smoked




 
--
Boots
 
January 17th, 2015  
namvet
 
 

Topic: smoked


gun cam (FLIR)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glwzjWCdTWA[/ame]
January 17th, 2015  
JOC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by namvet
Good show Namvet! It would seem that the Vulcan might be a good weapon in these circumstances.
January 18th, 2015  
-- Dusty
 
 
I'd love to see video from the ground showing what the enemy is going through.

I have wondered though, if you have a ISIS that surrenders in that fire scenario, how do you handle that?
--
Boots
January 18th, 2015  
namvet
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
I'd love to see video from the ground showing what the enemy is going through.

I have wondered though, if you have a ISIS that surrenders in that fire scenario, how do you handle that?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSagHaY3sko"]Iraq Insurgent Islamist Gets Taken Out While Firing RPG - YouTube[/ame]
January 18th, 2015  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
I'd love to see video from the ground showing what the enemy is going through.
It's pretty brutal.


Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
I have wondered though, if you have a ISIS that surrenders in that fire scenario, how do you handle that?
Usually just buzzing around until some boots arrive.
January 19th, 2015  
-- Dusty
 
 
Ground to ground combat videos I've seen. More interested in the video of being on the ground and attacked from the air. I've looked but can't find any.
January 19th, 2015  
JOC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
Ground to ground combat videos I've seen. More interested in the video of being on the ground and attacked from the air. I've looked but can't find any.
I think they would be to busy trying to escape the hail of rounds or rockets to bother taking pictures-film? They usually-hopefully don't make airstrikes if friendly forces are in real close proximity. So that leaves us with the question of who on the ground is going to do the filming.
January 19th, 2015  
namvet
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
Ground to ground combat videos I've seen. More interested in the video of being on the ground and attacked from the air. I've looked but can't find any.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smdnwbmf85Y[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ppd09ATLaA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrqfpj8t-Fc[/ame]
January 19th, 2015  
JOC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
I think they would be to busy trying to escape the hail of rounds or rockets to bother taking pictures-film? They usually-hopefully don't make airstrikes if friendly forces are in real close proximity. So that leaves us with the question of who on the ground is going to do the filming.
You proved me wrong Namvet, there pretty good with their filming
January 19th, 2015  
namvet
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
You proved me wrong Namvet, there pretty good with their filming
groups like Hamas have their own taping and editing studio's. for the fake stuff to get sympathy from the world its called pallywood. been doing it for years to make those mean ole Jews look bad.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHoUrOv1j1k[/ame]
 


Similar Topics
BEE Shop Files: Man and Moose at the Elmendorf BEE Shop
Marijuna