Smoking

Do you smoke?

• Total voters
ha ha ha ha

OutcastHuman said:
I never shall smoke and if someone smokes around me they get a close up with the back of my hand...I HATE SOMKING!

Anger management can help a great deal

Trust me if you had the allergies I had you would hate smoking also it sucks and Im not the one who has been banned before.

Mod Edit: Another comment like this and you will be.

i hate smoking very much. but i wont hit someone. either cough really loud(worked for me once) or ask them polietly to move or stop.

Re: hey

Anya1982 said:
people are pretty much killing them selves every day by drinking...........eating fatty foods.......crossing a road and not looking.........doing drugs.

You more likely to die of a heart atatck eating fatty foods than youa re of smoking.

People who live in cities are more likely to catch some form of cancer due to the polution and smogg.

Its a choice like you said

yes all the stuff is as same as smoking,especaly the drinking and fatty foods.

Not quite the same thing. When you drink or eat fatty foods you aren't forcing the person next to you to join you doing it. Smoking does force the person next to you to join you so there should be designated smoking areas and you only smoke there other than in private of course.

Charge_7 said:
Not quite the same thing. When you drink or eat fatty foods you aren't forcing the person next to you to join you doing it. Smoking does force the person next to you to join you so there should be designated smoking areas and you only smoke there other than in private of course.

yes but its bad for your health too.

fatty foods are bad for your health, but there are vitamins that could help you out. like for heart problem, garlic is good for you. that will help lower your cholestrol. unlike smoking, there is nothing you could do.

Just to Start off, I dont smoke but I used to(have been without the joy of smoking(I only quit to increase my fitness for my impending basic training) for 2months and at the age of 17, 2 months is a long time).

Locke said:
nope, i dont smoke, at all. never have

how much anti smoking material is there in other countries? down here there are quitre a few graphic ads on TV showing smokers lungs/heart/other organs compared to a normal healthy person. its a rather effective add.
as a Side note, I am also from Aus, and when I see those ad's on Tv, it makes me CRAVE a smoke.... there not effective at all(I believe a someone else has said pretty much what I just said I just cant remember who)
But smoking is just as bad for you as fatty foods and drinking(has been said I know)

now, I LOVE having a Smoke, its (to me) an awesome part of life, I cant explain it but it is just great...... But all you anti smokers who HATE passive smoke, I totaly get that( I never smoke unless im with other smokers, if im with a group of non-smokers I leave and smoke then return)

I think it is truly sad how being anti-smoking is beat into my peers. As a person who is also under-age I don't really care about other people smoking. I completly don't mind and am never going to be a big ******* and go up to someone, whose situation I don't know, and ask them to put out thier cigarette. I don't believe the propaganda of "The Truth" or whatever and most other activists. I myself haven't smoked since returning from Russia about 7-8 months ago and I didn't smoke before I went there. But, while I was there I did smoke. Oh, well, I also drank. Does it really matter? No. My mother died of lung cancer and never smoked anything in her life.

What about Chew or Dip (smokeless tobacco)? Anyone use it or like it? I myself have never had it. I am wondering if it is any good or is it pointless?

bllrby2104 said:
LIPS said:
But maybe some day I will give it a real go and stop. But I dont think that will happen in the very near future.

To all you young people out there DO NOT SMOKE, EVER.[qoute="LIPS"]

maybe. near future. why dont you for sure quit abd soon. and why can YOU smoke but not young people. the younger kids are supposed to look up to our elders and people older than us. and your telling us dont do something that could kill you, but yet you could do. i dont know if its just me, but that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my life.

LIPS answer this question for me. why can you smoke and i(a minor) cant smoke once im legal?

I never said that you cant smoke I implied that it would not be the smartest thing to do. Other people should learn from the mistakes of others and either accept the advice or ignore it the choice is yours. But nobody is stopping you so the choice is still yours you do what you think is best for you. But like I said DO NOT SMOKE, EVER

I don't smoke. My dad however smokes 2 packs daily so I suppose I am quite a smoker if you are counting the how much smoke one breaths. (Some of that time is spent smoking at work). My lungs are prolly black. :shock:

My contacts get dried out too.

Serenity :dive:

Back