SKYRIM

Yossarian's Counter Giant Warefare Manual:

Section IV Paragrah II States:

Go to White Run, go to the tower you kill your first girly dragon at, find a roaming giant, shoot with exactly one arrow, run into the tower, Giant cannot follow.

Use arrows or magic to take down your prey....

Cut off the giants toe????

Been playing through Skyrim a bit now, been thinking you can make for some interesting Battlefield maps out on the Tundra.

Agreed. With all the wide open areas in Skyrim, there's plenty of room for some epic BF maps. Even most of the cities would make for some good close quarters maps.

You can use the cities for rush mode. Simple, spawn a few tanks behind the blacksmith, put a mcom in the temple, and what the hell, make a riding a dragon one of the useable vehicles.

Just put down the Stormcloak insurrection, only got 5 more questlines to tackle! (The one plus of unemployment and waiting for interview callbacks)

I really love the backwards flying dragons after the latest patch, they're really amazing... :p

Yossarian's Guide to going with Option C when joining the Dark Brotherhood...

SPOILER ALERT.
All you have to do is after completeing the quest in Whinehelm invovling the young man wishing to summon the dark brotherhood in his abandoned home ( I won't ruin it from there).

Just sleep in a bed after recieving your "We Know" hand note, after that you will wake up in that mysterious abandoned shack in the marshes south southeast of Solitude north of Morthal that I discovered already while looking for nirnroot, and a how to get mauled by frostibite spiders...

Once you awake inside a lovely young lady will give you an ultimatium to kill one or all of the three people who are tied up behind you who owe the Brotherhood money or something like that.

Little did the Dark Brotherhood know, my particular character was a Imperial Legion Legate...And a werewolve at the time, and those convictions demanded I feed upon her.

After killing the Assassin sent to recruit you in the shack, a new ques will start called DESTROY THE DARK BROTHERHOOD!.

Which mainly involves working with the Legionary commander out of Dragon Bridge or whatever that little village is called which culminates in purging thier sancutary of all other assasin's in Skyrim.

That's how ya do it to the Brotherhood.​

:cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr-buV4tYOA"]Skyrim: The Dragonborn Comes - Female Cover by Malukah - YouTube[/ame]

hey guys want to know if skyrim runs on intel p4,2.93ghz, 1gb asus 210 silent card....
can anyone please help me with cd key..

Last edited:
Back