Single vs. Relationship

Exactly. I hate Valentine's day, and I only trust the folks that I know will have my back when it's up against the wall- nine times out of nine it's the shooters, lifters, and riders I've worked with for a long time. My brother and all our friends, we're a tight crew and we'll go to bat for each other.

You gotta be kidding right?????

Single is the way to go....I don't answer to no one....do what I want when I want, and who I want with....no stress, no baggage, no worries...aahhhhh....lol....

p.s. am never getting married.....really...never. *wink*

plus... i'm getting to old for this s:cen:t ... one thing tours in iraq have taught me... life it to short... live hard, play hard, and take care of number 1..... now, granted, if you have children, you have to modify that as I have... but as far as "adults" are concerned..... i have no time for the BS

plus... i'm getting to old for this s:cen:t ... one thing tours in iraq have taught me... life it to short... live hard, play hard, and take care of number 1..... now, granted, if you have children, you have to modify that as I have... but as far as "adults" are concerned..... i have no time for the BS

You're totally correct...

It depends on who you're with.
Some people aren't worth ten minutes of your life. Others are worth a lot more.
Personally I've never really put up with BS and it's worked well.

well most of the girls seem to like *******s or over confident pricks in my town (and country for that matter). and since i'm not an ******* and dont have much confidence i'm pretty much screwed, but hey thats how life goes, i'll make the most of it single or not ;)

well most of the girls seem to like *******s or over confident pricks in my town (and country for that matter). and since i'm not an ******* and dont have much confidence i'm pretty much screwed, but hey thats how life goes, i'll make the most of it single or not ;)

Confidence is what makes a person attractive whether it's there physically or not...you need to feel good about yourself in order for the opposite sex to perceive you that way...if you reflect insecurity, then girls will definetly move on...."attitude" is everything...there can be fine looking people but if they lack confidence and insecurity, then they're not worth much...on the other hand if you have someone who dosen't have the most attractive appearance BUT, has a wonderful attitude, is positive, funny, smart, and upbeat....then heck you have it all....

Confidence is what makes a person attractive whether it's there physically or not...you need to feel good about yourself in order for the opposite sex to perceive you that way...if you reflect insecurity, then girls will definetly move on...."attitude" is everything...there can be fine looking people but if they lack confidence and insecurity, then they're not worth much...on the other hand if you have someone who dosen't have the most attractive appearance BUT, has a wonderful attitude, is positive, funny, smart, and upbeat....then heck you have it all....

yeah i know, but for some reason or the other, i cant chanche my attitude. i'm always the silent nice guy, and even if i try i cant "look" confident. maybe with getting older this will get better

yeah i know, but for some reason or the other, i cant chanche my attitude. i'm always the silent nice guy, and even if i try i cant "look" confident. maybe with getting older this will get better

quiet is good...it makes a person seem smart, lol....a guy who is over confident, is really bad too...it's like what the hell you jerk???? I've met guys who it's just about them, they talk bout themselves, and go on and on, bragging ...that's ****en annoying ...so quiet is not so bad..just make sure you make your move when you see a chick you like....lol..you wouldnt want to miss out on a cool opportunity,...:thumb:

quiet is good...it makes a person seem smart, lol....a guy who is over confident, is really bad too...it's like what the hell you jerk???? I've met guys who it's just about them, they talk bout themselves, and go on and on, bragging ...that's ****en annoying ...so quiet is not so bad..just make sure you make your move when you see a chick you like....lol..you wouldnt want to miss out on a cool opportunity,...:thumb:

hahaha yeah i'm working on it, its hard but i'm trying. but man i get really nervous when trying to talk to a pretty girl. have to work on my confidence or i'll wind up as a 40year old virgin, like that dude in that funny movie :p

hahaha yeah i'm working on it, its hard but i'm trying. but man i get really nervous when trying to talk to a pretty girl. have to work on my confidence or i'll wind up as a 40year old virgin, like that dude in that funny movie :p

Hahahhaahaha!!! let's hope that dosen't happend usually women make the 1st move when they like someone, but a guy needs to be ready to respond..... :) Don't worry you'll be fine.

Back