Snauhi

Topic: Smoking

Do you smoke? I dont
February 3rd, 2005  
Whispering Death

Socially but rarely alone.
February 3rd, 2005  
Charge 7

Just to add a little more to your poll you might add a third choice - "I quit smoking" Maybe even break it in two as "I quit smoking recently" and "I quit smoking years ago". For me it's been 21 years now.
--
Boots
February 3rd, 2005  
03USMC

I don't smoke......................................... but the cigar does.
February 3rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Smokin's bad m'kay? You shouldn't smoke m'kay?
February 3rd, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

m'kay....? lol. Well, I don't smoke, I've had a couple bfs that smoked, and it didn't really bother me, but after awhile I'd get a really sore throat and stuff if I was in a room alone with him and a few of his friends that smoked
February 3rd, 2005  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Just to add a little more to your poll you might add a third choice - "I quit smoking" Maybe even break it in two as "I quit smoking recently" and "I quit smoking years ago". For me it's been 21 years now.
But if you quit, I guess that you do not smoke, else you would smoke

Well I don't and I hate cigs.
February 3rd, 2005  
bllrby2104

smoking is the worst thing you could do to your body. and aslo it hurts the people around you(if they are not smoking) even more then it hurts you. i think its the most stupidest thing ever.(im not calling people who smoke dumb or stupid. im just saying from my point of view, its a stupid move)you are killing yourself. each cig takes away seconds of your life. i think "Truth" comes out with the best commercials.

www.thetruth.com
February 3rd, 2005  
Trevor

agreed. I'm the only one I know out of all my friends at school who hasn't tried it.
February 3rd, 2005  
Joe252

Like i said in the drug area.....1 time a month (full small size cigar rather be mild)