Small Unit Tactics

--
Boots

January 23rd, 2005  
Whispering Death

Topic: Small Unit Tactics

Does anyone have any good links for small unit tactics? I've gone through some stuff but google/yahoo has been sparse. The best thing I've turned up so far is a whole load of Marine Training Manuals hosted online in PDF format, god I love the freedom of information act.

The reason is because I'm the squad leader in a 6 man paintball team who play at Scenario games (500-3,000 man 24 hour games). All of us are military enthusiasts so we love to train for this stuff. So that's the kind of small unit tactics I'm looking for if anyone's got some good info for me I would be greatly apreciated.
January 23rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Let's move this to general chit chat for Paintball Small Unit tactics because they differ from real stuff though it does share some things in common.
January 23rd, 2005  
Whispering Death

Actually, not just for paintball, I'd enjoy any and all small unit tactics from any country that can be given to me. I love military research, it just makes it doubly fun that I get to actually use some of this research. I included the reason for my research so I could get some real small unit infantry tactics without all the machanised/airborne/combined arms information. I just want straight up infantry tactics.

If anyone has Field Manuals for U.S. army, Canadian army, or any other foreign army I'd especially love those.
--
Boots
January 23rd, 2005  
Marksman

i tried this few times,for airsoft team,and all i got was "LOCKED"
January 23rd, 2005  
EuroSpike

Topic: Re: Small Unit Tactics

You find small unit tactics from Squad leader, NCO and Platoon leader manuals/hand books. I guess internet is full of them.
January 23rd, 2005  
Whispering Death

Believe me, I've been looking. I need links!
January 23rd, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Try SWAT and Navy SEALs
January 24th, 2005  
RnderSafe

We will not discuss specific tactics on this board. Please see the forum rules about OPSEC. Thank you.