Single vs. Relationship

FULLMETALJACKET

MilForum Bad Apple
I honestly cant tell which i enjoy more.

Single life is great:drunkb:

Relationship life is nice, always someone there:love:

Whatcha think?

Last edited:
ha. true, being in a relationship is all good, but single life is where it's at, which makes me wonder if i'll ever settle down. it's always nice to have someone to hold.

Single is better. Three marriages and a dozen Marines later...............single is better.

Yes, I do. And he's a big enough pain in the :cen: to double for a husband/boyfriend. :D

Last edited:
I hate people. I'm single, and loving it.

I know plenty of people in happy heterosexual (and homosexual) relationships, but for now I'll pass.

I'd be even happier if the hot ball player I have a crush on would ask me on a date already!!!! :mrgreen:

What would make me the MOST happy ever in the world would be if my exes would drop off the face of the earth...........

Oh believe me. I will parade that boy EVERYWHERE. He......is......HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad I'm just the crazy lady at Walgreens......*sigh* LOL

ha. i can totally see that. our walgreens ladies are NASTY and i always try to trick them with that, if we dont give you your receipt you get % bucks thing. one time she didnt and then sprinted back to the register and handed it to me i was like NO!!!!!

Yeah you get 5 bucks if we forget to give it to you. But I'm not nasty thank you. None of the ladies in the store I'm at are. Three of them have already gotten dates from some of the hotties that come in. Maybe I should set my sights a little lower than the hot to trot baseball player..............

Yeah apparently. One of my friends got stalked by a creepy guy, though. And another one had some guy leave his wife to be with her. Yeah. There's the perfect relationship.

And thank you. :)

dang. serious stuff going down in idaho.

but let me tell you, my town consists of three things.

Walgreens/Cvs(like at least 14) Mcdonalds(8ish) Chinese Restaurants(10ish)

Yeah, there's some silly shenanigans going on in town. I don't live in a town. I live on a ranch outside of town. :)

Back