Silkroad Online

JulesLee

Anyone play this (I searched silkroad but no result so.. )

www.silkroadonline.net
I think its fun XD
anyone play this? Its a free MMORPG and its fun. currently u play as chinese warrior.. they will release islam class and european class. its real fun!
I play on Aege server now.. 2 days and im enjoying it.

its not a game to buy? man because I doint like those online games.. I have seen runescape and it looked hideous... So I hope this one isnt like it though :)

MightyMacbeth said:
its not a game to buy? man because I doint like those online games.. I have seen runescape and it looked hideous... So I hope this one isnt like it though :)

There are many MMORPG games you can play online. You just have to find one that is right for you. World of Warcraft, Everquest, Everquest 2, and Final Fantasy are some of the more popular ones out there. I personally play Everquest. I gave Everquest 2 a shot for 6 months and didn't care for it too much. I have been playing Everquest for about 5 years now. I am getting bored with it so I have been considering World of Warcraft. But then again there is Vanguard: Saga of Heroes that will be coming out within the next year or two (I hope) so I may wait on that.

Best bet is to test drive some of the games. Many have some free downloadable trial issues you can play.

nope its free to download. free for life. no need to pay unless u want cash items (how they make money) its not like world of warcraft where you have to pay o__o

Marinerhodes, yes, but those games you mentioned, like WoW , and everquest, have cd's that you must buy right?
I used to play Guild Wars, is that concidered too?
Anyway, Everquest? man this game has got like what? 10 expanition packs each months coming out!??? I wanted to get this game, but it seemed too complicating, with its neverending new cd's coming out.. for what and why I cannot distinguish.. Worst thing is, you got to pay. Guildwars? THE easyest, and free.. :)
And oh, is "city of heroes" included? or was it city of vilians? sorry lol..

JulesLee, I do not have very much info on the games such as those really.. heh.. But looks like ur right..

Anyway, the problem with these games is that some are TOO "fantasy like" games.. Graphics of some arent really what I am looking for.. If The elder scrolls comes out with an online game... then that would be the greatest thing I have ever witnessed in my 18 yrs of living heh..

Back