So you think you're a bad arse... take this guy on

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
Russian heavyweight boxer Nikolai Valuev has given the WBA champion’s belt back to John Ruiz as a souvenir, Russian news agency Rosbalt reports.

The agency said that one of Ruiz’s ringside team tried to keep the belt which did not fit the Russian boxer, but was prevented from doing so, the agency reported. However, a short time later, Valuev agreed to give the old belt to his defeated opponent as a souvenir.

Nikolai Valuev won the World Boxing Association (WBA) heavyweight title with a majority decision over American John Ruiz last Saturday to become the first Russian champion and the tallest and heaviest champion ever.

Valuev is 2.13 meters (7ft) tall and 147 kg (324lbs) and trains in Germany. He is known as the “Beast of the East” for his towering size and formidable weight advantage in every fight.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/12/23/valuyevbelt.shtml

He gave the man back the belt because its TOO SMALL!
:shock:
:cen: me!

Anyone know of any online clips of this monster in action?

REMEMBER
Genetic engineering was not and is not illegal in Russia as far as I know. The Russians have had a reputation of using those serving "life" terms in their Siberian gulags.

As huge and as heavily muscled as Nikolai Valuev is, you can not rule out this possibility.

I don't remember him but I have read about him as a result of reading up about Valuev. Prior to this win against Ruiz many were speculating that they were cut from the same cloth. The pundits leading up to this match said a win against Ruiz would be the only way to silence the critics saying he had as little talent as Carnera and was more than just a freakshow.

I'd be inclined to back Ruiz as the bigger badass here, the man saw the fight through to a decision, it's like surviving a slap fight with a grizzly, nobody really cares whether you won or not, for the rest of your life you'd be bragging about fighting that grizzly.

True dat, hence why I said if you think YOU are a bad arse step into the ring with this monster.

Back