Sleeping with the enemy

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
Politicians have lost their sack.

They have allowed big business campaign contributors to dictate policy, specifically in regards to dealing with China. In an effort to bag big profits from exploiting the cheap labour and abhorrent working conditions in the big red chicken they have dropped trou and grabbed ankle in regards to defending our nation against the clear and present danger poised by the beast from the east.

The latest proof they are to be viewed as an enemy and nothing less...

Unrestricted Warfare:
China's Master Plan to Destroy America

Softcover
ISBN: 0-9716807-2-8

By Colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui
Introduction by Al Santoli

As incredible as it may be to believe, three years before the Sept. 11 bombing of the World Trade Center a Chinese military manual titled Unrestricted Warfare touted such an attack – suggesting it would be difficult for the U.S. military to cope with.

Here is an excerpt from Unrestricted Warfare:

“Whether it be the intrusions of hackers, a major explosion at the World Trade Center, or a bombing attack by bin Laden, all of these greatly exceed the frequency bandwidths understood by the American military...”

Surprisingly, Osama bin Laden is mentioned frequently in this book.

Now NewsMax.com is making the CIA translation of this shocking book available to all Americans.

On Sept. 11, 2001, Americans and the world witnessed one of the most horrific acts ever to take place on American soil.

Our media and government were quick to declare the acts of that day as simply terrorism by a nationless group known as al-Qaeda.

In reading China’s military manual Unrestricted Warfare, you will learn that the events of Sept. 11 were not a random act perpetrated by independent agents.

Instead, Chinese military planners believe that terrorism is just one of the many tools at the hands of nations and their terrorist allies to wage total war against the United States.

You will be surprised to learn:

* The two PLA colonels who authored Unrestricted Warfare have been hailed as heroes in China since Sept. 11
* The Chinese state-run propaganda machine is cashing in on the terror attacks ... producing books, films and video games glorifying the strikes as a humbling blow against an arrogant nation.
* Chinese Communist Party officials are saying that President Jiang Zemin has obsessively and gleefully watched and re-watched pictures of the aircraft crashing into the World Trade Center.
* The CIA’s own translation agency reported that this book identifies the U.S. as China’s main enemy, and details how a weak nation can destroy America using unorthodox attacks – like the 9-11 attacks.
* China is preparing itself and encouraging others to engage the U.S. in total war. The book is chock full of plans and strategies, from using computers, to smuggling illegal immigrants, to manipulating the stock markets, to influencing the U.S. media, to using weapons of mass destruction – all to destroy America.

Recent press reports indicate that China has assisted and continues to assist militarily and economically the Taliban and al-Qaeda – even after Sept. 11.

The doctrine of total war outlined in Unrestricted Warfare clearly demonstrates that the People’s Republic of China is preparing to confront the United States and our allies by conducting “asymmetrical” or multidimensional attacks on almost every aspect of our social, economic and political life.

The media and Congress are keeping a lid on this book because of the implications of U.S.-China economic and trade relations.

But now you can bypass them by getting a copy yourself!

Here’s what others say about Unrestricted Warfare:

“You need to read Unrestricted Warfare because it reveals China’s game plan in its coming war with America.. ... China thinks it can destroy America by using these tactics.”

Adm. Thomas Moorer
Former Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff

“The 9-11 attacks may just be the beginning. Many terrorist nations and groups will try to imitate this operation … and China’s war book Unrestricted Warfare will be their text.”

Maj. Gen. John K. Singlaub
Former Chief of Staff,
US Forces Korea

“Unrestricted Warfare is evidence linking China to 9-11. It is also their plan for global operations against America.”

Wilson C. Lucom
Endwar.com
2. Chinese Missiles to Target U.S. Carriers

China plans to equip its new missiles with technology enabling them to target U.S. carriers and other warships in Asia, a Japanese newspaper reported.

The upgrade is part of preparations for a possible conflict over Taiwan, according to the Sankei Shimbun paper.

Citing unnamed military sources in Japan and Taiwan, the paper asserted that China was developing an infrared detection system for its Dongfeng-21 missiles to give them the ability to pinpoint warships.

The upgraded missiles "would discourage the United States or Japan from sending in their warships equipped with the Aegis technology designed to shoot down incoming missiles," the Web site DefenceTalk.com reported.

The Dongfeng has a range of about 1,350 miles.

China — which considers Taiwan part of its territory — has repeatedly threatened to launch an invasion of the island if it declares formal independence.
http://www.newsmax.com/ir.shtml?s=0

Demand accountability from your representatives!

Last edited:
The book you metion is writen by two Colonels. It's just a book about military theory like SEA POWER writen by Hahan. I never heared that it has something to do with the Chinese military planners.
By now i have never see any books, films and video games glorifying the strikes.
As i remember our goverment try her best to help the US, and most people sympathize the Americans.
Before the Iraq war , you said that saddam assist bin Laden, and today.....
The only counfry who assist bin is US, in the 1980s when Afghanistan fight against the Russians.(i also heard that you shipped the weapons to China ,and then we sent them to Afghanistan )
Every guys know Uncle Sam is the most powful country on the earth, and no country want to be you enermy.
So for America ,there is no enermy in the world , the enermy is in your mind.

Can someone remind me which country backed North Korea against South Korea, the US, and allied countries such as Australia?

Can someone remind me which country backed North Vietnam against South Vietnam, the US, and allied countries such as Australia?

Can someone remind me which country, already over-populated and powerful, ignored British requests to renegotiate the sovereignty of Hong Kong and re-took that city against that city's wishes?

Can someone remind me which country still incarcerates and punishes Catholics and their clergy of Catholic communities that make up less than 1 per cent of the population of that country begging the question why not leave such a small powerless community alone?

It is that same country that, governed by its own fears and ambitions, wearing the cloak of communism but in bed with capitalism, will, like other evil empires before it, be seduced by power and greed and ego, and want to dominate its region and possibly the world. Why should humanity's future be any different to human history. The writing is on the wall and there is a reason for Chinese military expansion. The only questions is will the next big one (WWIII) be with China or Islam? It is the chronological order that I am not sure?

Any real scenario I can see in this region right now starts with a Chinese invasion of Taiwan.

Taiwan backed by the US could very well make that a costly effort.

Spot on Padre.

And don't forget KJ, China does share a border with Russia, India, the Stans (Af, Turk, Uz...) and Iran... I can see a LOT of shite they can/are involved in.

Last edited:
Spot on Padre.

And don't forget KJ, China does share a border with Russia, India, the Stans (Af, Turk, Uz...) and Iran... I can see a LOT of shite they can/are involved in.

Pakistan alone could pose a problem. Already Islamic extremists are reportly working inside China (there is a small Muslim community)...

I've been telling people this for years.

"The Devil is coming and he has a made in China sticker on his ass!"

I and girl friend believe gold ,sir

I don't understand how allowing Catholics to worship in their way has anything to do with money... I don't see how supporting NK would bring money into China. If anything, NK is a drain on China because it's a one-way deal; China donates to NK, not the other way around. I do see, however, that China is intentionally hurting the world's interests by supporting NK and not using their influence to rein in NK.

KABUL, Afghanistan — Sophisticated new weapons, including Chinese anti-aircraft missiles as well as items made in Iran, are reaching Taliban forces in Afghanistan, according to government officials and other sources. Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates said during a visit to Kabul on June 4 that there was no evidence as yet that Tehran government officials are involved in shipping weapons to the country for use against U.S. and NATO forces.

He did not comment on the appearance in the country of Chinese anti-aircraft weapons, evidence of which was provided to The Washington Times.

A set of photographs was provided depicting Taliban insurgents showing off new supplies of Chinese-made HN-5 shoulder-fired missiles.

The weapons, similar in design to Russian Strela-2 missiles and in use with China’s People’s Liberation Army since the early 1990s, are limited in range, speed and altitude, but effective against helicopters and low-flying airplanes.

It is not clear who provided the missiles, since they have been in use for years as far away as Bolivia. Small numbers of them have been in Afghanistan at least since 2002 when U.S. forces discovered a hidden cache.

A Taliban “weapons expert” who provided photos of the latest missiles said the Taliban fighters were “elated” to have more of them, which they consider an important answer to U.S. air power.

He did not say how the weapons got to Kandahar province in southern Afghanistan, where a U.S. helicopter went down two weeks ago, killing seven soldiers.
The Taliban claimed to have shot down the Chinook, while NATO authorities have said only that they are investigating. An unidentified U.S. military official was quoted saying the chopper was brought down by a lucky shot from a rocket-propelled grenade.

Mr. Gates, appearing at a press conference in Kabul with President Hamid Karzai, said the Taliban had received shipments of Iranian weapons but that he had no evidence of government complicity.

“There have been indications over the past few months of weapons coming in from Iran,” he said. “We do not have any information about whether the government of Iran is supporting this, is behind it, or whether it’s smuggling, or exactly what’s behind it.”

He added that some of the weapons may have been supplied to criminals involved in Afghanistan’s booming drug trade.

Mr. Karzai was doubtful about official Tehran involvement, saying, “Iran and Afghanistan have never been as friendly as they are today.”

Mr. Gates did not identify the types of Iranian weapons found in Afghanistan, but NATO authorities recently announced the discovery of an armor-piercing roadside bomb in the capital.

The United States has long complained about the same kind of Iranian weapons being used against U.S. troops in Iraq.

Mr. Gates’ visit took place as Afghan civilians and Westerners working outside the military and NATO say expectations about what the U.S. and NATO can achieve here have plummeted.

“One of the problems is that the U.S. and its allies raised expectations so high when they came here,” said Rory Stewart, an author on Afghanistan and a former British diplomat in Iraq.

“By talking so much about democracy and propping up warlords without delivering serious progress, we have managed to discredit a lot of our basic notions in the eyes of the Afghans.”

Corruption in Mr. Karzai’s government is corroding faith in the alliance as well as in Afghan security forces, Afghans say. Many question how Western governments and their Afghan partners have managed to spend billions of dollars on development assistance with only limited results.

Saad Mohseni, the Afghan-Australian director of Moby Capital Partners, a leading private media group, said there is “a lot of confusion about what NATO is doing and will do in the future.”

“I mean, NATO is not a cohesive force. Some NATO troops refuse to fight at night; some NATO troops refuse to fight at all, and these caveats make it very difficult for NATO to have a consistent policy right across the country.”

A senior NATO source rejected that criticism, saying NATO forces apply appropriate force when and where necessary.

“The robustness of NATO’s fighting in the south of the country, where the British, Canadians and Americans are fighting, would be totally inappropriate in the north,” he said.
http://www.americasnewspaper.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&tier=4&id=364105753C4B4EC3AD4A79AC6532563F

This is complete and utter bull:cen:. Turn over all the items in your house and look at "Made In China" and think... think long and hard.

Funny, I just looked at all the electronics on my desk at work (clamp meters, light meters, calculators, PDA) not one was made in China :)

isn't it nice to know that we have created what China is today with our purchase of their goods....I just wonder if they will actually bite the hand that feeds....(in a matter of speaking)

Well, I just look around,my computer is DELL ,nestle cafe and coco cola i drink everyday. In the street thers fill with ford and buick,in the air there are boilings. Most of the youngers like nike t-shirt. I just want to say there also lots of made-in U.S around us and we really enjoy them.
China's today is not created by your guys purchases, it's by hardworking.Most workers in our country work 10 hours a day and 7 days a week, and their pay is only $100 per months or less.
Now in our country ,there are also millions of poors, and lots of problems we have to solve like poors, corruption, pollutions.......compare to beat you ,that's more practical for us.

Nike shoes sold in China are made in China. Coca-cola sold in China is made in China. Nescafe coffee sold in China is made in China. The Chinese government requires those products from Western countries to be made in China. This is all by design.

Why do the international company move their factories to China?
That's because the cheap labor and our goverment's favourable policy . They could reduce their cost by using Chinese labor;they could pollute the rivers without any punishment;they could pay far less tax than local comapny;and the most important thing is they could capture the market.
Why don't you know more about our country. Know more about your enemy , and you will defeat it.
my english is poor hope you get it

Wo zhi dao la. Wo ming bai zhong guo.
(I know.) (I understand China.)

How about you explain this...

A set of photographs was provided depicting Taliban insurgents showing off new supplies of Chinese-made HN-5 shoulder-fired missiles.
:)

Just because the workers dont get paid a bunch does not mean the government and corporate fat cats aren't making a boat load....

Can you post some links to the source for that Chen? Even if they're in Chinese I'd like to read 'em.

Back