So now what...

Hello. They (the moderators) said I have to write something here before, soI do so. What else? I don't have to tell you about my private life, but if it can help you understand my posts, I may just say that I am a French 23 years-old guy, born in Tehran (IRAN), medicine student. I'm also the president of some EUROPE-IRAN association and people often invite me to speak about Middle-Esat History and Geostrategy.
I hate the Bush administration foreign policy and hope that one day, American people will stop thinking that other countries people are dumb and that only Americans are right, always the best... and ... and...

welcome to the forums

and Im AMERICAN, i know for a fact that we are not always right, and that there are very smart people in other countries, however, there are idiots everywhere. Bush did what he had to, in retrospect, it wasnt the best choice, but it was something that had to be done.

"I hate the Bush administration foreign policy and hope that one day, American people will stop thinking that other countries people are dumb and that only Americans are right, always the best... and ... and..."

...you'll hold your breath until we do? You'll stamp your foot if we don't? You'll tell your daddy on us? You'll take your ball and go home?

Ah sweaping generalizations. Gotta love 'em.

No I'll just pray for your souls guys. And hope that maybe some of you will be thinking on how we saw you before and how we see you now. And you'll see there's a big difference. So maybe I'm speaking to walls, and maybe not. You know here it's 4 in teh morning, I'm in the hospital where I am working, the patients are sleeping, and I could do the same, but I felt I had to write some lines on here ... I felt like "if I don't do it, nobody else will as this site appears to be much more "America-freindly" than "foreigner friendly".

look around you...your ideas are wrong in fact...the person that created this side is from the Netherlands

THE IRANIAN said:
Hello. They (the moderators) said I have to write something here before, soI do so. What else? I don't have to tell you about my private life, but if it can help you understand my posts, I may just say that I am a French 23 years-old guy, born in Tehran (IRAN), medicine student. I'm also the president of some EUROPE-IRAN association and people often invite me to speak about Middle-Esat History and Geostrategy.
I hate the Bush administration foreign policy and hope that one day, American people will stop thinking that other countries people are dumb and that only Americans are right, always the best... and ... and...

I'm inclined to agree with you, but my brothers in arms may nopt, I do not support the invasion of Iraq, and now that we're there we need to finish what we started.

You may not like war, but love our Warriors.

Really?... why are 90% of the flags here American then?

... and what's that "MEDALS of AMERICA" inscription up the screen ...? :shock:

because generally its Americans that have the most computers so of course we're going to have the most users

and that is an ad for redlegs site where he sells military stuff.... :roll:

The administrator of this site is Norwegian - not from the Netherlands. We have plenty of people here from the UK, the Commonwealth nations, Italy, France, the Netherlands, India, China, the Balkan nations, etc. If you think this site is 90% American you're about as observant as you are diplomatic.

rotc boy said:
because generally its Americans that have the most computers so of course we're going to have the most users

and that is an ad for redlegs site where he sells military stuff.... :roll:

Rotc and Charge_7 are right: 50 % Americans have the internet at home, so 150 million US citizens compared to a 30-40 % on european population and a way lower percentage in the rest of the world (apart Canada, Australia and NZ I guess). That's the only reason.
Why are you so antiamerican?

You're so jealous. You'll find tons of respectful people in here, as long as you stick with the rules. Welcome.

Joe252 said:
look around you...your ideas are wrong in fact...the person that created this side is from the Netherlands

Hmmmm..... :twisted:
Netherlands is a bit more flat than Norway... ;)

And THE IRANIAN have been temporary banned fro totaly ignoring the forum rules and numerous warnings by the forum staff by the way.....

Finland likely wouldn't have gotten you more than saying Netherlands. Switzerland though would've probably gotten you slapped.

Welcome. We are probably as diverse a group as you are going to find on Forums such as these. Look at the flags at the bottom of the page. Just because a lot of Americans post doesn't mean that the other countries don't monitor the forum. You will become more informed if you tone down the shrillness and listen some also.

Charge_7 said:
The administrator of this site is Norwegian - not from the Netherlands. We have plenty of people here from the UK, the Commonwealth nations, Italy, France, the Netherlands, India, China, the Balkan nations, etc. If you think this site is 90% American you're about as observant as you are diplomatic.

People always forget about the Korean guy ;)

the_13th_redneck said:
Charge_7 said:

People always forget about the Korean guy ;)

Oh, no, we don't, man 8)

You can check out the statistics for the top 15 countries in here.. :)
It's not 100% correct, since many members haven't updated/corrected their profiles yet..

1 USA 431
2 UK 74
3 Canada 72
4 China 67
5 Australia 43
6 Unknown 18
7 India 17
8 Sweden 16
9 Texas 15
10 UNITED STATES 14
11 Germany 14
12 Norway 13
13 England 13

Hey, 13th, I mentioned you. You were in the "etc." :lol:

Just kidding! :D

Yes Redleg, looks like some of those figures need to be melded together. That Texas listing is particularly outdated as it's been over 160 years since it was a country :lol:

Back