So why do people hate Israel? - Page 167




 
--
 
January 10th, 2014  
senojekips
 
 
So, in spite of all your lies and attempted diversion from the facts, it can still be said that Australia does not treat it's Aboriginal population like Israel treats the Palestinians. Yes, I'm sorry but your attempt at diverting my point has not worked.

And for the record just to show again what a liar you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VD
You call a 15gr low speed bullet that almost impossible can hurt someone beyond 40 meters a dangerous weapon
Yes I do, because they are almost always used at ranges well within their ability to kill and maim, and oddly enough, so do Israeli doctors, and the Internationally esteemed medical Journal "The Lancet"

Here's the details on your harmless "Rubber Bullets"
Quote:
Both rubber and plastic-coated metal bullets are capable of entering the skull cavity and also breaking bones.
Israeli professor Michael Krausz and colleagues at the Rambam Medical Center in Haifa analysed the medical records of 595 casualties admitted to hospital during the October 2000 protests by Palestinians living inside Israel (typically described as “Israeli Arabs” by the media).
Of those, 152 were found to have been injured by rubber-coated metal bullets. Injuries were distributed randomly across their bodies but were most common on the patients’ arms and legs, and on their head, neck and face.
The doctors said their findings dismissed the theory that “rubber bullets” were safe.

Rubber-coated metal bullets with some of their rubber coating removed, revealing their hard steel core. Fired at speeds of what must be several hundred feet a second, these are munitions that cause enough damage that their manufacturers feel compelled to describe them as only “less lethal”.
(than Ball ammunition)

Writing in the medical journal, The Lancet, they said firing the bullets at civilians made it “impossible to avoid severe injuries to vulnerable body regions such as the head, neck and upper torso, leading to substantial mortality, morbidity and disability.”
They added: “We reported a substantial number of severe injuries and fatalities inflicted by use of rubber bullets when vulnerable upper-body regions such as the head, neck and upper torso were struck.
As I have stated several times, these are not "Rubber Bullets" but "Steel Bullets" only coated with enough rubber to try and justify the name.

So, despite your best efforts to divert the subject,... the bound and blindfolded Palestinian was deliberately taken aside and shot for no reason with a weapon known to be fully capable of lethal injuries, and we Australians do not control our Aboriginal people in this manner, which is the point that was being made.
January 11th, 2014  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
The article is very clear. The Jews were the victim not the culprit.
You still haven't read the annual reports from the mandate.
I agree it does show that the victims were Jewish no arguments here but what it also shows is an organisation called the Palestinian government now when you look at that you might think how can a group of people VD is trying to tell us are figments of our imagination have a government, I am betting the "Palestinian government" was also a figment of someones imagination and despite it being recorded in newspapers around the world would never have been a real government that for example issued its own currency...



To quote the great philosopher Homer... Simpson "DOH!!!!"

Based on this information I would suggest that the mandate plan for Palestine was that a country called Palestine was meant to exist and given that it issued coinage in both Arabic and Hebrew said country was meant to house both Arab and Jew and had it not been for the European invasion of the 1940s that is precisely what we would have had now.

Now I have answered your questions primarily:
1) Show me a Palestinian state... Done
2) Show its capital... Done
3) Prove Palestinians existed prior to "Yasser Arafat inventing them"... Done

Now it is your turn prove to me that any of Israel's history is real, short of its barbaric history of the last 70 years because quite frankly that one Palestinian coin is more solid proof of a Palestinian state than has been dug up to prove there was ever a Kingdom of Israel.

PS Arafat was born in 1929 after the coin (1927) and NY Times post (1920) so no they weren't his childhood ambitions.
January 12th, 2014  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
So, in spite of all your lies and attempted diversion from the facts, it can still be said that Australia does not treat it's Aboriginal population like Israel treats the Palestinians. Yes, I'm sorry but your attempt at diverting my point has not worked.

And for the record just to show again what a liar you are.
Yes I do, because they are almost always used at ranges well within their ability to kill and maim, and oddly enough, so do Israeli doctors, and the Internationally esteemed medical Journal "The Lancet"

Here's the details on your harmless "Rubber Bullets"
As I have stated several times, these are not "Rubber Bullets" but "Steel Bullets" only coated with enough rubber to try and justify the name.

So, despite your best efforts to divert the subject,... the bound and blindfolded Palestinian was deliberately taken aside and shot for no reason with a weapon known to be fully capable of lethal injuries, and we Australians do not control our Aboriginal people in this manner, which is the point that was being made.
Thank you for your explanation. But something doesn't add up. Here you are saying that the "rubber" bullet can be deadly at close range but the picture you showed in post #1652 where you said he was shot in the foot. Although frame 633 from the clip where the picture was taken from clearly shows an unharmed foot.
Either way, one of your posts is wrong. Which one is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I agree it does show that the victims were Jewish no arguments here but what it also shows is an organisation called the Palestinian government now when you look at that you might think how can a group of people VD is trying to tell us are figments of our imagination have a government, I am betting the "Palestinian government" was also a figment of someones imagination and despite it being recorded in newspapers around the world would never have been a real government that for example issued its own currency...



To quote the great philosopher Homer... Simpson "DOH!!!!"

Based on this information I would suggest that the mandate plan for Palestine was that a country called Palestine was meant to exist and given that it issued coinage in both Arabic and Hebrew said country was meant to house both Arab and Jew and had it not been for the European invasion of the 1940s that is precisely what we would have had now.
There never was any word about creating a "Palestinian" state. The mandate is very clear about that. It was ment to reconstitute the former Jewish homeland, meaning Eretz Yisrael. This comprised nowadays Israel plus Judea and Samaria (West Bank) and Gaza. It also said not to prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities.
The coinage issued was not in Hebrew and Arabic, but in Hebrew, Arabic and English. Are you now saying that "Palestine" was also meant to house British? Do you know that the current Israeli shekels are also in Hebrew, Arabic and English? As does their road signs. See, Israel does care about their Arab citizens. The road signs in the PA are only in Arabic and English.
The European invasion has nothing to do with it. The British neglected to fulfill their mandate: the reconstitution of a Jewish State.


Quote:
Now I have answered your questions primarily:
1) Show me a Palestinian state... Done
2) Show its capital... Done
3) Prove Palestinians existed prior to "Yasser Arafat inventing them"... Done
You seem to confuse a state with a mandate. There was no "Palestinian" state, there was a "Palestine" mandate.

Quote:
Now it is your turn prove to me that any of Israel's history is real, short of its barbaric history of the last 70 years because quite frankly that one Palestinian coin is more solid proof of a Palestinian state than has been dug up to prove there was ever a Kingdom of Israel.
OK.


Silver Shekels, the Hasmoneans, and Chanukah from about 140 BCE.
Antiochus VII (Sidetes), the son of Demetrius I, granted to Simon Maccabaeus, “the priest and prince of the Jews,” the right of coining money. This was to be “with his own stamp,” and to be current “in his own country”.


Quote:
PS Arafat was born in 1929 after the coin (1927) and NY Times post (1920) so no they weren't his childhood ambitions.
PS, the coins were for the British Mandate of Palestine and not the "Palestinian State". Their use ended together with the mandate. Was valid in Israel until September 15, 1948; in the Gaza Strip region of Egypt until June 9, 1951; and in Jordan until June 30, 1951.

You are still grasping at straws.
--
January 12th, 2014  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VD
Thank you for your explanation. But something doesn't add up. Here you are saying that the "rubber" bullet can be deadly at close range but the picture you showed in post #1652 where you said he was shot in the foot. Although frame 633 from the clip where the picture was taken from clearly shows an unharmed foot.
Either way, one of your posts is wrong. Which one is it?
The only thing that does not "add up" is your litany of lies, it's just that you are too stupid to recognise the fact. Firstly you show the frame that "clearly shows" an unharmed foot seen unshod and from all angles. We all know that with you being a qualified medical practitioner specialising in long range film diagnosis your findings will outweigh what the remainder of the world can see and understand. Would you care to explain how you have arrived at your marvelous conclusion when everyone who has seen this understands exactly what has happened,... including the Israeli Army who charged those responsible and then found them both guilty,... (but as always with Israel, only after the video evidence was aired around the world and they were shamed into doing something about it).

No,... I never said that these projectiles are capable of lethal damage Israeli doctors stated that, and I merely agree with that finding.
So, it's pretty obvious that a projectile capable of the damage documented by those Israeli doctors as "lethal and able to break bones", fired at a range of less than a metre is going to do serious damage. I would believe their information rather than your guesswork... or is it just another of your lies?

The damage done was never the point, the point was to show the criminal behaviour of the IDF in their handling of blindfolded and bound Palestinian prisoners.


I also noted how you have again completely ignored the original point being made, about the treatment of Aboriginals as compared with the way Israel treats Palestinians?..... Unless the Federal government invokes Martial law, our Military forces are not even allowed to be used to control civil unrest of any kind.
January 13th, 2014  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
OK.


Silver Shekels, the Hasmoneans, and Chanukah from about 140 BCE.
Antiochus VII (Sidetes), the son of Demetrius I, granted to Simon Maccabaeus, “the priest and prince of the Jews,” the right of coining money. This was to be “with his own stamp,” and to be current “in his own country”.
Very nice but sadly you will have to try again...
If my history classes are still accurate and my Googling finger is still functional my sources tell me Antiochus VII was a Seleucid leader and oddly enough one of the regions of Seleucid empire was what is now Israel now given that the quote you happily passed on said that "Antiochus VII (Sidetes), granted to Simon Maccabaeus, “the priest and prince of the Jews,” the right of coining money." which if my grasp of the English language is still "Ok" would indicate that Simon Maccabaeus was an underling of Antiochus VII and further to this a simple tap of a few keys tells us that the Seleucid empire practiced Olympianism, Babylonian religion and Zoroastrianism.

The interesting thing about those religions is that none of them are Jewish and none of them are even monotheistic which should indicate just how influential early Judaism was in that it did not even feature as a recorded sect of the Seleucid empire.

So on the whole you coin does nothing for your argument as it does not show a Kingdom of Israel just that the Hasmonean kingdom existed and we all know that was just a few villiages comprising an area about 1/10th the size of current Israel if that.

In fact Wiki has it right here:
January 13th, 2014  
MontyB
 
 
Found this kind of interesting...

Gates Says Israel Gave In on Saudi Arms After F-35 Pledge

By Tony Capaccio
January 09, 2014 3:00 PM EST

Israel didn’t oppose a $60 billion U.S. arms sale to Saudi Arabia, in part because the Pentagon agreed to sell the Israelis at least 20 new Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) F-35 jets, according to the new book by Robert Gates.
The 2010 sale of 154 new and modernized Boeing Co. (BA) F-15 jets and attack helicopters, plus parts and munitions, “especially exercised” the Israeli leadership as “it came at a bad time in the relationship,” the former defense secretary wrote.
The sale came after the Obama administration had “leaned heavily” on Israel to impose a 10-month freeze on building settlements in the West Bank, which Israel took from Jordan in the 1967 Six-Day War, according to Gates. Israel said in March 2010 that it would continue building settlements.
A series of meetings with Gates, Defense Minister Ehud Barak and Prime Minister Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu resulted in a working group to ensure that the Saudi sale didn’t erode Israel’s “qualitative military edge” against its Arab neighbors. Maintaining that edge is a long-standing U.S. foreign policy objective.
Related:
By July 2010, after back-and-forth discussions that also focused on providing more U.S. missile defense equipment to Israel, “Barak talked to Netanyahu,” and “Bibi had agreed not to object to the Saudi sale -- in exchange for more military equipment, including 20 additional F-35s,” Gates wrote in “Duty,” scheduled for publication on Jan. 14.
Lockheed Martin spokeswoman Laura Siebert said today in an e-mail that the current Israeli order is for 19 jets.
Military Sales

Most of the media attention on “Duty” has focused on Gates’ criticism of President Barack Obama’s approach to the war in Afghanistan. The F-35 episode -- an example of how foreign military sales are used as foreign policy tools -- is buried in the 594-page book.
In this case, the issue was balancing the needs of two Middle East allies against a common adversary, Iran, and at the same time dealing with the enmity between Saudi Arabia and Israel.
Gates’s balancing act also strengthened alliance support for the F-35, the Pentagon’s most expensive weapons program. It resulted in a $2.75 billion contract for Bethesda, Maryland-based Lockheed Martin, the world’s No. 1 defense contractor, and new work for Israeli companies such as Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) Haifa-based Elbit is developing the helmet for use by F-35 pilots with Rockwell Collins Inc. based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
In the book, Gates also has some criticism for Israel. “I believe Israel’s strategic situation is worsening, its own actions contributing to its isolation” he wrote.
‘Strategically Stupid’

Gates labeled as “strategically stupid” the January 2010 assassination of a Hamas leader in Dubai, “however morally justified” it was, because “the incompetently run operation was quickly discovered and Israel fingered as responsible.”
The incident cost Israel “the quiet cooperation of the United Arab Emirates on security matters,” he wrote. The U.A.E. has been a conduit for financial aid to some Islamic extremist groups, according to U.S. intelligence officials.
“As Israel’s neighbors acquire ever more sophisticated weapons and their publics become ever more hostile, I, as a very strong friend and supporter of Israel believe Jerusalem needs to think anew about its strategic environment,” Gates wrote.
Gates’s discussion of the F-15 sale, which reads like a diplomatic cable, provides a rare look at the negotiations with a longtime American ally about a touchy regional arms issue.
‘My Frenemy’

When Netanyahu “complained about the number of F-15s the Saudis would be buying or upgrading, I pointedly asked him, ‘When did Saudi Arabia ever attack Israel? How long would those planes continue to work without U.S. support?’” Gates wrote.
According to Gates, Netanyahu responded by asking, “What about a counterbalancing investment in our military? How do we compensate on the Israeli side?”
Gates wrote: “Exasperated, I shot back that no U.S. administration had done more, in concrete ways, for Israel’s strategic defense than Obama’s.”
“I used the line that the enemy of my enemy is my friend,” Gates wrote. Netanyahu “replied acidly, ‘In the Middle East, the enemy of my enemy is my frenemy.’”
For his part, Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah wanted to buy from the U.S. because “he wanted all the Saudi money to go toward military equipment and not into a Swiss bank,” Gates wrote.
‘Strategic Relationship’

The king “explicitly told me that he saw the huge purchase as an investment in a long-term strategic relationship,” while “at the same time, Abdullah was very cautious about any kind of overt military cooperation or planning” that the Iranians “might consider an act of war.”
The package includes 84 new F-15s and upgrades to 70 more in the Saudi inventory at a cost of $30 billion, and helicopter sales totaling about $30 billion that included spare parts, training simulators, long-term logistics support and some munitions.
It also includes versions of Chicago-based Boeing’s satellite-guided Joint Direct Attack Munition, which the Saudis first bought in 2008.

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/201...35-pledge.html
January 13th, 2014  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
The only thing that does not "add up" is your litany of lies, it's just that you are too stupid to recognise the fact. Firstly you show the frame that "clearly shows" an unharmed foot seen unshod and from all angles. We all know that with you being a qualified medical practitioner specialising in long range film diagnosis your findings will outweigh what the remainder of the world can see and understand. Would you care to explain how you have arrived at your marvelous conclusion when everyone who has seen this understands exactly what has happened,... including the Israeli Army who charged those responsible and then found them both guilty,... (but as always with Israel, only after the video evidence was aired around the world and they were shamed into doing something about it).

No,... I never said that these projectiles are capable of lethal damage Israeli doctors stated that, and I merely agree with that finding.
So, it's pretty obvious that a projectile capable of the damage documented by those Israeli doctors as "lethal and able to break bones", fired at a range of less than a metre is going to do serious damage. I would believe their information rather than your guesswork... or is it just another of your lies?

The damage done was never the point, the point was to show the criminal behaviour of the IDF in their handling of blindfolded and bound Palestinian prisoners.


I also noted how you have again completely ignored the original point being made, about the treatment of Aboriginals as compared with the way Israel treats Palestinians?..... Unless the Federal government invokes Martial law, our Military forces are not even allowed to be used to control civil unrest of any kind.
This reminds me to the Muhammad al-Durrah incident where it was claimed that the boy and father were shot but no blood was found at the scene the same day, it magically appeared the other day. Here the same story, someone is shot in the foot from close range (approx 1 meter) with a, according to doctors you name, lethal bullet. Yet the foot is unharmed. Not one hole in his shoe, no blood to be seen. Remarkably, the crucial moment, the moment he falls to the ground, is not filmed. In fact the one with the white shirt scares more than the "victim". Just as the pictures you post about the "Video: Officer fires tear gas canister at B'Tselem videographer, causing injures." in your post #1558. have you seen that video frame by frame? Picture number 3 is missing. Picture number 4 is from frame 155 (00:07.750). Frame 154 is at 00.07.700, 50 milliseconds earlier and no canister to be seen. Strange. Why? To shorten the video? To reduce bandwith? Then why cut just those few very important milliseconds when they could easaly cut seconds out of the 17.400 seconds long clip. Like from frame 160 (00:08.000) to the end, frame 348 (00:17.400) where nothing is to be seen. it is easier to minipulate a picture than a video. Manipulating a few frames in a row, like inserting a incoming canister, is far harder to do. If it is not done in a very proffessional way you immediately see it's faked.
This is not fake : Reuters - Palestinians Terrorists use UN Ambulance
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRmYYSp0-B8"]Reuters - Palestinians Terrorists use UN Ambulance - YouTube[/ame]
Now you know why IDF soldiers sometimes check ambulances!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Very nice but sadly you will have to try again...
If my history classes are still accurate and my Googling finger is still functional my sources tell me Antiochus VII was a Seleucid leader and oddly enough one of the regions of Seleucid empire was what is now Israel now given that the quote you happily passed on said that "Antiochus VII (Sidetes), granted to Simon Maccabaeus, “the priest and prince of the Jews,” the right of coining money." which if my grasp of the English language is still "Ok" would indicate that Simon Maccabaeus was an underling of Antiochus VII and further to this a simple tap of a few keys tells us that the Seleucid empire practiced Olympianism, Babylonian religion and Zoroastrianism.

The interesting thing about those religions is that none of them are Jewish and none of them are even monotheistic which should indicate just how influential early Judaism was in that it did not even feature as a recorded sect of the Seleucid empire.

So on the whole you coin does nothing for your argument as it does not show a Kingdom of Israel just that the Hasmonean kingdom existed and we all know that was just a few villiages comprising an area about 1/10th the size of current Israel if that.

In fact Wiki has it right here:
I think your Google-finger was a bit short

The dynasty of the Maccabees: 2nd - 1st century BC
One of the sons of Mattathias is Judas, who has the surname Maccabaeus or the Maccabee (it is thought to mean either the 'hammer' of the Seleucids, or the 'appointed one' of God). After a rapid series of victories over Seleucid armies, Judas is able in 165 BC to cleanse the Temple in Jerusalem of Greek abominations. He then rededicates it to the one God - an event celebrated each year in the Jewish festival of Hannukah.
Judas is killed in battle in 160. His brother Jonathan picks up the torch. He is succeeded, after his death in 143, by a third brother, Simon. In 142, after twenty-five years of warfare against the Seleucids, Simon secures a treaty which gives Judah political independence as well as religious freedom.
The people of Judah (or Judaea as the Romans will call it) appoint Simon Maccabaeus political leader and high priest. Both positions are declared hereditary within his family. He therefore becomes the founder of a ruling house sometimes known as the Maccabees but more often called by historians the Hasmonaean dynasty (from Hasmon, a distant ancestor).



Coin of Alexander Jannaeus, 103-76 CE


Coin of Antigonus, 40-37 CE

Both were rulers of the Hasmonean Kingdom, which was a theocratic monarchy with Judaism as it's religion.

Hasmonean Kingdom - 140 BCE–37 BCE


here's a reply from a reader to the article of "Gates Says Israel Gave In on Saudi Arms After F-35 Pledge"
Cute and entertaining, but Mr, Gates does not have to worry about a family with children in Israel, he lives in the Pacific North West. While he has many answers and delightful quotes, Israelis must be vigil for their own security. he seems to have forgotten the phony promises Israel got from President Eisenhower, 1956, which were -light weight-and could not be honored by president Johnson, 1967, leading to the inevitable, a complete change in the region. A promise was made, to keep the vital waterways to Eilat secure, open to navigation, allowing Israel to receive oil from Iran, Egypt's tyrant arbitrarily closed it. The U.S never took any responsibility for what happened, it flouted its agreements, reneged on its promises , furthermore, warned P.M Eshkol: "Don't you dare to start a war..".this was a Texan who shipped half a million G.I's to fight a mindless war in which 1/10 will return in body bags, for no good reason, and than pretended that Israel was on its own. When the jib-jab with Iraq took place, 1990, Israel was getting showered with Scuds ( Soviet rockets), civilians got killed, property destroyed, and Israel was not even a player. It was told, not to retaliate! All Mr. gates and his associates could do is ship to Israel the ineffective Patriots - complete duds, with U.S operators, pretending to operate a successful anti missile defense, it was a bad nightmare....useless, rockets that could not hit a target, but Israel had to appear thankful. Mr. Gates, could have been a touch more "diplomatique", but as John Bolton said on Fox yesterday-"he was a bureaucrat!" Maybe in the next edition of his memoir, he could do some revision and include a few corrections?
January 13th, 2014  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VD
This reminds me to the Muhammad al-Durrah incident
Ahhhh, another quick change of subject,..... However, I'm extremely glad of that, because we all remember how you were so neatly shot in the @rse over that little debacle. You can make up all the stories you want, or report the Israeli lies (a trait they are well known for) but you can't escape the facts.

The Israelis who regularly locate and murder Palestinian freedom fighters who are doing their best to remain off the radar, can't find a single Palestinian child living within their occupation zones. The Israelis who issue identity papers to every Palestinian man woman and child, despite several searches could not physically find him, or any record of him having survived the incident.

His Father who after being subjected to a barrage of Israeli accusations of lying about the boy's death, authorised the child's disinterment for an autopsy much against the laws of his religion, his Israeli accusers suddenly dropped the case, knowing full well that he was dead and buried in that grave, and that any subsequent autopsy would prove that fact.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of the above notwithstanding after your pathetic attempt at changing the subject:

I notice how you still have not admitted that Australia's treatment of it's Aboriginal population has no comparison with that of the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians and how you made a complete fool (liar) of yourself,... again, with your deliberate disinformation regarding your evaluation of Israel's lethal steel "rubber bullets".
What you've had another lapse of memory, eh?

Your lies may get older as you vainly attempt to re circulate them, but they certainly get no better..... (cue music: "The march of the Clowns")
January 13th, 2014  
MontyB
 
 
Oh by the way I notice Ostrer is now changing his findings to disprove Elhaik's contention that Ashkenazi Jews are Khazars, apparently they are now not Khazars but instead they are genetically European.

Quote:
Richards and his colleagues analyzed mitochondrial DNA, which is contained in the cytoplasm of the egg and passed down only from the mother, from more than 3,500 people throughout the Near East, the Caucusus and Europe, including Ashkenazi Jews.The team found that four founders were responsible for 40 percent of Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA, and that all of these founders originated in Europe. The majority of the remaining people could be traced to other European lineages.
All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/most-...nds-8C11358210



The funny thing about this is that in attempting to discredit Elhaik's work his numbers are horribly and glaringly wrong so I look forward to seeing how he explains the population discrepencies.


So now you have a choice Ashkenazi Jews are either Turks or Europeans but as yet no one can prove they have any connection to the Middle East.
January 14th, 2014  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Ahhhh, another quick change of subject,..... However, I'm extremely glad of that, because we all remember how you were so neatly shot in the @rse over that little debacle. You can make up all the stories you want, or report the Israeli lies (a trait they are well known for) but you can't escape the facts.
The French court contradicts your story. The uncut version shows the boy was still alive and well and you know it.

Quote:
The Israelis who regularly locate and murder Palestinian freedom fighters who are doing their best to remain off the radar, can't find a single Palestinian child living within their occupation zones. The Israelis who issue identity papers to every Palestinian man woman and child, despite several searches could not physically find him, or any record of him having survived the incident.
The Israelis look for terrorists, not children that were used in a Pallywood movie and was unharmed as shown in the uncut version.

Quote:
His Father who after being subjected to a barrage of Israeli accusations of lying about the boy's death, authorised the child's disinterment for an autopsy much against the laws of his religion, his Israeli accusers suddenly dropped the case, knowing full well that he was dead and buried in that grave, and that any subsequent autopsy would prove that fact.
Mohammed al-Dura was buried in a funeral attended by masses. However, the child who was buried was brought to Shifa Hospital in the Gaza Strip at 10 A.M., according to the testimony of a doctor who admitted him. The shots at the Netzarim junction began only at 2 P.M., and Mohammed was taken away from the site at 3 P.M. In the photographs shown by a Gaza pathologist, a child who had been hit by bullets is seen, but his injuries are not the sort that Jamal spoke of. While the father says that Mohammed was hit in his right leg, the boy at Shifa was hit in his left leg. A biometric identification expert compared the photograph of the child who was buried and the child at the Netzarim junction, and found that they are different.


Israel has no jurisdiction in Gaza and you know that. Without the approval of Hamas there will be no autopsy and you know that. Hamas is a radical religious group and digging up the corps for an autopsy is against their belief, they will never give authorization for that and you know that. Otherwise the father would never boast about it and you know that.

Quote:
All of the above notwithstanding after your pathetic attempt at changing the subject:

I notice how you still have not admitted that Australia's treatment of it's Aboriginal population has no comparison with that of the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians and how you made a complete fool (liar) of yourself,... again, with your deliberate disinformation regarding your evaluation of Israel's lethal steel "rubber bullets".
What you've had another lapse of memory, eh?
Sanctimonious twaddle.

Quote:
Your lies may get older as you vainly attempt to re circulate them, but they certainly get no better..... (cue music: "The march of the Clowns")
You talk like a Nazi. Lots of words no proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Oh by the way I notice Ostrer is now changing his findings to disprove Elhaik's contention that Ashkenazi Jews are Khazars, apparently they are now not Khazars but instead they are genetically European.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/most-...nds-8C11358210

The funny thing about this is that in attempting to discredit Elhaik's work his numbers are horribly and glaringly wrong so I look forward to seeing how he explains the population discrepencies.

So now you have a choice Ashkenazi Jews are either Turks or Europeans but as yet no one can prove they have any connection to the Middle East.
You are not into genealogy do you? In genealogy you research your ancesters in order to find out where you came from. This lineage is paternal, not maternal like in your story.

You are still grasping at straws.
 


Similar Topics
Israel rightfully own the West Bank .
Israel strikes Beirut suburb, tightens blockade
A conversation with Iranian dissident (MUST READ)
Palestinians
American racism