Smartest Politician in the World

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
Bush could learn a lot from this man. All it would require is a conversion to following the principles of Feng-Shui. When things start going bad sometimes the best thing to do is shut up but we rarely allow this luxury to our leaders do we not.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=14136

BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) -- Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has said he will not answer reporters' questions until next year because the alignment of the planets is not in his favor.

"Right now Mercury ... is in a corner perfectly aligned with my star. Mercury is no good, so if it's not good, I am going to request not to speak. I'll just wait until next year to talk," Thaksin told reporters Sunday after returning to Bangkok from a trip to South Korea and China.

He added that Mercury moves slowly and will not steer clear of his star until next year.

Since taking office in 2001, Thaksin has shown hostility toward the media, and his critics accuse him of trying to restrict press freedoms by manipulating coverage, canceling TV and radio shows, and through media takeovers by his political and business allies.

Thaksin recently has come under heavy criticism by publisher Sondhi Limthongkul, who accuses the premier and the government of trying to muzzle a free press.

Sondhi alleged Friday that Thaksin's sister, Monthatip Kovitcharoenkul, had used a military airplane to fly guests to her birthday and housewarming party in northern Thailand.

Thaksin has not commented on the allegation.

I have a new political hero.
:lol:

Wow, now this is what I call a real politician! You're absolutely right... I wonder what would happen if our PM would bring this up as an excuse for mismanagement! :D

All in a day's work my fine feathered fiend. :lol:

I have many friends and relatives who share my ever so slightly warped sense of humour. Half the stuff I can't even post on this board owing to the kiddie brigade and the rules. ;)

Well, your honor, when the FBI files were stolen, I was in.........oh darn, the moon just entered the seventh house. I'll have to wait eleven years before I can answer any more questions. :roll:

Holy moley

Holy moley and holy cow.

Talk about a politician that I'd love to have Bush emulating, and along comes Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra.

If we could just come up with a plan - gee - An American President that didn't lie (you have to open your mouth to talk and can't lie if you don't). ;) lol ;)

I don't believe Bush knows HOW to tell the truth anymore.

Back