So, what did you get for christmas?

Trevor

What did everyone get for Christmas? I scored pretty good this christmas.

CF Flight Jacket
Tactical Vest
Kershaw Blackout knife
DW 400 Series Double Kick Chain Drive Pedal for my drum set
A Perfect Circle - Emotive CD
Clothes
Money
A few pairs of Vic Firth 5B Nylon Tip Drum Sticks

Good topic, Chief! Nice safe and I really don't see how it could cause any arguements unless somebody disses your toys he he.

Money's rather tight up here as we've had such a lousy year for tourism and this state is dependant on tourism so our gifts were scaled back a bit.

I got some nice Goretex gloves, Tubbs snowshoes, a USB microphone for my computer so I can finally use Skype to chat with my pals for free and what I most appreciated - an oil painting of my dog (he's the best I've ever had).

My fiancée was given a decent used computer of her own so she no longer has to wait for me to unass the computer in order to go online he he. She also got a nice dress she'd admired shopping but thought was too expensive when we were window shopping a couple months ago..

That was nice of you to get your fiancee what she wanted...you paid attention! Extra brownie points!

My son and his girlfriend bought me a new dining room set for Christmas....although I had gotten it early.

I did the used computer thing for my son's g/f, since he is leaving in January, and it will make staying in touch easier for them.

I hope that Santa was good to everyone! :)

Thanks Courtenay. FWIW I _always_ pay attention to her. She has more wisdom in her left pinky than I have in my whole body. The love of my life. She was well worth waiting most of my lifetime to find.

Nice stuff, Grill! The carbide lamp must be neat. I remember using one ages ago spelunking when I was a kid. Nice to know too I'm not the only SG-1 fan here he he. I always get a kick out of O'Neill saying things I wish I could ;)

I have been good this year.

3 Shirts
125 dollers
2 DVD box sets
3 reguler dvd
A New PS2
3 GBA games
1 New Ps2 games
a Gameboy DS
Lots and lots of Candy
a Lamp
Glass Checkers Set
A Watch/Pen/Knife/Flashlight set
And about 7 gift cards to varous stores.

beardo said:
genetal warts

Hope you're kidding :shock:

I got a sweatshirt, pj's, wonderful present from my girl ;), 20$, 5 cinema five movie tickets, and Killzone for PS2. That's coming from someone who lives in the ghetto, good xmas. :)

My Dad made me a framed calligraphy wall hanging of my family's line since they got to North America in 1730 and their military service and units (we've only missed two wars in my direct line of descent :lol: ). I got a couple other things but that took the cake.

I got a nice brown leather coat...

best of all, though... I got a book with the complete history of the USMC. Thicker than any science book I've ever seen... And the entire cover(front and back) is made of Camo-design fabric... it says "USMC: A complete history" on a nametap-style patch, and the USMC Seal is embroidered on.

And I had a nice conversation about bing a Navy Corpsman instead of a Marine.

Back