Small Riot almost started at the Miami Lakes Walmart over gas....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Around 5:30pm I was at the Walmart located at Miami Gardens and 57 ave getting gas and groceries. While waiting in the gas line some jackass jumped the line in his car and started filling up.

Well, it got ugly. Due to COC I can't describe the asshat to the full extent. Anyways the asshat was a man of color and a man of the ghetto. Miami Gardens is right next door to Miami Lakes.

Anyways.... He jumps out and starts filling up his beat up old car while his thirty kids get out also. The person that he jumped ahead of line was waiting there for a good ten minutes. He got out and of course yelled at the asshat. Oh, the guy waiting was white/hispanic. He said WTF... how can you do that. I've been waiting, etc.... Mr. Asshat went over and started pushing the Mr. Waiting. Asshat's kin also started getting involved. Other people gassing up came to the defense of Mr. Waiting and challenged Mr. Asshat to shut the **** up. Well, that's when it almost got ugly.

Mr. Asshat's friends pulled up from Walmart in their car and jumped out. But luckly a couple of County units were in the area so Mr. Asshat and his kin decided it wasn't worth it.

I was off duty and all I had on me was a Kel-tec .32.... best thing I could do is sit back, watch, and if I have to call 911 and then get involved. Luckly it did not get to that level.

Why was this happening? Because Walmart was the only one in the area that still had gas for $3.99 in the general area. I really feel that once gas hits the $4.50/$5.50 price by the end of this summer that there will be riots.

I can just sense that buzz in the air.... the S is going to HTF very soon.

That's why my family's rethinking a trip to North Carolina. Might want to keep it in Ohio, or maybe no farther than Kentucky.

I dunno about riots, but I'm sure that if petrol goes up much more there will be a lot more sporadic outbreaks of violence similar to that which you described here.

What many seem to be forgetting is the price of Diesel, all our food production and transport is tied to the cost of diesel, it is going to have a huge effect on the cost of living, and will be more pronounced among those who can afford it least.

dude... you're still getting 2 litres extra than us for those prices.

But that sucks hard about the riot. Our tankers have just gone on strike afaik, so it's probably going to start causing :cen: like that over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back