So why do people hate Israel? - Page 143

--

June 4th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by yNet News
A young religious Jewish woman who passed by the station suddenly punched the Arab woman in the face, while she was standing there," she said.

"When the woman tried to defend herself, the attacker's friends came to her assistance, started hitting her and pushed her toward the station's wall.
"They yelled at her 'Don't you dare touch a Jew,' and 'you have no business being here.' The Light Rail security guard was there but he did nothing, he didn't get involved."
From what is written the The Israeli news, it seems that the statement "Don't you dare touch a Jew," was not said, until AFTER the Palestinian woman was punched in the face, and had the gall to resist.

"In court, the prosecutor admitted that the three Jewish settler girls first picked a fight with Amtir by cursing her and pushing her up against a wall sign. When she rebuffed them, then the altercation became physical".

This behaviour by Israelis is common, see below.

All these animals need are Swastika armbands
June 11th, 2013  
fuggazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
From what is written the The Israeli news, it seems that the statement "Don't you dare touch a Jew," was not said, until AFTER the Palestinian woman was punched in the face, and had the gall to resist.

"In court, the prosecutor admitted that the three Jewish settler girls first picked a fight with Amtir by cursing her and pushing her up against a wall sign. When she rebuffed them, then the altercation became physical".

This behaviour by Israelis is common, see below.

All these animals need are Swastika armbands
well we agree on something , this behavior can be common enough at times by certain settlers and jewish extremists , however it is frowned upon by the majority of the population, but yet again i will challenge your views as being biast as the clip i showed you the other day of the 3 children and two parents according to you they deserved to die just for being there, i find that shocking as i don't think any young baby deserves there throat to be slit!
June 11th, 2013  
fuggazza

http://undhimmi.com/2011/03/12/pales...jewish-family/

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=3188
--
June 11th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuggazza
well we agree on something , this behavior can be common enough at times by certain settlers and jewish extremists , however it is frowned upon by the majority of the population, but yet again i will challenge your views as being biast as the clip i showed you the other day of the 3 children and two parents according to you they deserved to die just for being there, i find that shocking as i don't think any young baby deserves there throat to be slit!
Your problem is that you just don't think,... Period.

Like all of your kind, you seem to think that there should be one set of rules for Israelis and another set for the remainder of the world.

Quote:
The International Court of Justice,[2] the UN General Assembly[3] and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power".[5] The term "Occupying Power" has taken on a precise legal meaning following the International Court of Justice advisory opinion in July 2004 that Israel is occupying this territory in violation of international law.[6] The Israeli High Court of Justice concurs with this language, and has ruled that Israel holds the West Bank under "belligerent occupation".[7]

Israel invaded the West Bank and East Jerusalem in 1967 and has occupied it since. The occupation is illegal according to international law. It is also illegal, under international law, for Israel to build settlements and populate occupied territory with its own civilian population. International law clearly states the an occupier must not attempt to populate the area.
So why don't you blame the real criminals in this act, who deliberately broke International law and moved into and brought a baby into illegally occupied territory? If you toss your children into the lion's den, it's hardly surprising that they might come to harm.

Just as the liberated Jews in the Concentration camps beat many of the camp guards to death, the Palestinians have every right to do the same to their tormentors. The torment in the camps only lasted five years, the Palestinians have been treated as animals for over 60 years. If I were put in their position I would gladly do the same or worse.

Bearing in mind the atrocities visited upon the Palestinians by these animals, there is no doubt that they have been very patient and reasonable in their actions towards Israelis.

As for Israelis "frowning" upon this behaviour, words are cheap, that is like the claim when innocent Palestinians and others are deliberately killed, it's always "an accident" you say that they frown upon these things yet they never actually step in and do anything to prevent them. Nor are the Israeli perpetrators ever actually punished, justice for non Israelis is a complete sham.

You are the type of person with your childishly obvious lies and distortions who alienates Judaism and gives otherwise sympathetic persons good reason to question as to whether or not the Nazis may have actually had a reason to do as they did.

I also think that it will save everyone a lot of time if you read right through this thread before you bother retelling any Zionist lies as I'm sure they have all been answered and disproven at least once before.
June 27th, 2013  
senojekips

What You are NOT Being Told
July 1st, 2013  
Del Boy

It is fashionable to rail at the republic of Israel for its sins in building housing blocks on ‘Palestinian’ land. But as always there is another, less publicized activity going on. It is the Arabs who are now ripping the Middle East apart in blood and pain. As always the most piteous victims of adult madness are children.

Without propaganda or slogan-shouting Israeli doctors are performing operations on wounded Syrian children as they are brought across the border by their devastated parents. In the operating theatres where the surgeons work for nothing no one mentions ‘Arab’ or ‘Jew’ – or cares.

The injured children mostly come across the Golan Heights border where Syria and Israel abut.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are creaking with oil wealth and providing the anti-Assad rebels with tons of lethal weapons but we have yet to here of a childrens’ hospital set up on the Syria-Jordanian border with Gulf money.

The simple truth is that there is no pain the Israelis have ever visited upon the Arabs that comes within 1,000 miles of the horrors the post-Ottoman Arabs of the Middle East have inflicted on each other.
July 1st, 2013  
senojekips

^^^ I dunno what the merry go Round Driver has written, but I'd bet my next years income that it's Bullsh!t.

All we have to remember is that, had the Zionists never illegally occupied Palestine and declared war on the legal inhabitants none of this would have happened. Fundamentalist Islam would never have been given a good reason to propagate their faith or the defence of that faith. Global Islamic terrorism as we see it to day, would never have come about.
July 2nd, 2013  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
It is fashionable to rail at the republic of Israel for its sins in building housing blocks on ‘Palestinian’ land. But as always there is another, less publicized activity going on. It is the Arabs who are now ripping the Middle East apart in blood and pain. As always the most piteous victims of adult madness are children.

Without propaganda or slogan-shouting Israeli doctors are performing operations on wounded Syrian children as they are brought across the border by their devastated parents. In the operating theatres where the surgeons work for nothing no one mentions ‘Arab’ or ‘Jew’ – or cares.

The injured children mostly come across the Golan Heights border where Syria and Israel abut.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are creaking with oil wealth and providing the anti-Assad rebels with tons of lethal weapons but we have yet to here of a childrens’ hospital set up on the Syria-Jordanian border with Gulf money.

The simple truth is that there is no pain the Israelis have ever visited upon the Arabs that comes within 1,000 miles of the horrors the post-Ottoman Arabs of the Middle East have inflicted on each other.
In short I would argue "So what".

Had the Germans been nice to the French, Poles, Russians or any one of the nations they invaded during WW2 would it have justified the occupation?

Had the Russians been less brutal to the people of Eastern Europe than the previous German occupiers would it have justified them annexing the land into Russia?

Essentially this is what you are arguing and it is just a diversionary tactic to get around the fact that as a people they want and are entitled to self determination and that Israel is occupying territory that is not theirs with the intention of replacing the original population with one of their own it is nothing short of good old fashion colonialism and has a whole lot of similarities with Lebensraum.

As for Middle Eastern money going into Palestine well I would suggest you look closer as there is a sizable sum being spent there although it usually ends up in much the same way Yasser Arafat International Airport did...

Quote:
The airport was built with funding from Japan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Spain, and Germany and designed by Moroccan architects (modeled after Casablanca airport) and engineers funded by Morocco's King Hassan II. The total cost was $86 million. After a year of construction, it opened on 24 November 1998; attendees at the opening ceremony included Yasser Arafat and US President Bill Clinton.
At the time, the opening of the airport was described as evidence of progress toward Palestinian statehood. The airport was twinned with Mohammed V International Airport, in Casablanca, Morocco.

The radar station and control tower were destroyed by Israel Defense Forces aircraft in 2001 after the start of the al-Aqsa Intifada, and bulldozers cut the runway apart in January 2002.

From 2001 to 2006, airport staff still manned the ticket counters and baggage areas, although no aircraft flew into or out of the airport during that period. The closest public airport in the area is El Arish International Airport in Egypt.

The only remaining runway in Gaza after 2002 is that of the Gaza Airstrip. After the destruction of Gaza airport by Israeli army, the International Civil Aviation Organization ICAO condemned Israel for the destruction of a civilian airport and navigational devices used for civilian purposes only. Israel's justification was that they might be attacked from this airport as it was the best equipped in Gaza.
July 8th, 2013  
Army0413

They aren't same religion some Christ or Islam. Because that they never will stop to bee a top warrior with 100 or 200 nuclears saved.
July 14th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
Your problem is that you just don't think,... Period.

Like all of your kind, you seem to think that there should be one set of rules for Israelis and another set for the remainder of the world.

So why don't you blame the real criminals in this act, who deliberately broke International law and moved into and brought a baby into illegally occupied territory? If you toss your children into the lion's den, it's hardly surprising that they might come to harm.

Just as the liberated Jews in the Concentration camps beat many of the camp guards to death, the Palestinians have every right to do the same to their tormentors. The torment in the camps only lasted five years, the Palestinians have been treated as animals for over 60 years. If I were put in their position I would gladly do the same or worse.

Bearing in mind the atrocities visited upon the Palestinians by these animals, there is no doubt that they have been very patient and reasonable in their actions towards Israelis.

As for Israelis "frowning" upon this behaviour, words are cheap, that is like the claim when innocent Palestinians and others are deliberately killed, it's always "an accident" you say that they frown upon these things yet they never actually step in and do anything to prevent them. Nor are the Israeli perpetrators ever actually punished, justice for non Israelis is a complete sham.

You are the type of person with your childishly obvious lies and distortions who alienates Judaism and gives otherwise sympathetic persons good reason to question as to whether or not the Nazis may have actually had a reason to do as they did.

I also think that it will save everyone a lot of time if you read right through this thread before you bother retelling any Zionist lies as I'm sure they have all been answered and disproven at least once before.
You forget to mention this :

Article 43 of The Hague Regulations and Peace Operations
“The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country.”
Article 43 could not possibly have any applicability to the West Bank or the interpretation attributed to it by its Arab proponents in UNESCO for the following reasons:
1 There was no legitimate power in the West Bank in 1967. Jordan’s attempt to annex the West Bank in 1950 had only been recognized by Great Britain and Pakistan and this position remained unchanged until its loss to Israel in 1967. Jordan may have been an occupying power. It certainly was not a legitimate power.

2 The West Bank was not a “country” or recognized as part of a country in 1967. Its legal status then was—and still is—part of the 6% of land contained in the Mandate for Palestine still remaining unallocated pursuant to the provisions of the Mandate and the UN Charter.

3 Article 43 does not mention—nor can it be reasonably interpreted as including—any obligation to “re-establish and maintain civil life for the benefit of the occupied population”

This means that if the Israeli settlements are illegal, so is the PA! If you regard the PA as legal so are the settlements.

Why do you think that , up until today, no one has summoned Israel to the ICC? The West Bank and Gaza is UN land not yet allocated to any country or state so the UN and the ICC had plenty of time to sue Israel. But it is very easy to use strong words if the other party is not allowed to defend itself and by doing so they avoid a possible backfire if international lawyers are able to prove that the "occupation" is legal. (International law expert Julius Stone, and Eugene Rostow, Dean of Yale Law School)

And what about this :
French court recently ruled that the Jerusalem light rail, which serves both the western and eastern parts of city, does not violate international law. Palestinian plaintiffs had sued three French companies who built the train line, arguing that Israel’s occupation of East Jerusalem was illegal.
Quote:
^^^ I dunno what the merry go Round Driver has written, but I'd bet my next years income that it's Bullsh!t.

All we have to remember is that, had the Zionists never illegally occupied Palestine and declared war on the legal inhabitants none of this would have happened. Fundamentalist Islam would never have been given a good reason to propagate their faith or the defence of that faith. Global Islamic terrorism as we see it to day, would never have come about.
Fundamentalist Islam started in the 7th century. At that time Jews were still living in "Palestine" but no Arabs. The Arabs came with the Islamic armies fighting the Persians and Byzantines, only the Jews were able to get their land back. The others are still under Islamic occupation but the Arab spring proves they are getting tired of it.