So why do people hate Israel?

The only thing you see and are looking for are announcements and articles about anti-zionism and minimizing Palestinian attacks. That's the small picture. Did you know that Palestinian support for those attacks are very minimal?
Just as i would have only quoted anti Nazi material back when they were the pariahs of the world. Why exactly would or should i quote things that were not anti Zionist, if such an unlikely thing could be found? I also realise that there is even less worldwide support for Israeli attacks, even the US is now sick of them and complains.

Yes I did, in my post #75 from tread About Arabs in the Israeli Army (Page 8)
and I quote:
"You said : "Wikipedia being a site where the Jewish pro Zionist group CAMERA are known to operate"
This argument is invalid because it was exposed in 2008"
Which in no way showed the statement to be untrue nor did it prevent them and other groups from continuing. Your style is remarkably similar to that described in the Zionist description of how to skew the facts, LOL.

In a report just released on its Web site, Honest Reporting claims that Electronic Intifada, and not CAMERA, is “manipulating Wikipedia to achieve its ideological goals.”
"A closer look at Wikipedia’s inner workings, however, reveals there is more to the story. Research carried out by Social Media expert Dr. Andre Oboler, a Legacy Heritage Fellow at NGO Monitor, reveals that it was EI, not CAMERA, that manipulated Wikipedia to achieve its ideological goals."
LOL,... What would you expect, the article was "researched" by the Director of Online Engagement at the Zionist Federation of Australia. It would be like asking Goebbels for an honest assessment of any criticism of Nazi policy.

Learn your history. Almost everyone was dirt poor during that period because of famine , diseases and wars. BTW Poland did not exists in the 20th century.
Read Prussia or any of a number of various names that European states have been known under throughout that period. And what you pointed out in no way discredits the fact that it was certainly not jealousy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for the subject of this thread here's another clue as to why the Israeli regime is hated. These are Israeli citizens, what must it be like for the Palestinians? All that is needed are Black uniforms, some SS runes and perhaps a Death's head badge. and we could have been transported back 70 years.
Jewish Dissent against Zionist Regime

Last edited:
Just as i would have only quoted anti Nazi material back when they were the pariahs of the world. Why exactly would or should i quote things that were not anti Zionist, if such an unlikely thing could be found? I also realise that there is even less worldwide support for Israeli attacks, even the US is now sick of them and complains.

That unlikeley thing can be found more than you think.
Almost everyone agrees with the Israeli right of retaliation, what they differ on is the severity of it.

Which in no way showed the statement to be untrue nor did it prevent them and other groups from continuing. Your style is remarkably similar to that described in the Zionist description of how to skew the facts, LOL.

The only thing true is that they were exposed (by Electronic Intefada). I you read the emails it is not about distorting the facts but correcting them. I quote part of the first email: "What if you could ensure accuracy and fairness directly in one of the Internet's most visited Web sites, without relying on reporters, editors or publishers? In fact, you can." They were faulted for working off-line, conspiring to make changes in a way that goes against the democratic culture of Wikipedia. They were not faulted for distorting the facts.

On the other hand there is a complaint to IRS against Electronic Intifada:
1 The presentation of viewpoints unsupported by facts is a significant part of the organization's communications.
2 The facts that purport to support the viewpoint are distorted.
3 The organization's presentations make substantial use of inflammatory and disparaging terms and express conclusions more on the basis of emotion than of objective evaluations.

LOL,... What would you expect, the article was "researched" by the Director of Online Engagement at the Zionist Federation of Australia. It would be like asking Goebbels for an honest assessment of any criticism of Nazi policy.

The truth is the truth, no matter who says it. BTW you can read all the evidence on the log pages of wikipedia.

Read Prussia or any of a number of various names that European states have been known under throughout that period. And what you pointed out in no way discredits the fact that it was certainly not jealousy.

Then what is it?

As for the subject of this thread here's another clue as to why the Israeli regime is hated. These are Israeli citizens, what must it be like for the Palestinians? All that is needed are Black uniforms, some SS runes and perhaps a Death's head badge. and we could have been transported back 70 years.

That's your opinion but here are the facts:
Israel ranks #8 among happiest countries. Look here : Table: The World's Happiest Countries

Israel ranks #8 among happiest countries. Look here : Table: The World's Happiest Countries

I didn't think anyone could produce a more half arsed set of figures than that.
A) If New Zealand rates as 6th and Australia 8th why is it that New Zealanders are heading to Australia as fast as possible and not vice versa?

B) How the hell can Israel or in fact all of the Middle East be classed as an Asian nation?

I think that data fall squarely into the category of "lies, Damn lies and statistics"

Last edited:
That unlikeley thing can be found more than you think.
Almost everyone agrees with the Israeli right of retaliation, what they differ on is the severity of it.
That may be a great opinion if you are a Zionist, however the truth is all about you. I would say that in reallity, only the US agrees with you and even that is under sufferance, and maybe their allies pay lip service to the US, but the fact remains every one of them including the US has strenuously objected on a diplomatic level to Israel's actions. So much for your views.

The only thing true is that they were exposed (by Electronic Intefada). I you read the emails it is not about distorting the facts but correcting them. I quote part of the first email: "What if you could ensure accuracy and fairness directly in one of the Internet's most visited Web sites, without relying on reporters, editors or publishers? In fact, you can." They were faulted for working off-line, conspiring to make changes in a way that goes against the democratic culture of Wikipedia. They were not faulted for distorting the facts.
And we've all had the chance to experience the Zionist impression of accuracy and fairness, haven't we? The fact that they secretly conspired to alter the truth is a good indication of their intent. Unfortunately their idea of these values is almost totally opposed to that of the non Zionist world. They are caughtout lying almost constantly, (see the last answer in this post) and if they were even vaguely "fair' we wouldn't even be having this debate. Tell me how you "fairly" steal the land and possessions of another people, then harass, beat, and murder their women and children for 60 years.

The truth is the truth, no matter who says it. BTW you can read all the evidence on the log pages of wikipedia.
Never a truer word spoken and that is exactly where your argument falls on it's head. Virtually none of it is true as we have seen all along. A network of small lies and distortion used to support ever more and bigger lies, repeated ad infinitum in the hope that it will somehow miraculously become accepted as the truth. The trouble being that the evidence on the ground clearly makes a mockery of their tissue of lies and distortions, and those who watch have long memories.
Then what is it?
Maybe my answer below will give you a clue. Here you state that Israel is a happy place. The very fact that they can be so smugly complacent in the face of world condemnation, indicates that they live in a world of total denial. In this respect they remind me of the recent public outpourings of "public grief" in North Korea for their dear departed great leader.

This is absolutely typical of most of the "facts" that you quote. I would compare this with the apparent "happiness" observed in many of the mentally deficient, a "dribbling" mindless happiness born of the total inability or unwillingness to recognise the awful truth.

After all, these are the people who in the same breath state that they live in constant daily fear, a fear of their Arab neighbours,... of suicide bombers, Qassam rockets, mortar bombs, and the likelihood of extreme violence. So,... either they are, in complete denial of the facts, outright liars or less likely, mentally deficient. Whatever way you look at it, there's a glaring flaw in their story through which the non Zionist world can clearly see that they are deliberately lying.

Last edited:
A) If New Zealand rates as 6th and Australia 8th why is it that New Zealanders are heading to Australia as fast as possible and not vice versa?

B) How the hell can Israel or in fact all of the Middle East be classed as an Asian nation?

I think that data fall squarely into the category of "lies, Damn lies and statistics"

A) The list is going in order from thriving to less thriving, not on a ratio (thriving to Struggling) scale, so your point in invalid. Just because a country is thriving do not mean people will not want to leave that country..

B) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia, I seriously hope you weren't serious with this one... Israel isn't considered an Asian country politically, but geographically, it is one.

Soooo, now that I just proved what you said wrong, are you still going to call it lies? While I agree most statistics are not completely accurate, statistics are mainly to get as close to accuracy as possible (of course that is assuming the person that researched it, didnt distort it). Most statistics are picked out to make sure its in favor of what the person who did the statistic believes. Still, you can't just call it a lie without being able to prove it is one, otherwise you would just be lying to yourself (this is why the Evolution theory is still in place). Nothing can disprove it, so its still quite alive until proven or disproven.

What the f**k are you talking about?

You managed to take an unverifiable figure, ignore a fact that invalidates it without even knowing the reason many New Zealanders leave for Australia (I will give you a clue middle management and lower end salaries are roughly 35% higher there, it has a better climate and more opportunity and oddly enough Australians are considered more "positive" than New Zealanders) the fact is that economically (which leads to many other types of "thriving") Australia is "out thriving" New Zealand and yet ends up two positions lower than us?

Now here is another starter for 10, What continents are Australia and New Zealand part of ?

First of all this poll has nothing to do with immigration or emigration.

Second Israel is part of the continent Asia. There is no such continent as Middle East. The Middle East is a region.

This poll went about by surveying thousands of respondents in 155 countries, between 2005 and 2009, in order to measure two types of well-being. (in case you didn't read it). The opinion of those people are not lies nor damn lies nor statistics.

That may be a great opinion if you are a Zionist, however the truth is all about you. I would say that in reallity, only the US agrees with you and even that is under sufferance, and maybe their allies pay lip service to the US, but the fact remains every one of them including the US has strenuously objected on a diplomatic level to Israel's actions. So much for your views.

More countries supported the Israeli retaliation (you call it attack, which it wasn't) on Gaza than the Hamas attacks (I know you call firing rockets at a civilian town, defense). Your country was among the supporters.

And we've all had the chance to experience the Zionist impression of accuracy and fairness, haven't we? The fact that they secretly conspired to alter the truth is a good indication of their intent. Unfortunately their idea of these values is almost totally opposed to that of the non Zionist world. They are caughtout lying almost constantly, (see the last answer in this post) and if they were even vaguely "fair' we wouldn't even be having this debate. Tell me how you "fairly" steal the land and possessions of another people, then harass, beat, and murder their women and children for 60 years.

Again you distort the facts, their intention was not to alter the truth but to correct them. See their private emails.
About lying. Read my replies on your distorted facts , or quotes, some totally invented with links to a book where the quote is not even written in it. Altering words, leaving out sentences and pulling things out of it context. Saying a lot of stuf wothout backing it up with facts. Showing a video about violence or the opinion of someone only proves a certain fact (if not manipulated like I have shown you) at a certain time at a certain place and does not necessarily prove it generally occurs. Your last sentence is grossly exaggerated.

Never a truer word spoken and that is exactly where your argument falls on it's head. Virtually none of it is true as we have seen all along. A network of small lies and distortion used to support ever more and bigger lies, repeated ad infinitum in the hope that it will somehow miraculously become accepted as the truth. The trouble being that the evidence on the ground clearly makes a mockery of their tissue of lies and distortions, and those who watch have long memories.
Maybe my answer below will give you a clue. Here you state that Israel is a happy place. The very fact that they can be so smugly complacent in the face of world condemnation, indicates that they live in a world of total denial. In this respect they remind me of the recent public outpourings of "public grief" in North Korea for their dear departed great leader.

Show me where my lies are. Show me that the facts I listed are not true. Up until now you have not because you can't. Saying that they are lies or distorted facts is just not good enough.

This is absolutely typical of most of the "facts" that you quote. I would compare this with the apparent "happiness" observed in many of the mentally deficient, a "dribbling" mindless happiness born of the total inability or unwillingness to recognise the awful truth.

It is not because you don't like it that it isn't true.

After all, these are the people who in the same breath state that they live in constant daily fear, a fear of their Arab neighbours,... of suicide bombers, Qassam rockets, mortar bombs, and the likelihood of extreme violence. So,... either they are, in complete denial of the facts, outright liars or less likely, mentally deficient. Whatever way you look at it, there's a glaring flaw in their story through which the non Zionist world can clearly see that they are deliberately lying.

No country is so many times attacked by so many nations in such a short period of time. ( and won).
People like you make things only worse. I have given you some examples about people (Jews and Arabs) working toghether. Not one word of you how that can promote peace. Like I said before, you don't (or refuse) to see the big picture. You support the 5% that want violence, I support the 90% that want peace. The other 5% haven't made their mind up yet.

What the f**k are you talking about?

You managed to take an unverifiable figure, ignore a fact that invalidates it without even knowing the reason many New Zealanders leave for Australia (I will give you a clue middle management and lower end salaries are roughly 35% higher there, it has a better climate and more opportunity and oddly enough Australians are considered more "positive" than New Zealanders) the fact is that economically (which leads to many other types of "thriving") Australia is "out thriving" New Zealand and yet ends up two positions lower than us?

Now here is another starter for 10, What continents are Australia and New Zealand part of ?

First, you haven't read the report. Please do so.

Australia and New Zealand are part of the continent Oceania. (16 countries, 14 Dependencies and other territories)

More countries supported the Israeli retaliation (you call it attack, which it wasn't) on Gaza than the Hamas attacks (I know you call firing rockets at a civilian town, defense). Your country was among the supporters.
Surely you mean, "the government of my country"? They are subject to all manner of political pressure and alliances, and these are often at odds with the wishes of the man in the street.

I don't know where you live, or if you have some sort of news service, but I'm fast getting sick of your lies and distortions. The planning for Cast Lead was started only days of the initial ceasefire being put in place, the proposed trigger for the Israeli attack was to be bought about by provocation in the form of a siege, where Israel cut the ingress of food and humanitarian aid against the conditions of the ceasefire, knowing that this would bring about some sort of retaliation by the Gazans. They even used the Navy to stop the fishing fleet putting to sea. All of this was admitted by members of the IDF.

Show me where my lies are.
I have done it time and time again but it goes right over your head.

It is not because you don't like it that it isn't true
Your denial is of little consequence (as usual) as once again the visible and in this case, logical evidence makes a mockery of your rather inane denial. They have to be lying one way or the other. The Israelis have effectively lied themselves into a corner. You can't have it both ways, as both conditions are mutually exclusive.

As for the remainder of your rubbish, I'm going to ignore it, I have a house full of visitors and I'm getting too busy to be re answering your questions over and over merely to be answered by denial, Zionist clap trap and propaganda. It is all in the same vein, denials and distortions none of which are supported by the evidence on the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting back on topic. The video below will show you why civilised people hate the Zionist who run Israel:

Tour of Hate

Tour of Hate Part 2

Last edited:
Surely you mean, "the government of my country"? They are subject to all manner of political pressure and alliances, and these are often at odds with the wishes of the man in the street.

No matter the political pressure or alliances or the wishes of the man in the street, the statements of your government are official ones, whether you like it or not. Your reply has as much value as this one : many nations are against Israel because they fear Arab countries will block their oil deliveries.

I don't know where you live, or if you have some sort of news service, but I'm fast getting sick of your lies and distortions. The planning for Cast Lead was started only days of the initial ceasefire being put in place, the proposed trigger for the Israeli attack was to be bought about by provocation in the form of a siege, where Israel cut the ingress of food and humanitarian aid against the conditions of the ceasefire, knowing that this would bring about some sort of retaliation by the Gazans. They even used the Navy to stop the fishing fleet putting to sea. All of this was admitted by members of the IDF.

The cease fire was agreed on june 17 and started at 06:00 on june 19 2008. The first violation was on june 23 when a single mortar shell was fired from Gaza. It was the first of many. (List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2008). Palestinians shooting rockets is not an Israeli provocation. About the fishing fleet : All boats coming from Gaza are allowed to venture 6 nautical miles into the sea. Any vessel crossing this line is fired on. (Wikitravel Gaza). Part of the legal blockade. (UN investigation backs Israel's naval blockade of Gaza)

I have done it time and time again but it goes right over your head.

That's what you always say but up until today never backed it up by verifiable facts.

Your denial is of little consequence (as usual) as once again the visible and in this case, logical evidence makes a mockery of your rather inane denial. They have to be lying one way or the other. The Israelis have effectively lied themselves into a corner. You can't have it both ways, as both conditions are mutually exclusive.

Same as above.

As for the remainder of your rubbish, I'm going to ignore it, I have a house full of visitors and I'm getting too busy to be re answering your questions over and over merely to be answered by denial, Zionist clap trap and propaganda. It is all in the same vein, denials and distortions none of which are supported by the evidence on the ground.

You only ignore the things that you cannot counter.

----------------------------

Getting back on topic. The video below will show you why civilised people love Zionist who run Israel: (I know, just propaganda like yours)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZLDA_smXYg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZLDA_smXYg&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMG78KrmzqE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMG78KrmzqE[/ame]

No matter the political pressure or alliances or the wishes of the man in the street, the statements of your government are official ones, whether you like it or not. Your reply has as much value as this one : many nations are against Israel because they fear Arab countries will block their oil deliveries.
Rubbish,.. nothing else need be said.

All boats coming from Gaza are allowed to venture 6 nautical miles into the sea. Any vessel crossing this line is fired on. (Wikitravel Gaza). Part of the legal blockade. (UN investigation backs Israel's naval blockade of Gaza)
That's great when the majorty of their fishing grounds are in deep water well beyond that limit. The fishing catch was reported by International aid agencies to have dropped from 3000 tonnes to less than 600 tons. At the same time Israelis checkpoints were delaying trucks with perishable goods until the food was inedible. Don't worry, the world knows what was going on.

You only ignore the things that you cannot counter.
I only ignore things because you are too stupid to see that the visible evidence makes a mockery of you "evidence"

----------------------------

Getting back on topic. The video below will show you why civilised people hate Zionist who run Israel: (I know, just propaganda unlike your's)
[/QUOTE] Specifically made for propaganda purposes after the Israelis realised what damage that Palestinian and international aid group's videos were doing to their credibility. Yes,... even you can se that these are propaganda, whereas the same cannot be said for the pro Palestinian videos as it would need the active cooperation of the IDF, Israeli government and your "peace loving" settlers.
I don't deny that on very odd occasions there will be a singular act of kindness from a single person, (there were Germans who hid Jews too), but that in no way excuses the official policy of continued beatings and harassment and tacit approval of civilian assaults against their neighbours.

Tour of Hate Part 3

Israeli Hate

Tell me how the people setup the "peace loving' Israelis in the last videos? Propaganda?... don't make such an idiot of yourself.

Last edited:
That's great when the majorty of their fishing grounds are in deep water well beyond that limit. The fishing catch was reported by International aid agencies to have dropped from 3000 tonnes to less than 600 tons. At the same time Israelis checkpoints were delaying trucks with perishable goods until the food was inedible. Don't worry, the world knows what was going on.

The UN newsletter has other information : up to nov 2011 : 1.328 tonnes. Where is the link to your information? In that same newsletter there is no word about delaying trucks with perishable goods. (again no verifiable link from you).In november 2011 4569 truckloads passed into Gaza, including 117 with building materials.
BTW the decrease in fish catch is not only due to Israeli restrictions but also due to over fishing, increasing sea pollution from sewage, plastic material and other forms of garbage, and increasing numbers of unwanted pests such as jellyfish (Seaside, Gaza Fishermen Grow Own Fish)

I heard that they are whiping out Palestinians. But is Palesinte terrorist want to do the same thing to Israel.
Now what nation isn't guilty of waring against one people
In Africa you had Africans and Arabs selling africans into slaves
IN Europes you had wars against each other especially against the Celtic and Slav people
In China you have HAn people wiping out Turkish ethnic groups.
In Mexico you had them killing of the Apache tribes before the U.S went to war against them
U.S army and many European settlelers went and took land of the native americans and the aboriginals
IN Turkey you have them whiping of Kurds and Armenians
Even Native AMericans are not innocent since many were fierce against other tribes. Like the Aztecs that were brutal in battle.
The empires of the past, Persia, Egypt, Rome, Greece, Babylon etc. Were all nations that fought against each other.
So what the big deal?

The problem is religion. Israel is founded on muslim land. The first attacks on the Jews came after there was word of a Jewish state. Those attacks were incited by Hajj Amin al-Husayni (the future mufti of Jerusalem) and others.

But why don't the Arab countries help the Palestinians? Jordan threw them out in the 70's. In Lebanon and Syria they live in refugee camps. Egypt still partially blocks the Gaza crossing. The Arab League blocked the funds for Palestinian projects in East Jerusalem until 2013. Shiia Muslim Militia men want to empty Iraq of Palestinians. (article here).

So it seems that both are not really loved. Although there is plenty of evidence that Israelis and Palestinians can get along well with each other (travel, business, sports). But you won't find good news often in the media, people like to see blood, blood sells.

Jews and Muslims lived side by side under the old Ottoman Empire and many Jews held very senior post in the Ottoman Government. This trouble has only come about since the call for an Israeli State and the troubles caused by the Jewish settlers pushing for more and more of the land.

The UN newsletter has other information : up to nov 2011 : 1.328 tonnes. Where is the link to your information? In that same newsletter there is no word about delaying trucks with perishable goods. (again no verifiable link from you).In november 2011 4569 truckloads passed into Gaza, including 117 with building materials.
BTW the decrease in fish catch is not only due to Israeli restrictions but also due to over fishing, increasing sea pollution from sewage, plastic material and other forms of garbage, and increasing numbers of unwanted pests such as jellyfish (Seaside, Gaza Fishermen Grow Own Fish)
What a lot of crap. How could the reduction in fishing grounds not be causing this drop in catch? Do you think that it is a coincidence that the catch has reduced in an almost perfect paralell with the reduction in the area of fishing grounds? The fact that they are catching as much as they are from the much reduced area, in spite of the Israeli navy using water cannon and live ammunition, is proof that your propaganda is no more than pure disinformation.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/spip/spip.php?article1272 Unfortunately for you and the rogue regime you are a part of, we have regular news here showing these acts almost in real time. The perishable goods news was shown here, as was the attempts by Israeli soldiers from the checkpoint attempting to confiscate the film (Bad luck, because it was broadcast via satellite link). Look,... no one is interested in your Zionist propaganda, we all know that anything and everything posted by Independent aid agencies is immediately countered by organised Israeli disinformation groups, with less and less success as people now have access to cheap cameras and Internet. Israeli censorship as they enjoyed for 50 years, is now largely a joke, the world sees their actions, hence the rise in organised pro Zionist disinformation groups, of which I have no doubt you are part.
According to Mohammed Hessey, general secretary of Gaza’s Fishing Workers Trade Union, established in 1998, Israel waited just four years before unilaterally reducing the officially allowed fishing zone to 10 miles from shore. Then, when resistance fighters kidnapped Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in 2006, the approved fishing zone was ratcheted down to six miles. (This act is illegal, Geneva Conventions IV (1949), article 33) Following Israel’s latest attack on Gaza in December 2008 and January 2009, it was reduced once again to three miles. But even that zone isn’t always honored. Israeli gun boats have been known to attack Gaza fishermen just one or two miles from the shore. Their weapons of choice are live ammunition and water cannons — which soldiers use to specifically target boats’ structural components, particularly breakables like glass and machinery, or to hit passengers with a foul, sewage-smelling liquid.
In 2009, one fisherman was killed by the Israeli navy, 20 fishermen and civilians were wounded while on the water or shore, 68 were abducted and 29 boats were confiscated. Each boat confiscated represents a financial loss of $50,000-$200,000. For a while, it helped to have international volunteers on board the boats, from organizations like the Free Gaza Movement and the International Solidarity Movement. "The presence of non-Palestinians, says Hessey, deterred the Israelis enough to allow them to fish up to six miles out from the coast."
The problem is religion. Israel is founded on muslim land.
calixbentley Now this is a typical example of how Zionist supporters attempt to create their own truth, but is easily shown to be a deliberate and outright lie.
The reason they do this is because they are aware that their own claim is based on a rather stupid religious claim that "the land was promised to them by their god" and by reducing the Palestinian's reason for resisting to a similar trival level, they feel that they have somehow given some credibility to their own claim.
The fact is, that it is simply not true, the conflict is over the illegally gained and occupied land, not religion. Many Palestinians are not Muslim, but, they too are opposed to the theft of their land and possessions so it is not a "Muslim" thing.
This fact has been pointed out to VDKMS previously, but typical of his type it is just denied because the truth does not suit his argument.
A lie that the Zionists hope will one day be accepted as the truth through constant repetition. These "small lies" are then used to verify larger lies. This is a well known Zionist ploy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calixbentley, here are more answers to your initial question,... "Why do people hate Israel"?

Jewish Police State against Public Dissent

Personally I feel that the protester in the clip above, is a d!ckhead and attention seeker, for doing as he did in Israel, but this in no way de-legitimizes his message or the fact that peaceful public dissent is crushed in a way strongly reminiscent of other dictatorial states.

An Small Insight into the Zionist Psyche

Last edited:
Jews and Muslims lived side by side under the old Ottoman Empire and many Jews held very senior post in the Ottoman Government. This trouble has only come about since the call for an Israeli State and the troubles caused by the Jewish settlers pushing for more and more of the land.

I think your ignoring the darker parts of history by making sure you say "under the old Ottoman Empire"..... There has been many many high persecution of Jews throughout history by both Christians and Muslims.

Technically this trouble came about 1000's of years ago. Your point is still valid with the way you worded it.

Last edited:
What a lot of crap. How could the reduction in fishing grounds not be causing this drop in catch? Do you think that it is a coincidence that the catch has reduced in an almost perfect paralell with the reduction in the area of fishing grounds? The fact that they are catching as much as they are from the much reduced area, in spite of the Israeli navy using water cannon and live ammunition, is proof that your propaganda is no more than pure disinformation.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/spip/spip.php?article1272 Unfortunately for you and the rogue regime you are a part of, we have regular news here showing these acts almost in real time. The perishable goods news was shown here, as was the attempts by Israeli soldiers from the checkpoint attempting to confiscate the film (Bad luck, because it was broadcast via satellite link). Look,... no one is interested in your Zionist propaganda, we all know that anything and everything posted by Independent aid agencies is immediately countered by organised Israeli disinformation groups, with less and less success as people now have access to cheap cameras and Internet. Israeli censorship as they enjoyed for 50 years, is now largely a joke, the world sees their actions, hence the rise in organised pro Zionist disinformation groups, of which I have no doubt you are part.

Both my links are neutral ones, the UN (highly regarded by you) and Greenprophet (a sustainable voice for green news on the Middle East region). Yours is a Pro Palestine/Anti-Israel one and biased by it's nature.
The naval blockade is legal according to international law.
The article in your "real time" link is almost 2 years old.
Here's another neutral link : Gaza Benefiting From Israel Easing Economic Blockade
You wanna now why Israel retaliates? Look here : This is a detailed list of Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel in 2011 from the Gaza Strip. One of the attacks was this one : Hamas school bus attack with a Kornet laser-guided anti-tank missile!

Personally I feel that the protester in the clip above, is a d!ckhead and attention seeker, for doing as he did in Israel, but this in no way de-legitimizes his message or the fact that peaceful public dissent is crushed in a way strongly reminiscent of other dictatorial states.

That clip has its "reply" function deactivated on the youtube site. That guy is picked up twice by the police. The second time he was put in a PU. The demonstration was peaceful.

The second clip is anti-israel propaganda.

Almost right. The trouble started when there was word about a Jewish state, not because of the settlers buying up the land but because a non-muslim state on muslim land was unacceptable. That land grab thing was merely for increasing the support to fight the Jews. Most Arabs (Palestinian) farmers just only cared about their village, and at that time the Jews left them alone. Up until today it's the clerics that fuel the problems.

Back