Single vs. Relationship

Yep yep. Too many guys have that mentality, though. And a lot of girls. They don't want to date some guy that their friends will think is a geek or something. Personally looks don't really matter to me. Personality and sense of humor is where its at. If he happens to look good, great. If not, oh well. *shrug*

True, but then you're an insufferable moron to the rest of the world...

I'm too picky to go for anyone at my high school. Either they wouldn't look at me twice or I wouldn't date them...

So true, TOG. Confidence is a much bigger turn on than cockiness. There's a fine line between the two, and a lot of guys would do well to learn that. And yes, there are women that need to learn it, too. :)

I feel that having a partner is the only way to go, and the longer you have a partner the better the relationship becomes. I can't say that it applies to all, but the few singles (who have never had a serious partnership) that I know, my own age, are all somewhat sour self centred individuals leading lonely lives.

I've already been married three times. I think that's enough. I might change my mind someday, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Back