PHOTOS

July 15th, 2010  
Sndbx

July 15th, 2010  
Sndbx

--
July 15th, 2010  
KJ

Is onehanded shooting while clearing a room something that is taught?
3,23 into the second vid you posted someone breaches through the window after the distraction device and fires of a shoot onehanded.

Some cool pics in here.. I recognize the AT weapon in the sixth pic from the bottom.
The paintjobs on the vehicles looks alot like the Finnish cam pattern.

All in all, cool stuff.
//KJ.
January 12th, 2011  
Sndbx

January 12th, 2011  
Sndbx

October 17th, 2011  
Sndbx

October 22nd, 2011  
5.56X45mm

I see you guys adopted NATO spec really quick. Good seeing someone rock the FN 2000 bullpup. Had one and sold it.... good rifles just like my AUG and FN P90 better.

I have to say many of the former WARSAW Pact Nations and Break Away Republics of Yugoslavia are gearing up and starting to kick some major ass. I'm proud to have them as my allies and to have served with some of them. Slovenia included. May she stay strong, proud, and independent.
October 22nd, 2011  
Sndbx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
I see you guys adopted NATO spec really quick. Good seeing someone rock the FN 2000 bullpup. Had one and sold it.... good rifles just like my AUG and FN P90 better.

I have to say many of the former WARSAW Pact Nations and Break Away Republics of Yugoslavia are gearing up and starting to kick some major ass. I'm proud to have them as my allies and to have served with some of them. Slovenia included. May she stay strong, proud, and independent.
Did you participate in some exercise here? Cheers.
October 22nd, 2011  
Sndbx