens

Washington Post said:
For Israel's Arab Citizens, Isolation and ExclusionAhmad and Fatina Zubeidat, Arab citizens of Israel, were not allowed to move into a Jewish community on state land. (By Scott Wilson -- The Washington Post) More: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/19/AR2007121902681.html

I see no purpose in continuing. Your lies are both blatant and childishly naive.

Last edited:
This payback i think started in the latter half of this century.
Payback? You talk like a stone age tribesman from the New Guinea highlands. payback is 130+ years out of date
I don't know about you, but the rest of the world has moved on since then, and put laws in place to hopefully stop it from happening again. These are the laws that Israel is ignoring.

Aboriginals speared my wife's Great Uncle, that does not give me the right to kill an Aboriginal in return.

Last edited:
He was talking about the Israelis, not Muslim fundamentalists that would never have been a worry had Israel not occupied Palestine. The only thing that the Israelis learned from the repression of Jews in Europe, was how to emulate it upon another people.

Muslim fundamentalist want sharia law all over the world. They are against Israel because it is founded on muslim ground. If it was a christian country it would be the same.

If you are going to tell lies, at least have the common decency to not treat the readers here as if they were too stupid to know the truth. We've already been over this, haven't we, yet you continue to reiterate the same old lies. Is it that you are too brainwashed, or too stupid to realise that they are so easily disproven.

I'm not brainwashed, you are. What you call lies are facts you don't like.
BTW I don't need to distort the facts to prove I'm right.

Originally Posted by Middle East Monitor
Racism was, and still is, an inherent feature of Zionism and the state established on its back, Israel. From its declaration of independence up to this day, the 20% of Israel's citizens who are Arabs have suffered from the state's racist policies and have been subjected to a fierce campaign of repression. More: http://www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk/...-arab-citizens

The article also says that 48% of Israel's Arab citizens are dissatisfied with their lives in the Jewish state, that means 52% are satisfied.

Originally Posted by Washington Post
For Israel's Arab Citizens, Isolation and ExclusionAhmad and Fatina Zubeidat, Arab citizens of Israel, were not allowed to move into a Jewish community on state land. (By Scott Wilson -- The Washington Post) More: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...121902681.html

Did you follow up the case?
"On 13 September 2011, the Supreme Court of Israel accepted a petition filed by Adalah on behalf of married Arab couple Ms. Fatina Ebriq Zubeidat and Mr. Ahmed Zubeidat against the community town of Rakefet and the Israel Land Authority (ILA). The Court ordered the town to award a plot of land to the Zubeidat's for building a house in Rakefet within 90 days. " ADALAH PRESS RELEASE 14 September 2011

It seems that palestinians are not liked in other countries either:

Lebanon: Seize Opportunity to End Discrimination Against Palestinians : Remove Restrictions on Owning Property and Working

Jordan: Stop Withdrawing Nationality from Palestinian-Origin Citizens : Authorities Arbitrarily Withdraw Nationality From More Than 2,700; Hundreds of Thousands at Risk

Palestinian Authority: Lift the Ban on Al Jazeera : Suspension and Threatened Prosecution of Network’s Bureau a Blow to Press Freedom

Gaza: Lift Restrictions on Books, Newspapers : End Confiscations for “Immoral” Content, Bans on Journals Backing Rivals

I see no purpose in continuing. Your lies are both blatant and childishly naive.

If you don't like the facts then I see no purpose for you to continue.

Muslim fundamentalist want sharia law all over the world. They are against Israel because it is founded on muslim ground. If it was a christian country it would be the same.
For a start, if it were a christian country, I doubt that Israel would ever have been in Palestine, for a start the Israelis would never have gotten the US support that has backed them all this time.

We've already shown this to be untrue. Palestine is not just Muslim, it is Muslim, Christian, Jewish and probably a dozen other religions, all of which want their land back. You are just grasping at straws, and I won't bother going any further as you are now just recycling your already disproven lies.

The article also says that 48% of Israel's Arab citizens are dissatisfied with their lives in the Jewish state, that means 52% are satisfied.
And who compiled this amazing survey? You are getting more childishly idiotic by the day.

Did you follow up the case?
"On 13 September 2011, the Supreme Court of Israel accepted a petition filed by Adalah on behalf of married Arab couple Ms. Fatina Ebriq Zubeidat and Mr. Ahmed Zubeidat against the community town of Rakefet and the Israel Land Authority (ILA). The Court ordered the town to award a plot of land to the Zubeidat's for building a house in Rakefet within 90 days. " ADALAH PRESS RELEASE 14 September 2011
And why did they only award it only after the matter was bought to world attention?

You see we're not the idiots you might suppose here. You Zionist excuse book must be getting out of date.

Last edited:
We've already shown this to be untrue. Palestine is not Muslim, it is Muslim, Christian, Jewish and probably a dozen other religions, all of which want their land back. You are just grasping at straws, and I won't bother going any further as you are now just recycling your already disproven lies.

And who compiled this amazing survey? You are getting more childishly idiotic by the day.

And why did they only award it only after the matter was bought to world attention?

You see we're not the idiots you might suppose here. You Zionist excuse book must be getting out of date.

This Australian-Belgian war, :peace:

For a start, if it were a christian country, I doubt that Israel would ever have been in Palestine, for a start the Israelis would never have gotten the US support that has backed them all this time.

We've already shown this to be untrue. Palestine is not just Muslim, it is Muslim, Christian, Jewish and probably a dozen other religions, all of which want their land back. You are just grasping at straws, and I won't bother going any further as you are now just recycling your already disproven lies.

Christians and jews are tolerated in muslim countries but they are not allowed to have a country for themselves on muslim land.

So the article you linked to is not correct?

They were awarded it because rule of law works in Israel. But rule of law is not your thing is it?

If you think you're an idiot, that's fine for me. I just present facts and if you don't like it that's your problem, not mine.

Christians and jews are tolerated in muslim countries but they are not allowed to have a country for themselves on muslim land.
I notice that the Belgians didn't hold up their hand to give away any of their country either? My Great Grandfather had no problems with Muslims, he employed several families of them.

So the article you linked to is not correct?
Not when it comes to Palestinian satisfaction.

They were awarded it because rule of law works in Israel. But rule of law is not your thing is it?
No it wasn't, it was an attempt to stifle criticism of Zionist repression.

Rule of Law? You mean like Roland Freisler administered, and Israel is still carrying out?... No,... I'm not real keen on it. the rest of the world calls it a rule of repression and terror

If you think you're an idiot, that's fine for me. I just present facts and if you don't like it that's your problem, not mine.
You didn't read what I said did you?

Last edited:
I've been short with my answers now for a week or two as I have had better things to do.
This morning I received notification that this has now developed into a new and hopefully even more exciting long range project which will further reduce the time I can spend on the Zionazi Merry go round.

Last edited:
Sounds good Spike, care to share?
I've been asked by a rather unconventional property developer to do some drafting for him and act as local contact person and general dogsbody, as he and his workmen refurbish an old two story hotel.

aedb5729.jpg

He has had no real formal qualifications, but has made himself a multimillion dollar enterprise including everything from Building salvage, Earth moving, brick making, cut stone sales, a Dairy farm, and his wife has a Boutique Brewery and Winery in the Adelaide hills.

My main job is to record and photograph all of the new pipework and wiring throughout the building and provide accurate working drawings for future reference and liase with the local council inspectors day to day. Every light switch, power socket, tap, drain or bidet.

I first met him about 8 months ago when I noticed two persons entering an old disused hotel in or town, and after finding he was the new owner, asked if I could take a series of photos of the building inside and out for our local History Group. Since then I have done a few small jobs for him and generally kept an eye on the place when he has no one working up here.

He's an original. When you walk on site he's indistinguishable from his labourers and tradies, often as not, in the mud on his hands and knees, doing whatever he feels needs doing.
023bb2e4.jpg

He's not your traditional self made multi millionaire, but he's an ideal boss. He'd never ask anything of anyone he wasn't prepared (and very willing) to do himself. Very quietly spoken, and hates posing for photos.:D

I think the next year is going to be busy.

Last edited:
With the advent of cheap movie cameras and easy access to the world via the Internet, Israeli censorship has failed, and the lies, distortion and brutality of their regime is now available to all to see. People of the world are now seeing the truth of what has been going on in Israel for over 60 years, and they don't like it.

What makes this different to most of what you mentioned, is that those events occured before Agencies like the International Criminal Court prohibited Crimes against humanity (known as "The Rome Statutes")

For a quick insight, Read,
The Country That Would Not Grow Up, By Tony Judt.
A noted historian from New York University.
http://www.wrmea.org/component/cont...-israel-the-country-that-wouldnt-grow-up.html
WHOA,Do we have Islamic symphaizers here, there are some strange thoughts here.What do you expect them to be,they are shackled by the U.N. they cannot have their own city of jerusalem yes theirs since Before Christ about 1000 yrs before Islam. They cannot have their most Holy of Holies the Temple on the Mount, why? because the Muslims have put a mosque there.They are surrounded by people who want to destroy them,and people here want them to be kind hearted turn the other cheek, Bull dust take back Jerusalem send the Muslims to egypt etc pull down the Al Asqua Mosque number the stones and send it to the Arabs,then they can build the temple.

Back