So why do people hate Israel? - Page 121




 
--
 
March 26th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
OH,dear,del ,do you think the liar
senojekips is fake JEW. YES, I agree, Maybe he is monstor had 1/4 white, 1/4 black ,1/4 American Indian,1/4 arab blood. IN conclusion,hs is hybrid .
Now that is about what I would expect from u donkey,.... weirdness in the extreme. If you think I'm a fake, why do you keep telling me all the problems of being Jewish? You have no idea what you are saying do you?

Your choice of partners says a lot about you, you just lowered your median IQ into the lowest possible percentile.

Now come on,... tell us about why the Chinese PLA murder Tibetans escaping your domination.
March 26th, 2013  
Capt Frogman
 
 
udaka, why are you here?
March 26th, 2013  
udaka
 
If I accsued the JEWS because you are a idiot and coward, that is unfair for the JEWS. BuT you never dare blame the strong race that had massacre your race and relatives ,Just bite the Chinese never slaughter your race and relatives like a dog. It is very clear you are a idiot and coward. Do you think the Chinese would afraid the coward like you? ha,ha.ha,ha

Maybe someday the Japanese army or the USA army killed your race and families like German, your idiot will very worship the Japanese and American.
Come on ,son of *****, you are a good dog dog,good dog dog!

sign ! Since your IQ only repeat your stupid lying again and again like a spambot.So I only can repeat my answer again and again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Now that is about what I would expect from u donkey,.... weirdness in the extreme. If you think I'm a fake, why do you keep telling me all the problems of being Jewish? You have no idea what you are saying do you?

Your choice of partners says a lot about you, you just lowered your median IQ into the lowest possible percentile.

Now come on,... tell us about why the Chinese PLA murder Tibetans escaping your domination.
--
March 26th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by u donkey
If I accsued the JEWS because you are a idiot and coward, that is unfair for the JEWS. BuT you never dare blame the strong race that had massacre your race and relatives ,Just bite the Chinese never slaughter your race and relatives like a dog. It is very clear you are a idiot and coward. Do you think the Chinese would afraid the coward like you? ha,ha.ha,ha

Maybe someday the Japanese army or the USA army killed your race and families like German, your idiot will very worship the Japanese and American.
Come on ,son of *****, you are a good dog dog,good dog dog!

sign ! Since your IQ only repeat your stupid lying again and again like a spambot.So I only can repeat my answer again and again.
Once again you just post meaningless gibberish without answering why Chinese PLA murder Tibetans escaping Chinese domination?
March 27th, 2013  
ScarabVenom
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
Come on ,son of *****, you are a good dog dog,good dog dog!
Did you really have to say that? That was rather useless and inappropriate.


Please forgive him, seno.
March 27th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarabVenom
Did you really have to say that? That was rather useless and inappropriate.

Please forgive him, seno.
His oddball comments actually make me laugh, if only he knew how weirdly it translates and sounds to an English speaker, besides which it gives everyone a true insight into his mentality.
March 27th, 2013  
Yossarian
 
 
To all parties here, both Pro or anti Palestinian occupation.

Please forgive this his translations and let's move back to our topic. Make this break in the fierce debate re focus our senses and restore our combined intellect.
March 27th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
To all parties here, both Pro or anti Palestinian occupation.

Please forgive this his translations and let's move back to our topic. Make this break in the fierce debate re focus our senses and restore our combined intellect.
I agree most wholeheartedly, however, what about those who are none of the above, who are merely using the topic to decry the long dead practices of Europeans and "the West" in general from 150 years ago, whilst their own country is still colonising it's neighbours and murdering those who attempt to escape?
March 27th, 2013  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
I agree most wholeheartedly, however, what about those who are none of the above, who are merely using the topic to decry the long dead practices of Europeans and "the West" in general from 150 years ago, whilst their own country is still colonising it's neighbours and murdering those who attempt to escape?

New topic or thread for that then? Maybe said person or persons would relocate that debate there?
March 27th, 2013  
Eden
 
 
Seems like not everyone hate us after all..
Poll: Americans' Sympathies for Israel At All-Time High
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPol...aspx?id=306595
 


Similar Topics
Israel rightfully own the West Bank .
Israel strikes Beirut suburb, tightens blockade
A conversation with Iranian dissident (MUST READ)
Palestinians
American racism