So, what did you get for christmas?

An electric razor (mod: Philips / Philishave Micro 5817 EasyShave) AT LAST! Love my parents-in-law. :D A set of smaller screwdrivers and a set of special scalpels (from Dad) = Can be used in a 1000 different ways :lol: Chocolate and a warm hug (Mom) What else do a guy like me need? :oops: :D

Everything a Doc may need in the future - Well I got a new shirt, a tie togheter with leather gloves and a new cap for this rather cold winter and some new boxers and socks from my wife. She got perfume, sexy underwears and alot of french chocolate. Well she dont have to worry about anything when it comes to calorie-deficient products as other less blessed women in this world. (Alot of Pale fat women out there today in to0 tight shirts or trying to conceal everything in tight corsets, better watch out there guys.) :twisted: What can I say? She is a swedish full blood young lady with nothing to worry about. :rambo:

Well this should summon this Christmass I think, and I am PLEASED! Thank you verry much. Happy New Year in Advance!

Doc.S has left the building:
:viking:

Heh well i thought this winter has been warmer then usual. Maybe its Värnen doing it :lol:

I'm jellous doc, a full blood swedish woman, i would kill for that (watch out :p )

It was a pleasing christmas, had a great time with the family. My nephews second christmas, the first one was a big sleep trough experience heh, this time he got to atleast be awake when the comotion started :)

I would need to get my dad (well my self aswell) a new razor. His current one isnt the state of the art if you get what i mean. Didn't have any money this chrismas though so no gifts, but atleast they got to spend some time with me, that must be worth something, haha! :roll:

Well we got some snow, too bad its a rare site around christmas these last years (5 last years we've been without snow on christmas, the world is coocking heh) it came one day late this year though (and every year the last 5). Wish for the christamses we used to have when i was a kid with 20 inch snow and -20 to - 30 C. Now we're lucky to get even one below zerow. :(

But the christmas was a success. With only a small amount of minor fights :lol:

I got a Yugo M-98 rifle from my grandparents, $100 from my other ones, andd electric razor, Band of Brothers DVD collection, Lord of the Rings DVD collection, Porable DVD player, and a big ass load of clothes. :D I can say I had a great Christmas :D

Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Ka-Bar knife
SWAT tactical knife
and my two front teeth(oh wait i got those years ago)

i hope everyone had a safe and happy christmas, whether you spent it with friends, family, workmates, or alone.
and for those of you who dont celebrate christmas,i wish you a happy hanukkah/ramadan or any other celebration i may have overlooked. may the peace of the season be with you all

i got:
*a wide bar for doing weights
*a new shirt
*my little brother and sister got me season 1of "Spooks" on dvd YAY!!!!!!!!
*4 druming lessons /does happy dance (iv wanted to learn an instrument for ages so this is awesome

it was cool, i got my two best friends what they wanted (the travel guide to Phaic tan and Season2 of spooks) and it was absolutely awesome to see the smiles on thier faces, its ace when you hit the nail on the head!!

beardo said:
genetal warts
geez, i thought santa had regular check ups before he left on christmas ever ;) LOL

AlexKall :lol:

Well all this stuff is more then I have got in 5 years so I guess this is the things that all came in one Christmas. Happy New Year and have a great sequel for 2005 sir. :D

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Back