Smilles..

Nina

Hi there..I do know it is a military board etc but I have just a tiny little suggestion.

Is it possible to add few more emotions...expressing fear (nowhere to be found around..lol) that ones "all trembling, scared, eating finger nails..etc"..and couple dancing emotions..at least 2 dancing style ones...just to sprinkle more emotions into smilles options, for those more expressive and colorful in their writting etc like myself.

Thanks.

Make your own smilie library

Hi there..I do know it is a military board etc but I have just a tiny little suggestion.

Is it possible to add few more emotions...expressing fear (nowhere to be found around..lol) that ones "all trembling, scared, eating finger nails..etc"..and couple dancing emotions..at least 2 dancing style ones...just to sprinkle more emotions into smilles options, for those more expressive and colorful in their writing etc like myself.

Thanks.
Why don't you look up smilies on the internet and then make your own library ... that's what I did. I copied the URL addresses on a text file and I pick and choose as I desire.

IE:
ibizaseat.gif
thCartangry.gif
blowup.gif
spacecraft.gif
jawdrop2.gif
sCh_elmodance.gif
sFun_tease2.gif
sFun_tease2.gif
| CAR | OLD MAN | BOOM | .. BEAM ME UP | OHMIGOD
sFun_tease2.gif

Those were just a few of the thousands I have found on the net. I created a library then I copy and paste when I need a 'special' icon for one of my posts. That way, I don't have to depend on others to offer a means of speaking my mind (metaphorically speaking).

You DO have to know how to phrase your icon in order for the image to print on the screen ...
"[im g]http://www.carpw.com/pictures/avatars/ibizaseat.gif[/img]" is the URL address for the car icon - formulated as an image.
You need to remove the space in the [im g] to get the correct form.

"You DO have to know how to phrase your icon in order for the image to print on the screen ...
"[im g]http://www.carpw.com/pictures/avatars/ibizaseat.gif[/img]" is the URL address for the car icon - formulated as an image.
You need to remove the space in the [im g] to get the correct form. "

I see..thanks a lot.

Going to shop around..

Let me train my smille shopping opening in here...I am not sure how to make a library yet..I think.

smille 1..dancing:..

getsmiley.php

LOL..iron my shirt smille...

getsmiley.php

The dancing oned: blackpower guy, Hawaian lady and the 3 musketeers..LOL

getsmiley.php

getsmiley.php

getsmiley.php

If anyone find a scared ones please post here..I havent yet..

Thanks

Last edited:
LOL, OMG i luv them all!!!! lol....they're all so cute!!!!......You think I'll be able to find a half japanese and half mexican one???? lol... hehehehehe, lol.

Back