Single vs. Relationship

Catcher usually, but I was covering 1st the night I hurt my ankle. I've been playing softball/baseball/teeball since I was 5 soooooo........after 25 years I'd think I'm decent at least. ;)

What was this thread about anyways??? I forget........

Oh yeah. I done forgetted.

I'm single. Single is better. You can do whatever you want and there isn't anyone to answer to for it.

i agree, but i mean i really like this girl alot so it makes sense to date her, lus i just want to make her mine.. having a gf is nice to, bc theres always someone there at the end of the nght and someone to hold.

True. And I will admit that I miss that. But right now, for me at least, single is just better.

I hear ya. New facts up Btw. it's 1:03 here just bored and listening to music.

Sometimes I live my life in a relationship like im still single. lol. causes problems.

Yeah ya think? For some silly reason girlfriends and boyfriends don't like it when you act single......No clue why......:roll:

I just don't get why everyone is so eager to be in a relationship. Call me a bitter old hag if you want, but I really don't see the point. I'd rather be alone than EVER date again. All guys care about anymore is that she looks good. They don't want girls with real personalities, sense of humor, etc. They just want Barbie. Well guess what? I'm not Barbie. And neither are most women. Once guys get over their shallowness (which won't ever happen) I'll consider dating again. Or perhaps when I find that one in a zillion man who isn't like that........

Last edited:
meh, as a male, looks are important to us, but i would never date a really hot girl if her attitude was shiz. i like i a girl i can get along with and who makes me happy when im with them, also one that i cant stop thinking about.

I'm surrounded by a void. Either they're drop dead gorgeous and dumb as rocks (no) or they've got decent personalities and there are dogs who look better (no). I need to get out of here... how many months until that convention in Pittsburgh?

Back