SilverPhoenix's Art

Am I good enough to sell my art for a low price?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Im not an artist so i cant really say anything. You want my opinion so here it is *dhun dhun dhun dhun dhun dhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun dhun dhun dhunnnnnnnnnnnnn* "how long you been doing this?"

Sorry to tell you this, but your work is... average. Your main problem is the background; its just too empty you need to fill up the white space until most of it is covered. The white over powers the picture, but thats about it.

I think if you keep your nose to the grindstone I think you can make something that will bring you money. The prints on the site could be sold at a low price, but you need to ask yourself what do people want hanging on their walls and then make that....GOOD LUCK

maybe you should try painting or charcoal.....ing. i'm not much of an artist, but i can do the very basic things.

Darkmb101 said:
Sorry to tell you this, but your work is... average. Your main problem is the background; its just too empty you need to fill up the white space until most of it is covered. The white over powers the picture, but thats about it.

Hmm, Thanks, I shall try to layout a different background next time. Though I do hate backgrounds because they seem to get all wrong even howmuch I try.

Rotty261 said:
I think if you keep your nose to the grindstone I think you can make something that will bring you money. The prints on the site could be sold at a low price, but you need to ask yourself what do people want hanging on their walls and then make that....GOOD LUCK

I will keep this in thought! Thanks! :D

They are nice, but am not sure if its for selling and even if you sell, have you wondered how much would you actually earn? Here is a little suggestion: You would earn much more money if you workfor some game making company. They always need people who are talented in drawing sketches mainly for characters in the game. Hope this helps and good luck.

Whaaaa........low price,listen if you try a little bit harder you can sell it on normal price...........good luck :lol: ;)

I won't use it as a source to provide my living for. Just some extra cash, though I have got inspired for other things today. :D

But still, I was just thinking to sell it for a low price.

If you want to make art then you shouldn't listen to anyone, but follow your own instincts.
my two cents.

Even artists need to learn more. Get trained and improve yourself, instinct ( I'd say talent ) is your fuel but no car drives without good tires baby.

Really good scetches! Not that i understand the "complaint" about the white background? Isnt it the scetch you should be looking at instead of the paper that has not been covered with anything? Might be just me but i dont see the reason for it.

AlexKall said:
Really good scetches! Not that i understand the "complaint" about the white background? Isnt it the scetch you should be looking at instead of the paper that has not been covered with anything? Might be just me but i dont see the reason for it.
Thats true.

I like them. Actually, the background for Horse Medicine is fine. You don't want a busy background for something that already has something. You could try black paper and chalk... or charcoal... just something that will make the sketch come out a little more... but dang girl, you good!

Horse Medicine is not one of my arts. It's a "advertisment" for one of my favourites that Lakota-Eyes has made. :?

It's one of my personal favourites and it's choosen as a "recent favourite"

The Devitations is my art. Look aty Deviation gallery for more. :D

SilverPhoenix said:
Horse Medicine is not one of my arts. It's a "advertisment" for one of my favourites that Lakota-Eyes has made. :?

It's one of my personal favourites and it's choosen as a "recent favourite"

The Devitations is my art. Look aty Deviation gallery for more. :D

ah ha! :D Good choice all the same. Plus, those comments could help anyway. I talked to my uncle about it and he said anytime you have something with a plain white background, but its an already busy piece, do all those things I told you lol.

Back