So I Got to Thinking...

AJChenMPH

Forum Health Inspector
...and yes, I know that can be dangerous. :p

So what with all of Maurice Clarett's troubles (click here if you have no idea who I'm talking about) and his bail/bond being set at US$5 million, the anchors at ESPN were saying that the bond "will almost certainly keep him in jail for the weekend."

It suddenly dawned on me -- if I got into trouble like that, and bond were only set to something easily "affordable", like $5,000 or $10,000 (money that my mom easily has), I still wouldn't get out. My mom would be like, "WTF? He got himself into that trouble, let him stay in jail and learn a lesson!!"

Anyone else with parents like that? ;)

My parents would just let me rot. No such thing as "innocent till proven guilty" with them. "You got arrested, obviously you're guilty" is their philosophy. LOL

The Cooler King said:
Don't forget, you are innocent until proven guilty!
That only applies to the US legal system. My mom thinks she's above the US legal system. :lol:

Well I know that I would get bailed quick, cause no one knows where the oven or frig or washing machine or vaccum is in the house, and it will be cheaper springing me than paying a maid to clean up, or cook anything. :D

Yeap I know my value in life LMAO!

Oh come on Kiwi..If I guy were in charge in the house, he might be able to get by for ..... one night...

maybe...

possibly....

if he called his mom....

Now, if it were me, I do all the cooking when I'm at my fiancée's place, and since I do all my own laundry anyways...sorry, Kiwi, you're spending the night. ;)

oh heck, I'd be screwed if I got arrested in my hometown. My godfather's the judge, my mother's the prosecutor- there's no way I'd keep it on the D-L.

And that's a huge conflict of interests:)

Heh, if I got thrown in jail I'd RATHER stay there than go back home to the mass death that would commence (well, worse than death really...)

Team Infidel said:
Oh come on Kiwi..If I guy were in charge in the house, he might be able to get by for ..... one night...

maybe...

possibly....

if he called his mom....

LMAO one night heheheheeee.......I was in hospital one night and came home to $200 worth of damage, and one very sheepish looking man, all he could say was "Hi Honey, luv you!"

Needless to say he tried to cook, burnt everything in sight cause he left the chips in the fry pan and went in watched TV while they cooked. On a gas stove. Say no more. :crybaby:

I was less than 24 hours gone. :lol:

AJChenMPH yeah that would be fine, cause at least you wouldn't be burning my house down. LMAO!!

Last edited:
Kiwi said:
LMAO one night heheheheeee.......I was in hospital one night and came home to $200 worth of damage, and one very sheepish looking man, all he could say was "Hi Honey, luv you!"

Needless to say he tried to cook, burnt everything in sight cause he left the chips in the fry pan and went in watched TV while they cooked. On a gas stove. Say no more. :crybaby:

I was less than 24 hours gone. :lol:

AJChenMPH yeah that would be fine, cause at least you wouldn't be burning my house down. LMAO!!

What, no flowers? Works for me. My Wife makes me turn the History Channel off if she puts me in charge of watching something cooking for her.:whip:

LMAO smart lady your wife honey, and no, no flowers, I got nothing but a new fry pan.

my parents would say if i was stupid enought to get caught then i would spend a night in jail and then it would be hell and endless work

Back