So long, and thanks for all the fish...

That means...instead of paying the electricity-bill today, I could have just saved the money instead... :angel:

You know I kind of hope this prediction is right, because of all the people I would love to never see again it is all those self-righteous pricks who are forever telling us that they are going to heaven.

You know I kind of hope this prediction is right, because of all the people I would love to never see again it is all those self-righteous pricks who are forever telling us that they are going to heaven.

Guess I'll be stuck with them then, as the boiler room will be crowded, and I've been sailing as a stokers-mate... :mrgreen:

And I've been doing my best to empty my bar....even invited people I wouldn't otherwise dream about offering a beer... :-(

Maybe I could send the bill to this "doomsday-preacher" then? ;)

Oh, my deepest sympathies and condolances....

Or wait a minute, the guys at the gate reports rain right now, could that be it? :p

Sorry, mixed the numbers a bit, the apocalypse will occur on 21th October this year and this time I REALLY promise it... :lol:

OAKLAND, Calif. – A California preacher who foretold of the world's end only to see the appointed day pass with no extraordinarily cataclysmic event has revised his apocalyptic prophecy, saying he was off by five months and the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_on_re_us/us_apocalypse_saturday

Somebody please lock up this bozo and throw away the key..... :p

Patience, patience.

Not a bad start he got off to - tornado, flood, death and destruction from all points east - curb your impatience - what's 5 months between friends?

Such a big job could well take 5 months to complete from scratch.:roll:

:pray:

Thats it I am going to get into this game, I predict that the Earth will come to an end before October 21st sometime within the next 6 billion years.

Send money now.

I gave already.

However , it would be very kind of you to just look into it for me/us just in case there may be something you might pull out of the bag on my/our behalf; on a sort of no win/no pay arrangement.

After all, your current offer confers certain advantages upon you, i happen to know you like a nuke or two.:smile:

And you failed to publish any odds.

Hey heard that you get a free case of beer and a bag of fat lined pork rhines if you jump on that long train striaght down.:firedevi:

No shirt or shoes needed, and free smokes are in the lounge car.;-)

(sarcasm)

I gave already.

However , it would be very kind of you to just look into it for me/us just in case there may be something you might pull out of the bag on my/our behalf; on a sort of no win/no pay arrangement.

After all, your current offer confers certain advantages upon you, i happen to know you like a nuke or two.:smile:

And you failed to publish any odds.

I will tell you what I will narrow my prediction further and say that human life on Earth will cease to exist sometime between 500 million and 1 billion years from now.

Send more money now to imadodgymathatician.com and make all cheques out to Colin Ash Space Habitats or C.A.S.H for short.

:)

:)

Back