So, what did you get for christmas?

--
Boots

December 25th, 2004  
Trevor

Topic: So, what did you get for christmas?

What did everyone get for Christmas? I scored pretty good this christmas.

CF Flight Jacket
Tactical Vest
Kershaw Blackout knife
DW 400 Series Double Kick Chain Drive Pedal for my drum set
A Perfect Circle - Emotive CD
Clothes
Money
A few pairs of Vic Firth 5B Nylon Tip Drum Sticks
December 25th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

sweats
Conflict Veitnam
MASH season dvd sets
money
gift card
Steel My Soldiers Hearts
Duofold 0 degree sleeping bag
December 25th, 2004  
Charge 7

Good topic, Chief! Nice safe and I really don't see how it could cause any arguements unless somebody disses your toys he he.

Money's rather tight up here as we've had such a lousy year for tourism and this state is dependant on tourism so our gifts were scaled back a bit.

I got some nice Goretex gloves, Tubbs snowshoes, a USB microphone for my computer so I can finally use Skype to chat with my pals for free and what I most appreciated - an oil painting of my dog (he's the best I've ever had).

My fiancée was given a decent used computer of her own so she no longer has to wait for me to unass the computer in order to go online he he. She also got a nice dress she'd admired shopping but thought was too expensive when we were window shopping a couple months ago..
--
Boots
December 25th, 2004  
Courtenay

That was nice of you to get your fiancee what she wanted...you paid attention! Extra brownie points!

My son and his girlfriend bought me a new dining room set for Christmas....although I had gotten it early.

I did the used computer thing for my son's g/f, since he is leaving in January, and it will make staying in touch easier for them.

I hope that Santa was good to everyone!
December 25th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Didn't get crap.
I've been a bad boy this year.
December 25th, 2004  
JAdkinson

Undergarmets
Dress Shirt
Tie
2 Pair of work pants
Socks
Sweater

Best of all a Cell phone
December 26th, 2004  
The Grill Instructor

- old cabid mining lamp

- rifle bag

- led handlamp

- money

- stargate sg1 dvd set
December 26th, 2004  
Missileer

My health and a little peace and quiet.
December 26th, 2004  
Charge 7

Thanks Courtenay. FWIW I _always_ pay attention to her. She has more wisdom in her left pinky than I have in my whole body. The love of my life. She was well worth waiting most of my lifetime to find.

Nice stuff, Grill! The carbide lamp must be neat. I remember using one ages ago spelunking when I was a kid. Nice to know too I'm not the only SG-1 fan here he he. I always get a kick out of O'Neill saying things I wish I could
December 26th, 2004  
rotc boy

nothing, moving to Texas was christmas this year