So why do people hate Israel? - Page 178

--

March 30th, 2014  
senojekips

Everyone knows the answer that will work , but no one, will bite the bullet.

Israel must vacate Palestine, just is the Germans had to vacate their occupied territories. The fact that the Israelis have deliberately made it almost physically impossible is no one's fault but their own.

The longer this goes on the worse it's going to be when it finally comes about. It's almost as if the Israelis have deliberately reduced the options to, another Holocaust or nothing. Of course they won't actually say it, but you only have to look at the options they have left open to see that this is clearly the case. They are relying on peoples abhorence of the Holocaust.

What they don't realise is that Internationally world views of the Holocaust have changed a lot, especially in view of what the Israelis have been doing to the Palestinian People over the last 65 + years. Their lies have been uncovered and are being further uncovered as more and more people start looking for, and finding the truth
April 4th, 2014  
JOC

Topic: mideast conflict

Has anyone considered that Israel is doing what it has just to insure that it exist in an area with X100 enemies? Yes they play hardball, but the neighborhood is nondemocratic - Autocratic and in many cases fanatical. Do you believe these countries would tolerate Israel weakness? No I.E. Iran states they would gladly destroy it. This is not likely to change since the Israelis are vilified by virtually all Mideast nations. Of course the trouble in any conflict is the average person was is not politically affiliated and just wants to live and take care of his family has hardships resulting from the conflict, this is the shame of it all. This is the suffering of peoples that usually occurs on both sides that occurs in war. It is not for me to say who has suffered more in the last 60+ years, likely the Arabs – Palestinians have had far more causalities.
April 4th, 2014  
senojekips

Did you ever stop to think that if the Israelis hadn't stolen the land that was judged to belong to the Palestinians,... and only to be administered by the Brits until such time as the US could administer their own country, they would not have had any enemies.

The Israelis made their own enemies and now they whinge that those from whom they stole the land, driving over 770,000 others into refuge for 65+ years, and treating those who resisted like animals for the 65 years, resist.

As an example: Had the Puerto Ricans told the Zionists that 54% of the USA (containing all of the worthwhile, arable and usable land) was theirs,... then provided them with over 7 Billion dollars per annum, and unlimited military aid and assistance to retain it. I guess that you'd blame the US citizens for being the enemies of the US people?

I'm presuming that you are a high school student because it is very obvious that you have absolutely no knowledge of Middle eastern history from the time prior to the arrival in Palestine of the Zionists in the late 1890s. Before you continue making an idiot of yourself I recommend that you read ALL of this thread and the truth will be made apparent to you.
--
April 4th, 2014  
JOC

Topic: suite yourselve

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Did you ever stop to think that if the Israelis hadn't stolen the land that was judged to belong to the Palestinians,... and only to be administered by the Brits until such time as the US could administer their own country, they would not have had any enemies.

The Israelis made their own enemies and now they whinge that those from whom they stole the land, driving over 770,000 others into refuge for 65+ years, and treating those who resisted like animals for the 65 years, resist.

As an example: Had the Puerto Ricans told the Zionists that 54% of the USA (containing all of the worthwhile, arable and usable land) was theirs,... then provided them with over 7 Billion dollars per annum, and unlimited military aid and assistance to retain it. I guess that you'd blame the US citizens for being the enemies of the US people?

I'm presuming that you are a high school student because it is very obvious that you have absolutely no knowledge of Middle eastern history from the time prior to the arrival in Palestine of the Zionists in the late 1890s. Before you continue making an idiot of yourself I recommend that you read ALL of this thread and the truth will be made apparent to you.
If you can't discuss without insults then you have no argument at all. This is a good way to start conflicts
April 4th, 2014  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
If you can't discuss without insults then you have no argument at all. This is a good way to start conflicts
That was not an insult, but it was a friendly warning that I am well aware of the fact that you are completely ignorant of this whole affair, yet still willing to offer advice to those more knowledgeable, on a subject you know absolutely nothing about. Just as a matter of interest, exactly how old are you? Your understanding of History is that of a child below the age of responsibility.

According to the BBC World Poll, Israel is the world's fourth most despised state, only just ahead of Pakistan, Iran and North Korea. http://http://www.worldpublicopinion...ing%20Poll.pdf

My advice that you read all of the thread still stands.
April 4th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
Has anyone considered that Israel is doing what it has just to insure that it exist in an area with X100 enemies? Yes they play hardball, but the neighborhood is nondemocratic - Autocratic and in many cases fanatical. Do you believe these countries would tolerate Israel weakness? No I.E. Iran states they would gladly destroy it. This is not likely to change since the Israelis are vilified by virtually all Mideast nations. Of course the trouble in any conflict is the average person was is not politically affiliated and just wants to live and take care of his family has hardships resulting from the conflict, this is the shame of it all. This is the suffering of peoples that usually occurs on both sides that occurs in war. It is not for me to say who has suffered more in the last 60+ years, likely the Arabs – Palestinians have had far more causalities.
Have you considered that the Palestinians are doing what they are doing because they should n't be in the area in the first place?

it is difficult to justify giving a bunch of East Europeans a country based on an imaginary link to that land in some other part of the world and it is damn sight more difficult to justify giving them someone elses country.
April 5th, 2014  
JOC

Topic: My 2 cents

You are obviously prejudiced against the Jew and think yours is the only opinion worth listening to. Mine comes from the many Mideast people I know Israeli and Arab. Israel managed to turn the desert wastelands into a modern miracle that feeds ˝ of Western Europe. They are the only democratic nation in the Mideast; I suppose you will argue about this as well. In earlier conflicts they overcame almost insurmountable odds to come out on top: 1948 Arab-Israeli war, the 67 conflict, </SPAN>Yoh Kipper War with multiple enemies that refused to recognize their right to exist, which is pretty silly since their roots go back to Roman times. Palestine was just a term made up after centuries of autocratic rule by the Ottoman Turks whom certainly were not a benevolent entity. BTW what happened when the Palestinians took up residence in Jordan some years back? Weren’t they supposed to be allies? If Israel were to vacate the left bank they may as well give up. The country would be so narrow as to be indefensible. Do you really expect them to do this, I don’t think so. Your ridicules insults only go to show how ignorant you are by lowing yourself to a childish level.
April 5th, 2014  
senojekips

You are obviously lacking in brain cells as you have not read this thread through as I advised you to. If you had, you would have read that my Great, Great Grandmother was Rebecca Hart who married married Chaim "Hyam" JONAS in the Great Synagogue Duke Street London, in 1859.

I am a Jew by birthright although their disgusting behaviour made me a "Card Carrying" Atheist long ago. Twenty years or so ago I was a supporter of Israel until various Crimes against Humanity and War Crimes made me start looking for the truth. It was the truth that finally showed me that the Palestinians had the legal claim to Palestine. A land that has been known as such since the 5th century BCE when it was recorded by Herotodus the earliest known historian of the area.

I'll bet that you are not even aware that attempting to colonise the land of another people is banned under International law and can never be annexed. Her is a short exerpt from the Israel Law Resources Centre, who study the legalities of the Israel/Palestine conflict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Israellawresource center
ISRAELI VIOLATION: HISTORY & THEORY
In 1947 the United Nations hoped to settle the conflict between the Palestinian people and the Zionists by dividing the land between them. Unfortunately, they chose a plan which the Palestinians did not agree with, and implemented it anyways. The plan, described in UN Resolution, divided the land of Palestine into two sections awarding the Zionists more than 1/2 of the land (55%) even though their current holdings totalled only about 6%, and their population was only about 16% of all the people in Palestine. Plus the plan gave the most fertile farmlands to the Zionists. The plan was clearly unfair, and the Palestinians and their Arab neighbors rebelled against the plan, and war broke out.
The Zionists won the fighting, and during the course of the fighting took additional lands bringing their total holdings to about 75% of the lands of Palestine, which they kept.
Even though this additional land was thus illegally gained in violation of both the Hague Regulations (1907) and UN Charter (1945) which both included the basic legal principle that it is illegal to acquire territory by force, these new boundaries soon became the accepted boundaries of the new State of Israel in the various peace agreements Israel signed with its neighbors.
ISRAELI VIOLATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
  • Major Legal Principle Violated -
    • 1. Acquisition of Territory by Military Conquest is Illegal
    • 2. Occupation (either Legal or Illegal) is Generally Temporary and Must Never Lead To Sovereignty over Occupied or Conquered Lands of the Enemy People or Nation.
  • As Per International Law -
    • UN Charter, article 2, para. 4 (1945) (full text) (specific article - see below)
    • Declaration On Principles Of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations And Co-Operation Among States In Accordance With The Charter Of The United Nations (1970), Principle 1 (full text) (specific article - see below)
    • Hague Regulations IV (1907), articles 43 & 55 (full text) (specific articles - see below)
    • Geneva Conventions IV (1949), article 47 & 54 (full text) (specific articles - see below)

You will eventually get sick of treading on your tongue and realise you know absolutely nothing about Israel or the Zionazis.
Read the thread and save yourself a lot of embarrassment
April 5th, 2014  
JOC

Topic: This is ging nowhere quick

You simple want to dominate the tread with your Opinion. I have seen your many posting and you are ignorant of others as well. Believing yourself and only you to have correct answers. I opt out of this tread since I don’t desire a childish contest.
April 5th, 2014  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
You simple want to dominate the tread with your Opinion. I have seen your many posting and you are ignorant of others as well. Believing yourself and only you to have correct answers. I opt out of this tread since I don’t desire a childish contest.
The difference between my opinion and yours is that I can post links to back every word of of what I say, and you can't. Yours is no more than opinion, opinion that has been disproved 20 years or more ago.

A fact that you would be fully aware of by now had to bothered to read the whole thread. You opt out of this thread because you are starting to realise that you have already made an idiot of yourself, and as yet have not been able to show that my answers to you are false in any way.

If you think I am wrong, quote the relevant post and also a credible link that proves you are right.