Simpson's Trivia

bllrby2104

I'm gonna start a Simpson trivia. Every so often I will post 2 questions about the Simpson's, Family Guy, and Futurama. For every right answer to the question, the person will be awarded with 5 milbucks. After every 100 question whoever has the most questions right will recieve an extra 50 milbucks(I will keep track). There is no entrance fee. It begins now:

1)In "The Day the Violence Died", how does old-time animator Chester J. Lampwick celebrate his court victory over Roger Meyers Jr.?(multiple choice(i'll post choices later if no one has gotten it right))
2)In "Lisa the Iconoclast", Springfield founding fathers risked life and limb by making dangerous river crossings, but were saved from what?(non-multiple coice)

1)In "The Day the Violence Died", how does old-time animator Chester J. Lampwick celebrate his court victory over Roger Meyers Jr.?(multiple choice(i'll post choices later if no one has gotten it right))

By having liver for dinner.

2)In "Lisa the Iconoclast", Springfield founding fathers risked life and limb by making dangerous river crossings, but were saved from what?(non-multiple coice)

By Jibaidia Springfield, the didnt cross bridges to save money.

Keep them coming

You got them both correct.

Dougal-2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) In "Last Exit to Springfield", where is the union representative who Mr. Burns is waiting for?(multiple choice)
4)In "so It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show", after his employees fool him on April fool's Day, what does the Sea Captin require them to do?(multiple choice)

bllrby2104 said:
3) In "Last Exit to Springfield", where is the union representative who Mr. Burns is waiting for?(multiple choice)
4)In "so It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show", after his employees fool him on April fool's Day, what does the Sea Captin require them to do?(multiple choice)

4: He makes them wear hair nets.

Wear hair nets.

At a hot dog stand

Trevor gets it "Wear hairnets".

Dougal-2
Trevor-1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3)In "Last Exit to Springfield", where is the union representative who Mr. Burns is waiting for?(multiple choice)
5)In "The Front", what does Homer do that reminds Bart and Lisa that they are ashamed of thier roots?(multiple choice)

3) a. He is standing right behind him.
b. He is visting a house of ill repute.
c. He is buried under a football field.
d. He is in Cleveland.

rotc is correct.

Dougal-2
Trevor-1
Rotc Boy-1
5)In "The Front", what does Homer do that reminds Bart and Lisa that they are ashamed of thier roots?(multiple choice)
6)In "Whacking Day", what is Jimbo Jones doing when it is annoced that he has won a moutain bike?(multiple choice)

5)a. He falls asleep and slobbers on his tie.
b. He yanks the rug out from under Kent Brockman.
c. He eats all the tiny corncobs at the buffet table.
d. He gets a toliet plunger stcuk on his head.
6)a. Stealing a school PA speaker.
b. Stealing a moutin bike.
c. Stealing the teacher's test answers.
d. Poking Martin Prince with a flyswater.

number 5 is incorrect, but rotc, you got nuber 6 correct.
Edit: My bad numder 5 is correct and number 6 is incorrect.

Dougal-2
Trevor-1
Rotc Boy-2
6)(same)
7)In "Lisa's Wedding", the future Homer wonders if Maggie will ever do what?(non-multiple choice)

Dougal gets number 7 correct.

Dougal-3
Trevor-1
Rotc Boy-2
6)(same)
8)In "Treehouse of Horror IV", when Homer is cut up by a demon in Hell, what does the demon plan to make with Homer's shoes and lips?(multiple choice)

Back