So why do people hate Israel? - Page 113

--

March 9th, 2013  
ScarabVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan508
People shouldnt hate isreal. They did nothing.
I can see it's your first post, so let me say welcome to the forums but I believe your first post could have been something true or better than this.
March 9th, 2013  
I3BrigPvSk

The word "nothing" can be open for interpretations
March 11th, 2013  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
The word "nothing" can be open for interpretations

In that case the word "interpretations" can be open for interpretation
--
March 13th, 2013  
udaka

Personally, I don't hate the Jews ,but the Jews favour cheat rest people of the world.For example, Marx and Engels' invented evil theory of communist endanger the world. The Jews of wall street use of financial tools of cheat the moneys of the common people. The Jews controls the medias bueatify the west countries invade other countries. These jews are not any good guys!
March 13th, 2013  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
Personally, I don't hate the Jews ,but the Jews favour cheat rest people of the world.For example, Marx and Engels' invented evil theory of communist endanger the world. The Jews of wall street use of financial tools of cheat the moneys of the common people. The Jews controls the medias bueatify the west countries invade other countries. These jews are not any good guys!
Why are the Chinese in Tibet?
March 13th, 2013  
udaka

You are so boring, mentions the same questions again and again.

Let us get the straight, what about American masscre and deported millions of American Indian and robbed their lands. What about the Canada and Australian abused the Natives.

If discuss evil ,I think nobody is able to more evil than white guys and the Mongol empire. But as a Asian people, I never conceal the evil and guilt of Mongol empire.And as the Han people , we hate Mongolian we call them barbarians. But the European never admit their crime on black African, the American Indians and Asain people. Accrding the history record, the European caught tens of millions black to America in 15-18 centuries, and
10-20 millions black slave die at bad conditions of shiping at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Why are the Chinese in Tibet?
March 13th, 2013  
BritinBritain

yes I guess it is boring when shown the truth.

So answer me, why are the Chinese in Tibet?
March 13th, 2013  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
In that case the word "interpretations" can be open for interpretation
I don't know how I shall interpret this, are we talking about....nothing?
March 15th, 2013  
KevinTheCynic

No-one is innocent.
Not the British, not the Israelis, not the Arabs, not the Egyptians, not the Americans, not the Russians, not the Christians, not the Muslims, not the Jews, not the Atheists and so on and so on ad nauseum.

Just like every single other culture/group/religion/special snowflake in the world.
Welcome to human history and just remember: - You're different to me so you can't be part of my tribe. My tribe is better than yours and we'll kill your tribe to prove it.

Call me a cynic but generally, humans are selfish sons-of-bitches...
March 15th, 2013  
Yossarian

People hate Israel because they have really nice land and stuff.

Just like people the world over hate the U.S. because we have really nice stuff.

It's not jealousy, more or less the bribery imperialism, butchery, robbery, political swindling and intimidation that allows us to all have really nice stuff.

And the world ain't nice so calling these acts as "liberation" or "Defense initiatives" or "economic stimulation of undeveloped areas" is easier to cope with than just saying we are stealing everybody's crayons.

But hey, if it wasn't us it would be someone else. Welcome to Earth.