SKYRIM

I HATE my ISP, I just HATE them...

I moved flats 3 weeks ago, I my useless ISP still hasn't got my ADSL, TV or telephone activated yet. (8 days, my a$$) As Skyrim (and most of the other games I play) require internet access...no gaming.

Living in the burbs with no TV, no internet, no telephone, and no car...Welcome to Boredomville, Population 1.

Oh and while I am on this rant...STEAM'S OFFLINE MODE IS UTTER CRAP. It actually requires that you switch to offline mode BEFORE you are actually offline. So if you have a cut in your internet access you cannot play ANY Steam games, including those that are single player only. You actually need to be online first BEFORE you can play offline. What utter crap.

EA Origin system is crap too, but at least I can play BF3 campaign without being offline.

Mmarsh NOT happy. He needs is daily dose of virtual violence.

I finally got access to the SWTOR Beta next weekend. If I miss that its going to get ugly...Messing around with my STAR WARS is always a bad idea.

Shhhhhhhhh, be quiet! I'm trying to play Skyrim here now! Hehe... ;) :p :hide:

Well it's not so bad having no internet, just think a hundered years ago people had fun by chasing hoops down a dirt road for entertainment.

Last edited:
Make sure you save your dragon bones to craft master dragon armor, then we can post the files online and gift them to him for free!:p

To compensate for his lost play time.

I'm still rocking the steel plate armour with a few Orc and Dwemer bits and bobs for good measure, mostly because I've spent more of my time restoring Imperial order to the land...although I have stopped to end a dragon or two here and there.

I'm still rocking the steel plate armour with a few Orc and Dwemer bits and bobs for good measure, mostly because I've spent more of my time restoring Imperial order to the land...although I have stopped to end a dragon or two here and there.

Pfffft.... Imperial order. I assassinated the emperor. I figure AFTER I murder and rob everybody with the brotherhood and thieves guild I will consider restoring some order. :p

Pfffft.... Imperial order. I assassinated the emperor. I figure AFTER I murder and rob everybody with the brotherhood and thieves guild I will consider restoring some order. :p

I purged the sanctuary, took over almost all the enemy forts and when I retake the enemy strong hold for the empire, I will incenerate the Rebelious leader...

Who shockingly allows me to entire and snoop around his warriors hold while wearing my Imperial Legate uniform as I please... Dispite the troubles I have caused him and his rebellion.:p

Winterhold lies in ruins and Ulfric Stormcloak has taken his place in Sovngarde, while the Dovahkiin finally tracks down the world's nemesis.

Coming very close to the end of the main story. :D
...and had a *small* part in the defeat of the Stormcloaks just for kicks...

Winterhold lies in ruins and Ulfric Stormcloak has taken his place in Sovngarde, while the Dovahkiin finally tracks down the world's nemesis.

Coming very close to the end of the main story. :D
...and had a *small* part in the defeat of the Stormcloaks just for kicks...

I am a walking trophy of morality, I became a werewolf for the companions, and purged the dark brother hood from exsistance by feeding on every last member... heh heh How ironic when their leader thought she was the evil one when she had me trapped in that abandoned shack!

Ulfic is now a burnt out descrated corpse, accidentally murdered a civilian or to in the battle...but thats beside the point. Long live the empire!

Every town gaurd from White Run to Vegas discovered my little animalistic problem and wolf like properties, so I cured myself but even so Alena the Werewolf Huntress still fancies her self to my virtual bed since our honeymoon.:-D

Last edited:
If you are playing on the PC check this site out. www.skyrimnexus.com

The game went from looking like a console port to looking like the Witcher 2 at ultra settings. The texture packs make a huge diference, they replace 512kb textures with 2048 textures, the clothes and armor packs make a huge diference too.

There is also a mod to up the ram allocation from 2 gigs to 4 gigs, this gave me a nice performance boost.

The high-res images and the RAM mod really helps a lot.
Skyrim looks a lot better now. :smil:

Every town gaurd from White Run to Vegas discovered my little animalistic problem and wolf like properties, so I cured myself but even so Alena the Werewolf Huntress still fancies her self to my virtual bed since our honeymoon.:-D

At least I leave the poor animals alone......until I need soul gems filled...

Last edited:
This is how my player kills.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er7NNwoIwJ0"]Skyrim Mage Assassination - YouTube[/ame]
Her name is Candy McTits
Had it for a week and burnt over 40 hours.
I'm quitting mid-way. It's too distracting.

Here is some giant ownage.

e9VAGqVDopk

zbXM4cmt5OA

Back