Slow loading forum (sometimes)

sunb!

Forum Barbecuer
Well I don't know if it is just me but sometimes the forum is incredibly slow loading, like this morning at 08:15 till 08:30. The forum takes ages to load and then it "crash" down for ten to fifteen minutes before it is okay again. This happens when posting a reply on a topic.

There weren't many users online either at the above mentioned time. This have happened to me like three or four times the past couple of weeks and the forum server doesn't reply if I change ISP to my secondary one either.

As well the "users online" feature at the botton of the index screen appears not to be well syncronized with the user profiles in the threads (the offline/online button). I have noticed this a few times.

Is it just me?

No, it's (unfortunately) not just you.. :?

There's been several "issues" with the web host lately, so we'll probably move over to a bigger and better server in November.. :)

The entire site has been down a couple of times the last 24hours by the way...

sunb! said:
Well I don't know if it is just me but sometimes the forum is incredibly slow loading, like this morning at 08:15 till 08:30. The forum takes ages to load and then it "crash" down for ten to fifteen minutes before it is okay again. This happens when posting a reply on a topic.

There weren't many users online either at the above mentioned time. This have happened to me like three or four times the past couple of weeks and the forum server doesn't reply if I change ISP to my secondary one either.

As well the "users online" feature at the botton of the index screen appears not to be well syncronized with the user profiles in the threads (the offline/online button). I have noticed this a few times.

Is it just me?
I had some trouble with it being slow at 2:00am last night.

sunb! said:

Is it just me?
I had some trouble with it being slow at 2:00am last night.

I've also had some trouble with the forum like this about 10 times. It just kinda slows down and sometimes it even just crashes.....It crashed last night on me. :?

Just got a mail from the web host, and they promosed that the problem should be fixed now.

Please post here again if you experience any more trouble with the forum, and I'll look into it..

We're getting a new server in November, so hopefully everything will be much better (and faster) then. :)

Back