So....What did everybody get for christmas?

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
What did everybody get for christmas?

I got 3 DVD movies,call of duty2,a half built lab top,alot of cloths and $220 dollars from my grandma. :smile:

Last edited:
20 gig zen creative mp3 player
windtalkers
socks and boxers :lol:
and my grandparents since we're 2000 miles away sent me $100:D
halo:the fall of reach (its a book, dont get excited thinking theres a new halo game out;))
and thats pretty much it, already got 300 songs on the zen and its nowhere near capacity...guess its time to start raiding the cd collection:)

A bottle of Glenfidich
$50 cash from somebody who can't be bothered shopping
Seat covers for my ute
A T-Shirt and a big bastard of a beach towel

Creative Labs Zen Nano 512 mb mp3 player
Half life 2 with Counterstrike source
ATI Radeon 9550 Graphics card
paintball gloves
14" barrel
20 oz tank
clothes
Simpsons on DVD
$145 all together from relatives

man, most of you guys racked up.

Chariots of the Damned
1 case of 3 inch mag 12 guage shells
browning flashlight and knife
$50 worth of piano and guitar music
$125
Jarhead
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy DVD

one of my nephews gave me a box set of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy with over an hour's worth of extended scenes.

He's now my favourite nephew :cool:

Silk boxers, two Hemingway Books, Duke desk lamp, two $50, jeans, gift cards, desk calendar, and a broken MP3 player that's going to be sent back at some point.

FutureDevilDog said:
Silk Boxers, eh?

Tell me what thats like?

It's like heaven, only better, because you don't have to wait till you die. It's like a quick burst of ecstasy; I'm assuming it's like a quick burst of ecstasy. The only way to truly know what I'm talking about is to go out and buy some.

I got all kinds of horsey stuff which is just what I like. I got a nice winter blanket for my horse so she can stay nice and warm, and my boyfriend gave me a really nice horse ring :)

CanadianCowgirl said:
I got all kinds of horsey stuff which is just what I like. I got a nice winter blanket for my horse so she can stay nice and warm, and my boyfriend gave me a really nice horse ring :)

Having ridden horses all my life, I made a few engraved christmas ornaments in the caricature of a horse. Our back porch has a miniature christmas tree decorated with painted ornaments of the horses we've had in the past.

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
I It's like a quick burst of ecstasy.
a quick burst of ecstacy in the pants eh? sounds a bit suspect to me!!!

i got a massive beach towel, couple of books, the original Italian Job on DVD (score!!!), a new pair of running shoes and some $$

A wine rack and a cool wine bottle opener from my g/f's parents (needed 'em since I just moved into my new place). That's it. My g/f and I are treating each other to ballroom dance lessons. Otherwise, I have waaaaay too much stuff as it is.

Back