So why do people hate Israel?

Both my links are neutral ones, the UN (highly regarded by you) and Greenprophet (a sustainable voice for green news on the Middle East region). Yours is a Pro Palestine/Anti-Israel one and biased by it's nature.
The naval blockade is legal according to international law.
The article in your "real time" link is almost 2 years old.
Here's another neutral link : Gaza Benefiting From Israel Easing Economic Blockade
You wanna now why Israel retaliates? Look here : This is a detailed list of Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel in 2011 from the Gaza Strip. One of the attacks was this one : Hamas school bus attack with a Kornet laser-guided anti-tank missile!
Israel illegally "retaliates" just as the Nazis did in Oradour sur Glane, Maille and a dozen other illegal "retaliations. No Member of the Marquis was ever taken to before a war crimes trial for their methods of resistance. If you want to steal the country of another people, don't whine about the occasional bit of justified "retribution"

Old links, are to old crimes you idiot. what do you expect.

I had to laugh at your inane link about Gaza "benefiting" from the easing of the blockade. I guess it could be said that the victim of a mugging benefited when the mugger took off his knuckle dusters and just used his boots and fists. This is another good example of a pro Zionist distortion.
That clip has its "reply" function deactivated on the youtube site.
Meaning?

The second clip is anti-israel propaganda.
Clearly not so as it could not have been made without the active participation of an obviously proud Zionist, I see no signs thatr he was coerced such an idiot of himself, in any way. If anything it was a badly failed attempt at pro Zionist propaganda.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This,... is why People hate Israel.

Zionism, The New Nazism

The Video Israel doesn't want the world to See

Last edited:
Clifford May, a Scripps Howard News writer, has an editorial in today’s paper - UNDERSTANDING THE PALESTINIAN QUESTION.

The article basically (as I read it) outlines that the Palestinian problem, from their side, is influenced primarily by Hama’s (the Iranian backed Muslim Brotherhood group) and Fatah and the Palestinian Authority. He points out that these groups have their own agendas and these do not necessarily advance the Palestinian people.

He ends his article saying “Despite all this (evidence of agendas adverse to the Palestine people), many people persist in the belief that the main obstacle to settling the continuing Palestinian/Israeli conflict is Israeli intransigence, the unwillingness of Israeli leaders to “take risks for peace”. Such delusions are perhaps unavoidable when a “peace process” is predicated not on solid history and observable reality but on myth, wishful thinking and willful blindness.”

“What would be an alternative? To say straightforwardly to the Palestinians: If you want to develop as a nation and live in a state of your own, we will support you. But there is a price to pay: You must be willing to compromise and make peace with the Israelis who will be your neighbors. If, however, it is not Palestine to which you are dedicated but to a new anti-Western caliphate and if building a Palestinian state is less important to you than ‘obliterating’ the State of Israel, you’re on your own.”

“What happens after that would be for Palestinians to decide - and history to record.”

“It is desirable to be free if you can. It is natural that the stronger power will subject the weaker. These are not matters of right or wrong but of logic, cost, and benefit.” THE LIMITS OF EMPIRE, Benjamin Isaac, 1990

Israel illegally "retaliates" just as the Nazis did in Oradour sur Glane, Maille and a dozen other illegal "retaliations. No Member of the Marquis was ever taken to before a war crimes trial for their methods of resistance. If you want to steal the country of another people, don't whine about the occasional bit of justified "retribution"

What happend in Oradour sur Glane (I've visited that "museum" twice) and Maille were not retaliations but reprisals.

I had to laugh at your inane link about Gaza "benefiting" from the easing of the blockade. I guess it could be said that the victim of a mugging benefited when the mugger took off his knuckle dusters and just used his boots and fists. This is another good example of a pro Zionist distortion.

You don't seem to know what really is going on overthere, do you? Even Hamas is changing policy by denouncing violence against Israel! The Arab spring certainly scared the hell out of that leadership. Palestinians want to live, have a home, a job and freedom. They know that the misery is not because of Israel but because of Hamas' policy.
Have you any idea what changes were made to the blockade?
% of economic growth in Gaza was higher than that of China thanks to the easing of the blockade, but you are not concerned about the wellbeing of the Palestinians, do you? You only care about the killing/expelling of the Jews.

fake?

Clearly not so as it could not have been made without the active participation of an obviously proud Zionist, I see no signs thatr he was coerced such an idiot of himself, in any way. If anything it was a badly failed attempt at pro Zionist propaganda.

You don't seem to respect people that do not agree with you.

----------------------------------

This,... is why People hate Israel.

Official Israeli view of the conflict

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAuBc_cbXo0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAuBc_cbXo0[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGYxLWUKwWo&feature=relmfu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGYxLWUKwWo&feature=relmfu[/ame]

What happend in Oradour sur Glane (I've visited that "museum" twice) and Maille were not retaliations but reprisals.
Well, well,... you are gradually seeing the truth. the actions by israel are exactly that.

You don't seem to know what really is going on overthere, do you? Even Hamas is changing policy by denouncing violence against Israel! The Arab spring certainly scared the hell out of that leadership. Palestinians want to live, have a home, a job and freedom. They know that the misery is not because of Israel but because of Hamas' policy.
Have you any idea what changes were made to the blockade?
% of economic growth in Gaza was higher than that of China thanks to the easing of the blockade, but you are not concerned about the wellbeing of the Palestinians, do you? You only care about the killing/expelling of the Jews.
I seem to have a far better understanding than you. The changes only came about as a result of International pressure and condemnation of the blockade, after it was shown that it was merely a form of illegal collective punishment and had virtually no true military purpose. A few of the items that have been banned and claimed as a military necessity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chick peas, salt, sugar, cooking oil, cooking fat, flour, pasta, rice, beans, lentils, dairy products, powdered milk, feminine hygiene products, diapers, toilet paper, detergent, dishwashing liquid, shampoo, soap, and toothpaste, light bulbs, candles, matches, books, musical instruments, crayons, clothing, shoes, mattresses, sheets, blankets, pasta, tea, coffee, chocolate, nuts, shampoo and conditioner soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, potato chips, cookies and candy olives, blankets, matches, candles, broomsticks, rubbish bins, mops, aniseed, cinnamon, unfertilized eggs, potatoes wood, aluminium, kitchenware and glass.
Again you try to exaggerate the things I say, putting (false) words in my mouth, but I'm afraid that I and most others are fully aware of your childish ploys. I have never advocated either of the things you stated.

Hundreds of clips have their comments blocked, all that implies is that it is for information and not debate. Most likely to discourage pro zionist idiots like yourself.
You don't seem to respect people that do not agree with you.
I certainly don't respect you or any other supporters of policies that would have made Hitler and his henchmen blush with envy.

As for the Israeli view, who cares really,... it is about as pertinent as and of the same moral value as Himmler's views on the death camps. They have absolutely no wish for peace, as they only want peace for themselves They don't care about the owners of the land they steal, nor world opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, this is why the civilised world hates Israel.

Israeli atriocities

Israeli snipers at work
Mostly neat head and chest shots, these are not accidental*.

*International meaning of accidental, not the Israeli interpretation, (the most "accident" prone country in the world it would seem).

Last edited:
Well, well,... you are gradually seeing the truth. the actions by israel are exactly that.

No, they aren't. What happend in Oradour sur Glane is very different to what is happening in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. You better do some research at what happend in Oradour.

I seem to have a far better understanding than you. The changes only came about as a result of International pressure and condemnation of the blockade, after it was shown that it was merely a form of illegal collective punishment and had virtually no true military purpose. A few of the items that have been banned and claimed as a military necessity.
Chick peas, salt, sugar, cooking oil, cooking fat, flour, pasta, rice, beans, lentils, dairy products, powdered milk, feminine hygiene products, diapers, toilet paper, detergent, dishwashing liquid, shampoo, soap, and toothpaste, light bulbs, candles, matches, books, musical instruments, crayons, clothing, shoes, mattresses, sheets, blankets, pasta, tea, coffee, chocolate, nuts, shampoo and conditioner soda, juice, jam, spices, shaving cream, potato chips, cookies and candy olives, blankets, matches, candles, broomsticks, rubbish bins, mops, aniseed, cinnamon, unfertilized eggs, potatoes wood, aluminium, kitchenware and glass.
Again you try to exaggerate the things I say, putting (false) words in my mouth, but I'm afraid that I and most others are fully aware of your childish ploys. I have never advocated either of the things you stated.

Again you give an outdated list. Where's the link?
Israel’s easing of blockade helps Gaza’s economy : "Israel eased its blockade of the Hamas-ruled Palestinian territory a year ago and now allows in virtually all consumer goods, meaning there are no longer acute shortages of foods or basic household items."

Hundreds of clips have their comments blocked, all that implies is that it is for information and not debate. Most likely to discourage pro zionist idiots like yourself.
I certainly don't respect you or any other supporters of policies that would have made Hitler and his henchmen blush with envy.

Are they affraid that the truth about the clip is revealed? Is it so difficult to say when and where it was recorded?

As for the Israeli view, who cares really,... it is about as pertinent as and of the same moral value as Himmler's views on the death camps. They have absolutely no wish for peace, as they only want peace for themselves They don't care about the owners of the land they steal, nor world opinion.

That's a lot of rubbish and you know it.

------------------------------------

About So why do people hate Israel?

among other things : media manipulation.

Palestinian media manipulation: the case of Mohamed A-Dura

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_pI0nPPzY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_pI0nPPzY[/ame]

Pallywood - Palestinian staged manipulation of Mass Media

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK846oUPntQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK846oUPntQ[/ame]

No, they aren't. What happend in Oradour sur Glane is very different to what is happening in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. You better do some research at what happend in Oradour.
Yes, the Nazis tried the same reasoning stating that it was a necessity of war to protect their troops. It didn't work for them and it doesn't work for the IDF.

Again you give an outdated list. Where's the link?
You don't need a link as it is common knowledge available to anyone who does not have a Zionist controlled search engine, but here it is anyway http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-schweber/israels-blockade-of-gaza_b_605780.html in an article by Howard Schweber (Jewish) Professor of Political Science and Law.

The statement was not outdated, you merely didn't read it. What I said was:
after it was shown that it was merely a form of illegal collective punishment and had virtually no true military purpose. A few of the items that have been banned and claimed as a military necessity.
I made no mention that these items were still banned, as they are a direct copy of some of the items now available. It was posted to show the fact that the blockade had no military purpose but was purely to starve the civil population. An old Zionist war crime learned in the days of the Warsaw ghetto. The article also showed Israel's excuses to be no more than a pack of lies, as usual.
Howard Schweber said:
One of the arguments one hears a lot from Israel's representatives and supporters is that there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza and that the blockade only keeps out dangerous materials. The blockade, according to Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev, is only aimed at preventing the shipment of weapons to Hamas. Netanyahu says the same thing, insisting that civilian goods are allowed in but that Israel "will not allow the establishment of an Iranian port in Gaza."
That narrative took a serious hit yesterday. Today's AP wire has a story about the Israeli government easing the blockade of Gaza in response to international criticism.

Are they afraid that the truth about the clip is revealed? Is it so difficult to say when and where it was recorded?
Obviously not as it reveals the truth.

That's a lot of rubbish and you know it.
Show me a single shred of credible evidence to support that. Remember the UN resolutions,... many of which are related to Israels unwillingness to engage in reasonable and honest negotiations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is why The World hates Israel
As Others See the Facts

And let's not forget Israel's policies of Ethnic cleansing and apartheid, as presented by Jewish Prof. Uri Davis, an elected member of Fatah.
The View of Jewish Professor Uri Davis

Last edited:
Yes, the Nazis tried the same reasoning stating that it was a necessity of war to protect their troops. It didn't work for them and it doesn't work for the IDF.

You better pay a visit to Oradour so you know what and why it happend there.

You don't need a link as it is common knowledge available to anyone who does not have a Zionist controlled search engine, but here it is anyway http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-schweber/israels-blockade-of-gaza_b_605780.html in an article by Howard Schweber (Jewish) Professor of Political Science and Law.

Thank you, your list is outdated and you know it because some of your "blocked items" are not blocked anymore (3rd paragraph of the article). The others are from 2009, way before the loosening of the blockade in june 2010.

The statement was not outdated, you merely didn't read it. What I said was:
I made no mention that these items were still banned, as they are a direct copy of some of the items now available. It was posted to show the fact that the blockade had no military purpose but was purely to starve the civil population. An old Zionist war crime learned in the days of the Warsaw ghetto. The article also showed Israel's excuses to be no more than a pack of lies, as usual.

All rubbish, see my reply above.

Show me a single shred of credible evidence to support that. Remember the UN resolutions,... many of which are related to Israels unwillingness to engage in reasonable and honest negotiations.

I'll give you a few :

1978 - Camp David Accords
1979 - Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty
1991 - Madrid Conference
1993 - Oslo Accords
1994 - Israel-Jordan Treaty of Peace
2005 - Disengagement from Gaza (unilateral!)

Now you give me which UN resolutions condemn Israel for their unwillingness to engage in reasonable and honest negotiations.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMx761xbZvA&feature=fvst"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMx761xbZvA&feature=fvst[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1M4eH9Kk7I&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1M4eH9Kk7I&feature=related[/ame]

You better pay a visit to Oradour so you know what and why it happend there.
Poor response, i know what happened and i also know what happened to the nazis who committed war crimes. LOL

Thank you, your list is outdated and you know it because some of your "blocked items" are not blocked anymore (3rd paragraph of the article). The others are from 2009, way before the loosening of the blockade in june 2010.
At no stage did I ever say that the list was current, and that was because it was only posted to show that fact that the blockade was not for the purpose that the Israelis stated. It was purely to starve the occupants of Gaza as punishment in retaliation to the world pressure that forced Israel's hand. And as such contravenes International law and exposes another of Israels lies.

All rubbish, see my reply above.
Yeah,.. I did and shot it fairly in the bum. Liar!

I'll give you a few :

1978 - Camp David Accords
1979 - Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty
1991 - Madrid Conference
1993 - Oslo Accords
1994 - Israel-Jordan Treaty of Peace
2005 - Disengagement from Gaza (unilateral!)

Now you give me which UN resolutions condemn Israel for their unwillingness to engage in reasonable and honest negotiations.
Google "UN Condemns Israel" you'll get pages.

None of your quotes excused Israel's behaviour, (the UN may have deliberately overlooked it in an effort to try and get Israel to negotiate a little more honestly), nor did they disprove my point. "As for the Israeli view, who cares really,... it is about as pertinent as and of the same moral value as Himmler's views on the death camps. They have absolutely no wish for peace, as they only want peace for themselves They don't care about the owners of the land they steal. Or in most cases world opinion"

A typical example of Israel's deliberate attempts to sabotage any legitimate negotiations is their insistence on Palestinians being able to return only if they forego all claims to their land and possessions.

They constantly use ceasefires to consolidate occupied territory and plan new attacks whilst they repress Palestinian civilians. Your argument is looking pretty sick

Once again you give poor examples quoting one death whereas i can show dozens if not hundreds killed by illegal Israeli actions. This is in line with my previous statement about how the Israelis unceasingly whine about one or two deaths of their own, whilst committing wholesale murder of hundreds or thousands of Palestinians in a few days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is why the world hates Israel'
Israel Deliberately Targeting women and Children

An Uri Avneri Speaks out

"Because of his outspokeness he has suffered attempted Kidnappings, assaults and an assassination attempt] (0.43)
"Everybody has been brainwashed into believing we are the most moral army in the world" (2.15) He's talking about Israelis and their supporters)
"Public opinion has fundamentally changed (about israel)". (2.48)

Last edited:
Just checking in on the Spike and VD show, still shouting at each other with the mute buttons on I see.

:)

Just checking in on the Spike and VD show, still shouting at each other with the mute buttons on I see.

:)
Remember these are the same people that are still pushing their guilt trip on the world for not having stood up for the Jews 70-80 years ago.

I wasn't here for that one, but I am here now. If I keep him busy, that's a few minutes when he's not spreading his filth to someone else, plus it allows others to see the lengths that Israel goes to, to deny the truth.

Last edited:
Poor response, i know what happened and i also know what happened to the nazis who committed war crimes. LOL

You do? Which of your posts is wrong then #246 or #248

At no stage did I ever say that the list was current, and that was because it was only posted to show that fact that the blockade was not for the purpose that the Israelis stated. It was purely to starve the occupants of Gaza as punishment in retaliation to the world pressure that forced Israel's hand. And as such contravenes International law and exposes another of Israels lies.

Then why do you post it if it isn't valid anymore? You do not even know why the blockade was implemented. It was imposed by Israel and the Quartet on the Middle East (until june 2007) against the Palestinian National Authority and the Palestinian territories following the January 2006 legislative elections that brought Hamas to power. Egypt is still partially blocking Gaza.

Google "UN Condemns Israel" you'll get pages.

None of your quotes excused Israel's behaviour, (the UN may have deliberately overlooked it in an effort to try and get Israel to negotiate a little more honestly), nor did they disprove my point. "As for the Israeli view, who cares really,... it is about as pertinent as and of the same moral value as Himmler's views on the death camps. They have absolutely no wish for peace, as they only want peace for themselves They don't care about the owners of the land they steal. Or in most cases world opinion"

Israel is a very peaceful nation...when they don't get attacked. They live in peace with Jordan (no attacks), the live in peace with Egypt (no attacks), they live in peace with the PA in the West Bank (no attacks), they even live in peace with Lebanon (no attacks), they live in peace with Syria (no attacks), only Gaza is a problem because they fire almost daily rockets at Israel, but even Hamas seems to get the picture : Hamas moves away from violence in deal with Palestinian Authority. It seems they leave you alone in the desert.

A typical example of Israel's deliberate attempts to sabotage any legitimate negotiations is their insistence on Palestinians being able to return only if they forego all claims to their land and possessions.

That's untrue. The problem with the refugees is that it is a one-sided story. The UN made the mistake to include "descendants" (which is not included in the International laws) and to exlude the Jewish refugees which land and finances were confiscated by the Arab countries. If the Palestinians want their refugee problem solved then the problem of the Jewish refugees must be included. They must be treated equal.

They constantly use ceasefires to consolidate occupied territory and plan new attacks whilst they repress Palestinian civilians. Your argument is looking pretty sick

You better read the Oslo accords, then you'll know who is responsible for what in the West Bank. (Administrative divisions of the Oslo Accords)
And about ceasefires, palestinian fundamentalists only agree to it if they are being destroyed or are out of ammunition. For them it is just a way to buy time to rearm.

-----------------------------

Pierre Rehov Interview - bonus video on the DVD: "From the River to the Sea"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WLJDzLkxPY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WLJDzLkxPY[/ame]

Let's blame the Jews

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIesXORjBps&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIesXORjBps&feature=related[/ame]

You do? Which of your posts is wrong then #246 or #248
neither as they both allude to the same answer.

Then why do you post it if it isn't valid anymore?
to demonstrate (for the third or is it fourth time) that israel used the blockade as a form of illegal collective punishment and not as a military necessity as they claimed.

Israel is a very peaceful nation..
In which case, so was Nazi Germany LOL

That's untrue.
Simple answer. No it's not.

Let's blame the Jews
No not Jews, I am a "Jew", the people at fault are the Zionists, as we see here, "Jews" already know what the problem is.
Zionism is the Cause of Isreal's Problems

Zionism is Nazism

An Israeli citizen's View of Israel's illegal Occupation

Zionists are hated and despised around the world yet they never manage to work out why it is so. "It is not us that us who are wrong, it is the rest of the world".
rotfl1.gif

Yes,... I'm sickening of your excuses.

Last edited:
I don't care if you just bypass the other videos I post here, but I ask you to take the time to watch this,... and you may begin to see why I see things the way I do, as here we have another Human being, with similar views to myself and perhaps he expresses them somewhat more clearly than I do.
Israeli Activist Akiva Orr

I don't care if you just bypass the other videos I post here, but I ask you to take the time to watch this,... and you may begin to see why I see things the way I do, as here we have another Human being, with similar views to myself and perhaps he expresses them somewhat more clearly than I do.

I haven't seen other video's of him but he seems more moderate than you. Supporting the oppressed is a noble thing. I have nothing against Zionists, if they are not radical. I don't like radicals and fundamentalists. You find them both in Israel (mostly settlers) and West Bank (less) and Gaza (more). If you focus on them then peace is not possible, that's why I like to focus on the majority, people who want freedom, a job, home etc. You can only improve that with education and a better economy.
Jordan was able to get both parties back to the negotiating table, I hope something positive will come out of it.
I do appreciate this serene post by you.

I haven't seen other video's of him but he seems more moderate than you. Supporting the oppressed is a noble thing. I have nothing against Zionists, if they are not radical. I don't like radicals and fundamentalists. You find them both in Israel (mostly settlers) and West Bank (less) and Gaza (more). If you focus on them then peace is not possible, that's why I like to focus on the majority, people who want freedom, a job, home etc. You can only improve that with education and a better economy.
Jordan was able to get both parties back to the negotiating table, I hope something positive will come out of it.
I do appreciate this serene post by you.
Fcuk it!... sanity had broken out for a day or so, now you're back.

Having your "appreciation" as a Zionist supporter, is about as gratifying as being raped by a dribbling idiot wearing a barbed wire condom. I suppose there is always the vain hope that if ever your solitary brain cell actually fires up, you might develop some basic moral values, but don't worry I'm not going to hold my breath while I'm waiting.

Do you realise the absolute stupidity of your statement below?
I have nothing against Zionists, if they are not radical.
Naaahhh,... I won't even attempt to explain it to you,... my time would be far more productively spent, trying to but brains in stone monuments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jews Against Israel

Last edited:
At this point I don't see why you two just don't pm each other about this, being as I don't anyone else other than Mr. Ghostrider has committed anything here in a while.

So the Australian-Belgian war has three different theaters of operation? Just kidding
Seeing that I find you to be at least somewhat objective in your opinions I ask if you might also like to view the following documentary. It is in the same vein as the movie I posted last. It's a long video, but well worth watching as it gives another insight into the views of another Jew proud Jew who can see through the lies and distortions that his country disseminates.

From the perspective of an Israeli citizen Ronen Berelovich, an ex IDF reservist, who has, as he says "has grown up in the shadow of Zionism"

The Zionist Story
Ronen Berelovich said:
I have recently finished an independent documentary, The Zionist Story, in which I aim to present not just the history of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, but also the core reason for it: the Zionist ideology, its goals (past and present) and its firm grip not only on Israeli society, but also, increasingly, on the perception of Middle East issues in Western democracies.

These concepts have already been demonstrated in the excellent ‘Ocupation 101′ documentary made by Abdallah Omeish and Sufyan Omeish, but in my documentary I approach the subject from the perspective of an Israeli, ex-reserve soldier and someone who has spent his entire life in the shadow of Zionism.
I hope you can find a moment to watch The Zionist Story and, if you like it, please feel free to share it with others. (As both the documentary and the archived footage used are for educational purposes only, the film can be freely distributed).

I have made this documentary entirely by myself, with virtually no budget, although doing my best to achieve high professional standard, and I hope that this ‘home-spun’ production will be of interest to viewers.

Ronen Berelovich studied in the Camera Obscura Film School in Tel Aviv, Israel. He made a string of short films (some featured in international film festivals) and his forty minutes drama, ‘Shesh-besh’, was chosen for public screening by ‘Cinemateque’, the leading art cinema in Tel Aviv. He also work as a recording technician in the High Court in Tel Aviv.

Last edited:
Seeing that I find you to be at least somewhat objective in your opinions I ask if you might also like to view the following documentary. It is in the same vein as the movie I posted last. It's a long video, but well worth watching as it gives another insight into the views of another Jew proud Jew who can see through the lies and distortions that his country disseminates.

From the perspective of an Israeli citizen Ronen Berelovich, an ex IDF reservist, who has, as he says "has grown up in the shadow of Zionism"

The Zionist Story

Thank you, Senojkips.

I always try to be objective and unbiased. I have watched the video. I know some of things the video describes. In this video you heard the reason for why I prefer to use more academic sources than media sources. I have spent almost eight years in the academic world and it influence my way of thinking. Many of the facts in this video are the reason for my criticism toward the state of Israel. However, these facts do not excuse the Palestinians to targeting Israeli civilians. I will ponder this video and the video of the Israeli man you posted. These two men seem to have a limited support in Israel, even if it would be really pleasent to sit down and have a conversation with them. I doubt that would be so productive. If the Israelis and the Palestinians reach a peace agreement, they could be members of a reconciliation, truth commission

Thank you, Senojkips.

I always try to be objective and unbiased. I have watched the video. I know some of things the video describes. In this video you heard the reason for why I prefer to use more academic sources than media sources. I have spent almost eight years in the academic world and it influence my way of thinking. Many of the facts in this video are the reason for my criticism toward the state of Israel. However, these facts do not excuse the Palestinians to targeting Israeli civilians. I will ponder this video and the video of the Israeli man you posted. These two men seem to have a limited support in Israel, even if it would be really pleasent to sit down and have a conversation with them. I doubt that would be so productive. If the Israelis and the Palestinians reach a peace agreement, they could be members of a reconciliation, truth commission

I'm not an academic, but this link might be more trustworthy to you.

ZIONISM

Back