nrfs.jpg

670x420afganistan1u.jpg

670x420vojska2vukelic.jpg

p1c48955c98.jpg

v71e93abcb5.jpg

p2d4f76ae3a.jpg

dekontaminacijavozilino.jpg

Last edited:
Is onehanded shooting while clearing a room something that is taught?
3,23 into the second vid you posted someone breaches through the window after the distraction device and fires of a shoot onehanded.

Some cool pics in here.. I recognize the AT weapon in the sixth pic from the bottom.
The paintjobs on the vehicles looks alot like the Finnish cam pattern.

All in all, cool stuff.
//KJ.

I see you guys adopted NATO spec really quick. Good seeing someone rock the FN 2000 bullpup. Had one and sold it.... good rifles just like my AUG and FN P90 better.

I have to say many of the former WARSAW Pact Nations and Break Away Republics of Yugoslavia are gearing up and starting to kick some major ass. I'm proud to have them as my allies and to have served with some of them. Slovenia included. May she stay strong, proud, and independent.

I see you guys adopted NATO spec really quick. Good seeing someone rock the FN 2000 bullpup. Had one and sold it.... good rifles just like my AUG and FN P90 better.

I have to say many of the former WARSAW Pact Nations and Break Away Republics of Yugoslavia are gearing up and starting to kick some major ass. I'm proud to have them as my allies and to have served with some of them. Slovenia included. May she stay strong, proud, and independent.

Did you participate in some exercise here? Cheers.

Great photos, Sndbx.

And I'm actually surprised to see the Elcan C79 sights on the machine guns.

Back