slot machine

--

May 3rd, 2004  
tough_girl

Topic: slot machine

ok I'm sure this has already been asked. But I cant find any one who asked about it,... any way... why arent the slot machines working? Kinda ticking me off cause I want some milbucks to by my pic. , signature and rank!
May 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

The Dice Gamea and Slots arent active anymore because members were making way too much milbucks on them.
May 3rd, 2004  
Razor

On the topic of milbucks I keep geting this when I post.

Quote:
Your message has been entered successfully.
You have exceeded the alloted amount of posts and will not earn anything for your post

Click Here to view your message

Click Here to return to the forum
Now this would not be so odd if I did not get it on my first post of the day.
--
May 4th, 2004  
Darkmb101

According to Redleg, you can earn up to 100milbucks max per 24 hours not per day.
May 4th, 2004  
Mark Conley

aw its just the goofy way the clock works razor...when it says 24 hours it means 24 hours from your last post so if you posted say at midnight and exceeded your amount (100 dollars) then its 24 hours from then that it "unlocks"

I can burn out my allotted money in 10 minutes...and its just play the wait game.

Think of it this way 10 topics, and you are out of there 20 replys and you are out of there 24 hours from that last post you got bucks for.
May 4th, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
According to Redleg, you can earn up to 100milbucks max per 24 hours not per day.
Ok, that would be understandable.
Thanks.
May 4th, 2004  
tough_girl

that sucks
cuase I get on at around the same time every day.
May 4th, 2004  
Razor

Heh, I was on late last night (2300) so it ain't all that good for me.
May 4th, 2004  
tough_girl

I'm in FLorida so my time is 8:24 or 2024 lol I gotta get used to that military time!
May 4th, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tough_girl
I'm in FLorida so my time is 8:24 or 2024 lol I gotta get used to that military time!
My time is 1924 now.