the Simpsons'

Is it out? I think its the worldwide release for July 25.

"I am so smart! I am so smart! S.M.R.A.. I mean S.M.A.R.T!" -Homer Simpson

Really?

It comes out here the 25th (Wednesday) in Europe. Thats got to be the first time an American movie was released in Europe FIRST.

"Simpson, Homer Simpson. He's the greatest man in history. From the, town of Springfield. He's about to hit a Chest Nut Tree....."

"Spider pig, spider pig, does what ever a spider pig does. Can he sing from a web? No he can't because he's a spider pig. Look out, here comes the spider pig."

Im goin later today. I cant wait!

:EDIT: I just came back from it. That was a great movie. Definitely go see it. And be sure to stay through the credits, there are a few fun things during them.

Last edited:
I saw this movie at 12AM Saturday, the first showing on the eastern coast. Not that I'm a huge fan or anything, a lot of my friends just happened to be going.

Very funny movie, definitely better than the Family Guy movie by a lot.

I dunno about all that Major. Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story was pretty damned funny. But this was a good movie. And yes, stay through the credits...Maggie says her first word!!!

I agree with Major. The Simpsons Movie was better than the Family Guy movie. There were parts of the Family Guy movie I didnt like very much. But The Simpsons Movie had me laughing all the way through.

Jsut seen it as well, and I really liked it.
Laughed hard many times through the movie.. :D
and as C/1LT Henderson sais; there's also a few "gems" hidden in the end-credits so be sure to stay through those as well...

Jsut seen it as well, and I really liked it.
Laughed hard many times through the movie.. :D
and as C/1LT Henderson sais; there's also a few "gems" hidden in the end-credits so be sure to stay through those as well...

Yep. one must definitely wait until the whole credit lines are gone.

Back