November 17th, 2013  
senojekips

Miko Peled - The General's Son
November 17th, 2013  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
I think the first 7 minutes of that are excellent and explain a large part of the problem.
November 17th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I think the first 7 minutes of that are excellent and explain a large part of the problem.
Yes,... Here's a man who has seen the fruit go rotten from the inside.

I seriously doubted that anyone would actually look at it, but it was worth a try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we're at it a photo or two for the lying dribbling idiot who in the face of all evidence to the contrary insists that the IDF don't use human shields nor terrorise women and children. This is the same idiot who stated that the Palestinians didn't deserve a land because they were not prepared to fight for it,.. then in the same breath goes on to complain about Palestinians attacking the Israeli occupiers. *Shakes head* I'm starting to think that probably he is an IDF impostor as no normal moral person could string so many lies together so ineffectually.
This is what happens when you just lie all the time, eventually your own lies catch up with you and bite you on the bum.

--
November 17th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
Because they are not facts, merely fabricated Zionazi propaganda.
Jews were less than 5% of the population and had never been a majority until after 1948. The figures given were Muslim 85%, Christian 11% jews 4%
Can't you read? I was talking about Jerusalem. How was it possible for the Jews to get a majority of the population if they were not allowed to settle in their former komeland for centuries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish hate speech
"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988
This is the article:
...Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir warned today that rioters would be crushed ''like grasshoppers.'' ...''Anybody who wants to damage this fortress and other fortresses we are establishing will have his head smashed against the boulders and walls.''

Quote:
"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.
Can you please give the title of that quote because I can't find it in the NYT index of 14 April 1983. I did find this one though:

The Arabs will never win over us by throwing stones. Our response must be a nationalist Zionist response. For every stone that’s thrown–we will build ten settlements. If 100 settlements will exist–and they will–between Nablus and Jerusalem, stones will not be thrown. If this will be the situation, then the Arabs will only be able to scurry around like drugged roaches in a bottle.

Quote:
David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.
That quote is only published in that book, five years after Ben Gurion died. There was no recording of the quote, and Ben-Gurion was no longer around to dispute it. Here's a real Ben-Gurion quote:

In our state there will be non-Jews as well — and all of them will be equal citizens; equal in everything without any exception; that is: the state will be their state as well. ...The attitude of the Jewish State to its Arab citizens will be an important factor—though not the only one—in building good neighbourly relations with the Arab States. If the Arab citizen will feel at home in our state, and if his status will not be the least different from that of the Jew, and perhaps better than the status of the Arab in an Arab state, and if the state will help him in a truthful and dedicated way to reach the economic, social, and cultural level of the Jewish community, then Arab distrust will accordingly subside and a bridge to a Semitic, Jewish-Arab alliance, will be built... (Ba-Ma'Araha Vol IV, Part 2, pp. 260, 265, quoted in Fabricating Israeli History, Efraim Karsh, p.67)

Quote:
but it could have been any of another thousand Jewish quotes. Make your choice anywhere you care to look. All this has been documented before but your feeble memory conveniently forgets.
With the same lies and distorted truths I presume?

Quote:
The Zionazi certainly exists and is well documented you are a great example. supporting those who steal, harass, beat and murder people defending their own land which was stolen by by the admission of the Israelis themselves, as seen in the quote above.
That's a Nazi tactic: “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”. Adolf Hitler quotes (German Chancellor, leader of the Nazi party, 1889-1945).

Quote:
Again,... you still have not shown any legitimacy in the Zionazi claim to Palestine and you know all of this but in the best Nazi tradition refuse to admit the painfully obvious truth.
The Jews only claim their former homeland.

To MrNascar

CNN/ORC Poll. March 15-17, 2013. N=1,021 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.
"Do you consider Israel an ally of the United States, friendly but not an ally, unfriendly towards the U.S., or an enemy of the United States?"

I asume you are among the 6% that consider Israel as an enemy.
BTW, CNN is very pro your federal government.

Quote:
This is what another viewer said:

" Honest? For starters he talks about how there isn't any archeological evidence of King David (but there's a lot written evidence of his son Solomon. Weird), and comparing the situation between the Arabs living here to the Jews living in Nazi Germany. If so, can I go back to my Grandad's home in Tunisia? Nope. I'm a jew, i'm not allowed. Furthermore, He begins his history lesson in 1947, ignoring all the immigration to Israel prior to that year, twisting history without giving ANY PROOF besides the fact that his father was an Hagana member. Who gives a ****. Well, he can feel free to let go of his Israeli Citizenship, because that douchebag is is not Israeli in my view, at all. Not because of his opinions or views, but rather the simple fact that he doesn't live here. He lives in the US. I love how he disbands myths without really giving any proof. He's an *******, trying to make money by writing a book about a bloody conflict. That is NOT right. "
November 17th, 2013  
fredleander

Hmmm....I didn't know they do..

If they do, maybe some explanation can be found in Finkelstein's book "Beyond Chutzpah"

Fred
November 17th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Can't you read? I was talking about Jerusalem. How was it possible for the Jews to get a majority of the population if they were not allowed to settle in their former komeland for centuries!
Yep,... you are an idiot. One town has no bearing on the fate of a people 2000 years later. And,.. it was only a migratory stop, it was never their "homeland", they allegedly arrived there from Egypt so they'd better go there again, Pbbbttt,..

Quote:
This is the article
Quote:
:
...Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir warned today that rioters would be crushed ''like grasshoppers.'' ...''Anybody who wants to damage this fortress and other fortresses we are establishing will have his head smashed against the boulders and walls.

Can you please give the title of that quote because I can't find it in the NYT index of 14 April 1983. I did find this one though:
Obviously your computer only allows the Zionist version of history, as there are references to it all over the internet from before the Hasbara campaign Even if what you allege were true it is an admission of the fact that the Zionazis were illegally occupying Palestine

Quote:
That quote is only published in that book, five years after Ben Gurion died. There was no recording of the quote, and Ben-Gurion was no longer around to dispute it. Here's a real Ben-Gurion quote:
You know as well as I do that your story has been shown to be no more than Hasbara with some ridiculous reference to what was not in his diary. As if people would admit to it. What does it tell you that no other country in the world has found it necessary to appeal to its supporters to form groups to deliberately whitewash their crimes.

Quote:
The Jews only claim their former homeland.
Once again, as has been said ad infinitum. The Jews never had a homeland in Palestine their own scriptures and other documentation states that they came out of Egypt. Remember ? They were at best only one of many groups who migrated though the area and have no more claim than any of them. Today's Ashkenazi Jews are actually descendants of the Khazars with a small percentage of Mesopotamian blood and have no historical connection anyway

Quote:
comparing the situation between the Arabs living here to the Jews living in Nazi Germany. If so, can I go back to my Grandad's home in Tunisia? Nope. I'm a jew, i'm not allowed. Furthermore, He begins his history lesson in 1947, ignoring all the immigration to Israel prior to that year
I can't just go back to England or Holland either, where my ancestors lived gives me no right as has been demonstrated many many times. (your memory's failing again)

Earlier Jewish migration to Palestine means nothing. they were only exactly that,... migrants. Jews were still a tiny minority, and and they had no bearing on events after 1947.
His history lesson begins in 1947 because he is speaking about Israel and unlike idiots like you he does not keep jumping from the present to ancient history,. .. perhaps because prior to 1947 there was no Israel and still you can't disprove a single thing he said, and personally I'd say he has a lot more idea of the truth than you do.
November 18th, 2013  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Yep,... you are an idiot. One town has no bearing on the fate of a people 2000 years later. And,.. it was only a migratory stop, it was never their "homeland", they allegedly arrived there from Egypt so they'd better go there again, Pbbbttt,..

Obviously your computer only allows the Zionist version of history, as there are references to it all over the internet from before the Hasbara campaign Even if what you allege were true it is an admission of the fact that the Zionazis were illegally occupying Palestine

You know as well as I do that your story has been shown to be no more than Hasbara with some ridiculous reference to what was not in his diary. As if people would admit to it. What does it tell you that no other country in the world has found it necessary to appeal to its supporters to form groups to deliberately whitewash their crimes.

Once again, as has been said ad infinitum. The Jews never had a homeland in Palestine their own scriptures and other documentation states that they came out of Egypt. Remember ? They were at best only one of many groups who migrated though the area and have no more claim than any of them. Today's Ashkenazi Jews are actually descendants of the Khazars with a small percentage of Mesopotamian blood and have no historical connection anyway

I can't just go back to England or Holland either, where my ancestors lived gives me no right as has been demonstrated many many times. (your memory's failing again)

Earlier migration to Israel means nothing. they were only exactly that,... migrants. Jews were still a tiny minority, and and they had no bearing on events after 1947.
His history lesson begins in 1947 because he is speaking about Israel and unlike idiots like you he does not keep jumping from the present to ancient history,. .. perhaps because prior to 1947 there was no Israel and still you can't disprove a single thing he said, and personally I'd say he has a lot more idea of the truth than you do.
VDKS reminds me of Winston Churchill's quote, "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
November 18th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
VDKS reminds me of Winston Churchill's quote, "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
He would need to get "a mind" first.

He reminds me of the fanatical Nazi supporters prior to WWII who insisted that Hitler had all of the answers.
November 18th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
No matter were they came from, when they arrived there there were no Arabs, let alone Muslim Arabs, and certainly no "Palestinians".

Quote:
Give the title of your reference in the NYT to support you are right. As long as you can't do that I assume it is a lie.
There is no illegal occupation of the West Bank. The West Bank was illegally annexed by Jordan and was liberated by Israel in a defensive war. Israel has legal obligations to administer the West Bank and does so according to the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Quote:
BS, and you know it.

Quote:
???? Then who did the Roman Hadrian and the Byzantine Heraclius fought against? Ghosts? Jews did have a homeland in that region long before the first "Palestinian" (the Egyptian Arafat) was born.

Quote:
Yes you can. You can go to England or Holland, buy a home and settle there. You can even apply for British or Dutch citizenship. It's that simple. Just as "Palestinians" can go back to their homeland like Egypt or Yemen. So the Jews can go to Israel and they are welcomed with open arms. You'd better read some books about what Israel did to save Jews out of the murderish Islamic Arabs' hands.

Quote:
Earlier Jewish migration to Palestine means nothing. they were only exactly that,... migrants. Jews were still a tiny minority, and and they had no bearing on events after 1947.

First of, he's a Jew. he knows how to make money and he does that by saying and writing things that people like you want to hear! He asks $1500 - $2000. From april 8th until april 15th he gave 6 speeches. Do the math. He's a rich man. This is part of a email exchange, on March 31 2013 between Peled and Ronit Lentin
Miko: “I usually ask for $1500-$2500. During my UK tour coming up I asked 500-1000 pounds. Why do you ask?”
Me: “I am asking because it rankles with me that you are making a living from the oppression of Palestinians, I suppose”.
The Council of the League of Nations:
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVsjNzXojCM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVsjNzXojCM[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
You can convince me with facts, not opinions, lies or distorted truths. I'm still waiting for my facts te be disproved. (and no, "as has been said ad infinitum" does not disprove facts).
November 18th, 2013  
senojekips

It looks like it's clearly time for the "Ignore" button again.

Quote:
No matter were they came from, when they arrived there there were no Arabs, let alone Muslim Arabs, and certainly no "Palestinians".
Again, you are a certifiable idiot, Islam never arrived until the 7th century. You have been told time and time again. religion has no part in this debate.
The people who were there, were the ancestors of today's Palestinians, certainly not Khazars. You are very adept at changing from Ethic group to religion and back again when it suits your purpose, unfortunately you are only fooling yourself.

Quote:
Yes you can. You can go to England or Holland, buy a home and settle there.
No I can't, If I arrived unbidden and without paperwork, as the European Jews arrived in Palestine I would be imprisoned and deported. If I drove the present occupants out of their homes and off their land at gunpoint I would no doubt be shot. It's truly amazing exactly how stupid you can be when you try,... or is that just normal for you?

I'm not going to get into this circular argument again. All of this has been answered a dozen times. You know you can't win this debate, i guess that's why you go away to get fresh instructions from your Zionazi controllers, (or are you doing your active service in the IDF harassing, beating and murdering innocent women and children?),... your controllers can't help you, so you just keep going around with your own self defeating argument.

Quote:
The Council of the League of Nations:
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country.
Nearly all of European mankind has a historical connection with Palestine, why is it that they have no claim?

ART. 5.
The Mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of any foreign Power.
ART. 6.
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes. (it was found that there were none,all the land was utilised by the current population)

It was such a pity that this blustering and posturing was all pointless, as it contravened both International law and the Mandate for Palestine put up by the very same people.