So why do people hate Israel? - Page 123

--

March 28th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
^^
So what if he's an israeli lol?.
Does it makes what he says a fact?,he jut gave he's opinion.
And virtually no one disagreed with him, because they knew it was a fact. I would suggest that his "opinion" is held in a lot higher regard than yours, even in Israel.
March 28th, 2013  
Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
It would be almost impossible to Bash Israel in a way that they did not thoroughly deserve. In which case it's not "Bashing" it's just "Facts".

All I can say is that if you go into the wider world outside of Israel and parts of the US, you are going to find a lot more of it, so you want to get used to it. It's a bit like Nazi bashing 1933- 1950s.
Thanks for saying that,then i will stay in this land forever

And how do you know that his opinion is accepted in Israel?actually everyone i know who knows that guy hate him.
March 28th, 2013  
Del Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
As for the Brits opinion of Israel, all of the Brits I know including myself are very anti Israel. They weep and wail over their treatment during WW2, but they are doing the very same thing to Palestinians.

I called the Israeli's bullies, and thats just what they are. One day I really hope and pray they get a bloody good hiding.
ANYONE who tries to compare the Israel/Arab situation with the Nazi/Jewish WW11 genocide obviously has **** for brains, and is not worthy of any opinion at all. How many millions have been gassed in Israel? Israel weeping and wailing about WW11 - I don't think so! Telling **** for brains like you to piss off is what gets up your nose, end of!

Your Dr. Goebels Arab propagandist leader is now boasting about being noticed by another website - I can see it now - " There's this guy desperate to be recognised as a Jew, and there is this other guy who keeps telling him that he will never make a Jew as long as he has a hole in his arse!"

He,he,he. Lovely.
--
March 28th, 2013  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
ANYONE who tries to compare the Israel/Arab situation with the Nazi/Jewish WW11 genocide obviously has **** for brains, and is not worthy of any opinion at all. How many millions have been gassed in Israel? Israel weeping and wailing about WW11 - I don't think so! Telling **** for brains like you to piss off is what gets up your nose, end of!
I thought you was dead and buried Del boy did someone dig you up?. Have you found the statue of Nelson Mandela in Parliament Square yet, a statue that you reckoned wasn't there? You are such a silly billy at times.

I didn't say the Israeli's were gassing anyone, I said and I quote "They weep and wail over their treatment during WW2, but they are doing the very same thing to Palestinians." For example the theft of property, which is exactly what the Israeli's are doing today to the Palestinians. You ought to stop jumping to conclusions Del boy before your brain explodes. The only one's here that has sh!te for brains is you and your Israeli mates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Your Dr. Goebels Arab propagandist leader is now boasting about being noticed by another website - I can see it now - " There's this guy desperate to be recognised as a Jew, and there is this other guy who keeps telling him that he will never make a Jew as long as he has a hole in his arse!"

He,he,he. Lovely.
lol @ propagandist.

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

Keep taking the tablets Del boy.
March 29th, 2013  
Yossarian

I have said it a million times on this forum alone.

You are either teamed on the side with the Jack Boots.

Or in the riots with the Jackasses.

Or you are like me and searching for a new planet to live on.
March 29th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
Thanks for saying that,then i will stay in this land forever

And how do you know that his opinion is accepted in Israel?actually everyone i know who knows that guy hate him.
I'd bet next years income that you don't even know anyone who knows him. And it doesn't matter who hates him, as those who tell the truth are almost without exception hated by those who are trying to hide from it.

Of course you'll stay in Palestine,... because you know you will be thought of and treated as a pariah by civilised people anywhere else.
March 29th, 2013  
senojekips

BritinAfrica;,... Just so you know a little of the history of this clown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill Boy
there is this other guy who keeps telling him that he will never make a Jew as long as he has a hole in his arse!"

He,he,he. Lovely.
Dill Boy is so paranoid about Jews or people of Jewish descent with a bit of moral backbone that he has nothing better to do than attempt to deny the fact I am of Jewish descent. I Nowhere have I ever said that I see myself as a Jew, although my relatives do and so do the Australian Jewish Genealogical Society, of which I have been a fully paid up member for nearly 20 years.

Just use the Forum Search facility and type in "Jewish Descent" and my name will come up dozens of times. As for value, or relativity to the debate Dill Boy may as well deny that I'm Australian, or have all my own teeth. Pathetic is a word that comes to mind, but he'll be gone again soon after everyone gets sick of him and puts him on ignore again.

In fact I have corrected him many times stating quite clearly and unequivocally that I am of Jewish descent, I am not Jew. In all the time he has been here, he has never woken up to the fact that, I am in fact an Atheist and with Judaism only being a religion it is self-evident that I cannot be both,... he possibly has dual personalities, but I do not.

It all started with him thinking that he could seemingly "out Jew" me, and therefore somehow make his statements more valid than mine. (I hesitate to think what this means for you blasphemous Christians.).... Oh, and just as an aside,.... Dill Boy is actually, a practicing Anglican,... now get your head around that, and you might start to see what it is that we are dealing with.

He will persist for a few visits, and then you will notice that he will disappear for weeks or sometimes months (I guess it depends how long they commit him for) only to return again, I guess until his mental health inspector re-admits him.

As you said, "Just keep taking the tablets Dill Boy".
March 29th, 2013  
BritinBritain

Spike, I've had a couple of run in's with the twonk as you know, its really gets up his nose that you and others have made him look stupid more then once.

He tries to make others look silly, but all he does is make himself look like and idiot. At times I feel like feeling pity for him, but then I slap myself and the feeling goes away.
March 29th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Spike, I've had a couple of run in's with the twonk as you know, its really gets up his nose that you and others have made him look stupid more then once.

He tries to make others look silly, but all he does is make himself look like and idiot. At times I feel like feeling pity for him, but then I slap myself and the feeling goes away.
Do yourself a favour and put him on "Ignore", everyone else does eventually, you may as well save yourself the time spent reading his drivel.

I've already done it as I've been through all this several times, Oh yes, and that's his trademark logic, re stating the same defeated arguments in any way he can think of, hence my earlier remark about the March of the Clowns and the Merry go round starting up. An absolute "dropkick" whose "thought processes are completely lacking in any logic whatsoever.
March 29th, 2013  
Del Boy

Quote:
I thought you was dead and buried Del boy did someone dig you up?. Have you found the statue of Nelson Mandela in Parliament Square yet, a statue that you reckoned wasn't there? You are such a silly billy at times.
What the hell are you blethering about ? Too much sitting on your brain I see.

Quote:

I didn't say the Israeli's were gassing anyone, I said and I quote "They weep and wail over their treatment during WW2, but they are doing the very same thing to Palestinians." For example the theft of property, which is exactly what the Israeli's are doing today to the Palestinians. You ought to stop jumping to conclusions Del boy before your brain explodes. The only one's here that has sh!te for brains is you and your Israeli mates.
As I said - anyone who tries to compare the situation between Israel and the Arabs today with that of the genocide inflicted by the Nazis in WW11 is obviously deranged and does not have the right to present any opinion at all.

You think that the holocaust was about stealing !?!?

You said it, no conclusion of mine.

BTW, how many Israeli mates + me = only one? Smart-ass eh!