Sniping Bicycles - Page 2

--

May 29th, 2004  
goaliedude66630

thats not a bad impact if u ask me. Thanks for the info
May 29th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Dear Mr. Goalie, Mr. Redneck, Mr. Mark, and Mr. Ed, this is the funniest thread I've read in days.

The longest recored sniper kill was made by Carlos Hathcock, a marine sniper, during Vietnam with a .50 BMG. It was 2250 meters, approximately a mile and 3/8.

Edit:
Quote:
This record was recently broken in Operation Anaconda when a Canadian three-man sniper team from the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI), set the new record with a shot of 2,400 meters on a Taliban fighter.
May 29th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by goaliedude66630
Very true MR. Mark. Im sorry but i was just alittle mad at Mr. Redneck he always picks on me.
If I give you a hug will it make it all better?
--
May 29th, 2004  
Marksman

Its quite possible with apropriate gear,thats not the only case of that kind.
May 29th, 2004  
goaliedude66630

Pick on someone your owen age. Really i dont mind because I know that your right when you do it. Its just that its so consistent. But a cookie would be great ill give you my adress and you can mail me one!!!
May 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Easy there, goalie...
May 29th, 2004  
Marksman

???
May 29th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by goaliedude66630
Pick on someone your owen age. Really i dont mind because I know that your right when you do it. Its just that its so consistent. But a cookie would be great ill give you my adress and you can mail me one!!!
You got it.

And I DO "pick" on folks my own age, in fact a couple days ago I went to the old folks home and started making fun of their wheelchairs and challenging them to race me. I only lost once.
May 29th, 2004  
goaliedude66630

Great Gramps Now sweety I told you a hundred times not to do that. You might get hurt. You knopw your as big of a smart as i am. i love having convo's with you!!
May 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: well

Cute Goalie.....Next off-toppic will be deleted, poster hanged, posters family locked away, posters home town torched, posters pet sold to a meat factory.... ...REALLY THOUGH<NO MOREW OFFTOPPICS!!!