So why do people hate Israel? - Page 108




 
--
 
November 5th, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
I'm sure VDKMS argues for the sake of arguing. If you say the sky is blue, he'll say "Not so, its pink."

Its easier to ignore the plonker.
November 5th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
I'm sure VDKMS argues for the sake of arguing. If you say the sky is blue, he'll say "Not so, its pink."

Its easier to ignore the plonker.
"He" is in fact a large part of the answer to the question posed as the subject of this thread.

As a person of Jewish descent, all I can say is that he and his type make my skin crawl, just like the Neo Nazis of today.
November 6th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Yeah and do not forget that fanatical Christians killed lots of Muslims and lets not forget that fanatical Germans killed lots of everyone and lets not forget that fanatical Jews are killing lots of Palestinians and lets not forget that fanatical [insert race, religion, ideology here] killed lots of [insert race, religion, ideology here] blah blah blah...
Any war or conflict is about something. The Israeli/Palestinian conflict has religious roots. Ever wondered why the Arab world is not helping the Palestinians, although they have plenty of money, but did try to annihilate Israel several times? (Most financial aid to the Palestinians comes from Western countries, and Palestinians recieve pro capita the highest financial aid in the world).
You better do some research about Islam and how it expanded and how the Koran influences (Arab) rules of law.

Quote:
Your lack of objectivity is really an encumbrance in a serious discussion every one in this discussion so far has discussed some form of compromise even Spike who represents the more extreme end of the Palestinian cause has concluded that while all land should go back to Palestinian control Israelis could stay in that scenario yet all you give us is an "its all Muslims fault Israel is incapable of wrong" story.
Then you haven't read all my posts.

Quote:
If we could get Redleg to give us a "no Muslims suck" comment to insert after every post you wouldn't need to be here at all.

Basically it is people like you that are preventing peace in the region, every one else in this thread I believe could reach a compromise that would see both people living there peacefully.
forgot this one?

Quote:
So now you are abandoning the "Historical connection" argument?
If they did not claim the land then your argument of justification on historical grounds falls apart because you do not have to ask to be given something you can prove you own.
That's BS. The asking for a homeland and the historical connection go both hand in hand. The Jews wanted a homeland, preferably in the region of Palestine because that's where they historically came from, and got it from the UN.

Quote:
Just for fun though check out this page
Netanyahu skeptical of Abbas hint of no return for refugees
but don't bother about the actual news report read the comments below and you will see which way the world is trending in the Israeli/Palestinian case.
Comments from people on such articles are pro, contra or neutral. It al depends on what camp the publishers are in.
BTW the link of the article is from another story.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPtL0G6qMk"]Israeli-Palestinian Cooperation Saves Lives[/ame]
to use your words : but don't bother about the actual video (my insert) read the comments below and you will see which way the world is trending in the Israeli/Palestinian case.
--
December 6th, 2012  
Eden
 
 
Many reasons,some just anti semitic.Some think the zionists control the world,some think we stole lands,some think we kill babies,some because religious reasons
In our case,the dreesed lie is better then the naked truth it seems.

But i seriously dont give a fck.
Let them belive what they want.It always been that way.Their hatered towards us is just bringing us together.
December 6th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
What a crock of sh!t! The old antisemitism card just had to be played.

Your fancy sayings are no more than that, as there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that you steal land and kill babies the video evidence is overwhelming. In fact the killing of those who resist your theft of land is much of the problem.

You summed up the illegitimacy of your cause with your own quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
But i seriously dont give a fck.
Obviously a lie, as if it were true you wouldn't be here trying to defend Israel's Nazi policies.

You may as well forget it, the world knows better. The term "Antisemite" has been so over used and abused that it is actually becoming an approbation upon those to whom it is addressed. Face it,... Zionists are hated for all the same reasons that the Nazis were hated.

Have you ever stopped for one second to ask yourself why it is that the Jewish people have been hounded, distrusted and despised everywhere they have gone for several millenia? It is because too many of them have the same ignorant and arrogant mindset as yourself.
December 6th, 2012  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
Many reasons,some just anti semitic.Some think the zionists control the world,some think we stole lands,some think we kill babies,some because religious reasons
In our case,the dreesed lie is better then the naked truth it seems.

But i seriously dont give a fck.
Let them belive what they want.It always been that way.Their hatered towards us is just bringing us together.
Here is a question for you, is being anti-Israeli enough to be considered anti-Semitic as it intrigues me that the most anti-Israeli people I know are Jewish.
My wife changed religions after spending a year in Israel, my mother in law would bulldoze the place flat if given a chance and the best man at my wedding thinks the whole region should be nuked as it has caused the world nothing but trouble so would you describe them as anti-Semitic?

These are the generations that are now starting to take power around the world so your not giving a F**k may not be the wisest course of action in the long term.

And to save some time I will save VD a post and insert his post at the bottom...
================================================== ====
VD says:
"No because Muslims suck but I don't dislike them except in every post but I am a world expert on Islam as I have read the right wing nutters guide to Islam and know how to use Youtube".
================================================== =====
December 7th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Here is a question for you, is being anti-Israeli enough to be considered anti-Semitic as it intrigues me that the most anti-Israeli people I know are Jewish.
My wife changed religions after spending a year in Israel, my mother in law would bulldoze the place flat if given a chance and the best man at my wedding thinks the whole region should be nuked as it has caused the world nothing but trouble so would you describe them as anti-Semitic?

These are the generations that are now starting to take power around the world so your not giving a F**k may not be the wisest course of action in the long term.

And to save some time I will save VD a post and insert his post at the bottom...
================================================== ====
VD says:
"No because Muslims suck but I don't dislike them except in every post but I am a world expert on Islam as I have read the right wing nutters guide to Islam and know how to use Youtube".
================================================== =====
I think many still have a very large problem with dealing with the reality that influence is shifting in this world and an younger generation is going to inheriet this with new idea's and mindsets.

The only thing they can do is react along the path of least resistance, with outright hostility.
December 7th, 2012  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
I think many still have a very large problem with dealing with the reality that influence is shifting in this world and an younger generation is going to inheriet this with new idea's and mindsets.

The only thing they can do is react along the path of least resistance, with outright hostility.
As has been demonstrated with the recent UN vote, Israel had the opportunity to react three ways:
1) Say f**k it it is time we found a solution to this problem and got on with it.
2) Say "f**k" but whats done is done and moved into the peacemaker role reluctantly.
3) Say "f**k" lets kick up a stick, throw our toys out of the cot and behave like spoiled children.

Sadly they chose option 3.

Unfortunately I think the only Israeli leader that has raised hopes for peace and took a serious step in achieving it was Yitzhak Rabin and look where that got him.
December 7th, 2012  
Eden
 
 
Just like i said...
it is actually pretty funny to see what people think of us.
I will not respond to your comments because i don't want to change your mind,belive what you want to belive.I respect your belifes.(even that they are completly incorrect,but i cant blame you,that is what you see all day in the news.)
December 7th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
Just like i said...
it is actually pretty funny to see what people think of us.
I will not respond to your comments because i don't want to change your mind,belive what you want to belive.I respect your belifes.(even that they are completly incorrect,but i cant blame you,that is what you see all day in the news.)
That's really "Big" of you. You forgive us for knowing the truth,... Pbbbttt,....
 


Similar Topics
Israel rightfully own the West Bank .
Israel strikes Beirut suburb, tightens blockade
A conversation with Iranian dissident (MUST READ)
Palestinians
American racism