So now what...

--

February 16th, 2005  
THE IRANIAN

Topic: So now what...

Hello. They (the moderators) said I have to write something here before, soI do so. What else? I don't have to tell you about my private life, but if it can help you understand my posts, I may just say that I am a French 23 years-old guy, born in Tehran (IRAN), medicine student. I'm also the president of some EUROPE-IRAN association and people often invite me to speak about Middle-Esat History and Geostrategy.
I hate the Bush administration foreign policy and hope that one day, American people will stop thinking that other countries people are dumb and that only Americans are right, always the best... and ... and...
February 16th, 2005  
rotc boy

welcome to the forums

and Im AMERICAN, i know for a fact that we are not always right, and that there are very smart people in other countries, however, there are idiots everywhere. Bush did what he had to, in retrospect, it wasnt the best choice, but it was something that had to be done.
February 16th, 2005  
Charge 7

"I hate the Bush administration foreign policy and hope that one day, American people will stop thinking that other countries people are dumb and that only Americans are right, always the best... and ... and..."

...you'll hold your breath until we do? You'll stamp your foot if we don't? You'll tell your daddy on us? You'll take your ball and go home?

Ah sweaping generalizations. Gotta love 'em.
--
February 16th, 2005  
THE IRANIAN

No I'll just pray for your souls guys. And hope that maybe some of you will be thinking on how we saw you before and how we see you now. And you'll see there's a big difference. So maybe I'm speaking to walls, and maybe not. You know here it's 4 in teh morning, I'm in the hospital where I am working, the patients are sleeping, and I could do the same, but I felt I had to write some lines on here ... I felt like "if I don't do it, nobody else will as this site appears to be much more "America-freindly" than "foreigner friendly".
February 16th, 2005  
Joe252

look around you...your ideas are wrong in fact...the person that created this side is from the Netherlands
February 16th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Topic: Re: So now what...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE IRANIAN
Hello. They (the moderators) said I have to write something here before, soI do so. What else? I don't have to tell you about my private life, but if it can help you understand my posts, I may just say that I am a French 23 years-old guy, born in Tehran (IRAN), medicine student. I'm also the president of some EUROPE-IRAN association and people often invite me to speak about Middle-Esat History and Geostrategy.
I hate the Bush administration foreign policy and hope that one day, American people will stop thinking that other countries people are dumb and that only Americans are right, always the best... and ... and...
I'm inclined to agree with you, but my brothers in arms may nopt, I do not support the invasion of Iraq, and now that we're there we need to finish what we started.

You may not like war, but love our Warriors.
February 16th, 2005  
THE IRANIAN

Really?... why are 90% of the flags here American then?

... and what's that "MEDALS of AMERICA" inscription up the screen ...?
February 16th, 2005  
rotc boy

because generally its Americans that have the most computers so of course we're going to have the most users

and that is an ad for redlegs site where he sells military stuff....
February 16th, 2005  
Charge 7

The administrator of this site is Norwegian - not from the Netherlands. We have plenty of people here from the UK, the Commonwealth nations, Italy, France, the Netherlands, India, China, the Balkan nations, etc. If you think this site is 90% American you're about as observant as you are diplomatic.
February 16th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
because generally its Americans that have the most computers so of course we're going to have the most users

and that is an ad for redlegs site where he sells military stuff....
Rotc and Charge_7 are right: 50 % Americans have the internet at home, so 150 million US citizens compared to a 30-40 % on european population and a way lower percentage in the rest of the world (apart Canada, Australia and NZ I guess). That's the only reason.
Why are you so antiamerican?

You're so jealous. You'll find tons of respectful people in here, as long as you stick with the rules. Welcome.