signing into the DEP - Page 3




 
--
Boots
 
May 21st, 2006  
JSLQ
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ24
Yes, we lowly plebes are nothing more than cannon fodder, oh I so hope you will lower yourself to join us.


Your entire previous post was written just to "see" yourself "talk."

You are a pseudo intellectual of the highest order, and frankly, I find that sad and I really do feel sorry for you.

First off, I am not a 'psuedo intellectual', which would be a 'pseudointellectual' without a space anyway. I am a very well educated individual who deplores social classes. I realize the importance of classes as a cohesive necessity in a functioning society but I deplore the necessity of it (and thus, irony is created).

Secondly, in your summation from your extrapolation of my satirical diatribe of necessary evils in a society you inferred I meant ill of you or your position, which I do not. You somehow inferred that I meant you were nothing but cannon fodder... In all actuality, I was making a point that I intend to be as useless as cannon fodder (which is simply a declaration of being free 'according to philosophy').

And now Sir if you contend my declaration of freedom with words such as 'pretensions', I can only assume that your picture of the military is one of serfdom. My intentions are to serve my country in my full capacity, and I highly doubt I can achieve such a task if at every turn my intellectual capacity is being ostracized because it does not fit into some peoples heads about what the military is all about.
May 21st, 2006  
bulldogg
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSLQ
First off, I am not a 'psuedo intellectual', which would be a 'pseudointellectual' without a space anyway. I am a very well educated individual who deplores social classes. I realize the importance of classes as a cohesive necessity in a functioning society but I deplore the necessity of it (and thus, irony is created).

Secondly, in your summation from your extrapolation of my satirical diatribe of necessary evils in a society you inferred I meant ill of you or your position, which I do not. You somehow inferred that I meant you were nothing but cannon fodder... In all actuality, I was making a point that I intend to be as useless as cannon fodder (which is simply a declaration of being free 'according to philosophy').
You are on a forum populated with people that you have inadvertantly, according to you, insulted. If PJ hadn't seen that tripe first it would have been my name in the post under that crap.

Now, I am going to give you your second piece of advice since you failed to heed the first one. It would be extremely advisable for you to take a step back and think about who you are talking to. http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/member.php?u=4385
May 21st, 2006  
JSLQ
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
You are on a forum populated with people that you have inadvertantly, according to you, insulted. If PJ hadn't seen that tripe first it would have been my name in the post under that crap.

Now, I am going to give you your second piece of advice since you failed to heed the first one. It would be extremely advisable for you to take a step back and think about who you are talking to. http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/member.php?u=4385
I can see you weren't the brightest at Physics. Cause and effect my friend. If he was insulted because of his wrong interpretation that is something that needs to be ironed out, but not by some guy named Bull Dog.
--
Boots
May 21st, 2006  
bulldogg
 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSLQ
I can see you weren't the brightest at Physics. Cause and effect my friend. If he was insulted because of his wrong interpretation that is something that needs to be ironed out, but not by some guy named Bull Dog.
Listen kid, PJ is a friend and two things you better cotton to pretty damn quick is that, one, in the military you will get your teeth kicked in for running your mouth like you are in this forum and, two, you help your buddy and he helps you.

You run your mouth like a smart ass know it all and your buddies will straighten you out. As for insulting me, well, I find it funny that you are actually making Cabal seem humble and modest. My only regret is that if you make it in I won't be your drill sergeant but I take solace in the fact that I know from experience what happens to individuals like yourself.

BTW you don't have to quote me, when I say something I stick to it.
May 21st, 2006  
JSLQ
 
An internet tough guy eh.

Well, physical retaliation never cured anyone. Besides I thought you said you were out of the military in 95... That's a long time ago...
May 21st, 2006  
gigabrain
 
 
i know that i just got into this thread, but the army national guard garentuees you the job you were promised when you get out of BCT. If you join and go to RSP, you will still have the job you want, even after 4 or 6 months. My recruiter promised my battle buddy 19D and when he went to MEPS, written at the top of his contract was "MOS:19D Cavalry Scout." later at RSP orientation his paperwork said " 19D cavalry scout" and when he went to BCT 6 months later his paperwork still said "19D Cavalry scout." even though he had not gone to basic for 8 months after enlisting, he still got the job he was guarenteed. just something to think about.
May 21st, 2006  
PJ24
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSLQ
First off, I am not a 'psuedo intellectual', which would be a 'pseudointellectual' without a space anyway. I am a very well educated individual who deplores social classes.
Not so educated that you could finish up your degree though, eh? Yes, you are a pseudo <SPACE> intellectual.

Nothing you've said has insulted me, I'm just calling you out for being ridiculous.

Quote:
Secondly, in your summation from your extrapolation of my satirical diatribe of necessary. blah blah blah blah blah
LOL. Who "talks" like that in general conversation?

Intelligent you are not, my young friend. If you were, you wouldn't try so hard. You have a lot of maturing to do. The military can certainly help with that, but as it stands, your desire to prove your intelligence along with your pretentious attitude will be your downfall.

My advice to you, learn some humility and stop acting so silly. You are acting like a little boy that just got an A on a test. Hell, you haven't even graduated. lol

You have accomplished nothing to even be arrogant about.

Now, feel free to reply with some long, boring response about how smart you are and be certain to throw in as many polysyllabic words as possible. lol I'm pretty much done with ya.

- PJ (A graduate of a prestigious private university <yawn>)

Bulldogg, I don't think this little guy is worth much of an effort. He belongs in college with his lips planted firmly on the professor's fourth point.


May 21st, 2006  
RnderSafe
 
 
Thread locked - under review.