Silver Phoenix's Trivia

Tessa

Well, I thought for those who have joined this forum but don't know so much about vehicle's number or any other military things could use this Trivia.

I came up with that idea since I don't know much about those things in the other Trivia's. So I made this one and you can win MilBucks personally from me. :D

First question:

Wich year did England ban soccer and why?

If you are all worried over how much to get in MilBucks when winning the questions in this Trivia it will be 50 MilBucks.

The Lord Mayor of London saw fit to issue a proclamation forbidding football within the city due to the rumpus it usually caused. Infringement of this law meant imprisonment

And King Edward banned it in 1331.
Some sources says he feared his bowmen were spending too much time away from archery practice in preparation for war against France.

Hahahaha.. :D

Redleg why do you bother with trivia and what not you OWN the milbuck mint. It produces milbucks right into your wallet. I vote we institute a definite amount of currency currently being produced so Redleg can't embezzle all the milcurrency in the forum. :D

diplomatic_means said:
Redleg why do you bother with trivia and what not you OWN the milbuck mint. It produces milbucks right into your wallet. I vote we institute a definite amount of currency currently being produced so Redleg can't embezzle all the milcurrency in the forum. :D

I don't really bother with the trivia, and I have all the MilBukcs I can eat.. :D
But when I see you fumbling through the dark like this, I see it as my duty to lead you into the light again... :wink:

v_laika_01,1.jpg

This dog was one who would make history through the time. She gave her life for research and that dog was named Laika. What I now need to know is when she got sent up into the orbit around earth, when she died and why she died.

1 - When did she got sent up?
2 - When did she die?
3 - Why did she die?

Laika

1-She was sent out November 3rd,1957. Sent on the Sputnik II mission.
2-She died about a week later.
3-She died since there was no way to retrieve her from the space mission.

Ok.

Allright...they are wrong.
2-She died ten days after the launch.
3-she was put to sleep. the reason is that they had no safe re-entry meassures.

Back