So What's Next?

How should the civilized world face this?

• America should forget a Middle East peace effort.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The US should go on alone and consider nukes.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The US should consider a true defensive isolation.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I don't care what happens, I'm safe in my country.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Missileer

So now how do we handle the "barbarians at the gates?" What do you think about the way to approach a breakup of the coalition of good against evil? You can have multiple choices.

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=577092006
Blair refuses to back Iran strike

BRIAN BRADY WESTMINSTER EDITOR
TONY Blair has told George Bush that Britain cannot offer military support to any strike on Iran, regardless of whether the move wins the backing of the international community, government sources claimed yesterday.
Amid increasing tension over Tehran's attempts to develop a military nuclear capacity, the Prime Minister has laid bare the limits of his support for President Bush, who is believed to be considering an assault on Iran, Foreign Office sources revealed.

Last edited:
Well, I can't vote since the possibility of voting any EU-related option is available. I do think that the US should not go at it alone. Not only does this increase the chance of a haphazard solution; you already have your hands full. But it also eliminates the option of shared solution. If the US makes their own plan, regarding their own guidelines they dismiss the fact that this is a global issue. They wil become more alienated then they would ever expect. And they do need some allies on this!

Munching on a delicious, crispy, cold apple and wondering why "Continue working toward peace with the remaining coalition" and "Abide by the wishes of a majority of its allies" aren't options on the poll that would allow me to cast a vote. . .

Back