So Whats Going On ?

tetvet

Banned
So what's going on in Hong Kong , its seems the PRC is in a bind , the PRC doesn't want to kill the Goose that laid the Golden Egg but they can't allow democracy to take over , is there a compromise ? there is another issue many of the demonstrators are British Citizens not that I think that the Empire will get involved .:thumb:

Its a union, no longer an empire, as Brit said, that went years ago, don't forget Northern Ireland, that's also part of the union. ;)

Speaking of union, close call with Scotland recently. Any thoughts from our British friends? Or should we start a new thread dedicated to that. I'm curious what the average Brit is feeling about the Scots barely staying in the union.

Should have built Hadrians Wall higher and straight across all roads! :lol: I live and patrol close to the border, it would have been mayhem, different currency etc!

Speaking of union, close call with Scotland recently. Any thoughts from our British friends? Or should we start a new thread dedicated to that. I'm curious what the average Brit is feeling about the Scots barely staying in the union.

To be honest I was dreading Scotland leaving the Union. Although I am English born and bred, I have a lot of time for the Jocks. Not only are they brilliant engineers their troops are extremely hard fighters. Ex Sergeant Stone of the SAS once remarked "75% of SAS are Jocks, cos we're hard bastards."

Back