signing bonuses

rotc boy

Well, its almost the end of my junior year, and I'll be 18 on Aug 1st, which means I will be able to sign myself up for DEP, even though my parents won't.
However, money is a big concern in my house right now, both of our cars just broke down, and fixing them cost a lot of money. Plus, my dads might have cancer, we're waiting for the results, so money to pay for the hospital bills if he does would be of a big help.

I am definitely going into the Marines, my mind is dead set on that, so my question is: Whats the best way to go in and get more signing bonuses?
To go into DEP, or sign up just after I graduate and go straight to boot camp?

All help is appreciated

Well, its almost the end of my junior year, and I'll be 18 on Aug 1st, which means I will be able to sign myself up for DEP, even though my parents won't.
However, money is a big concern in my house right now, both of our cars just broke down, and fixing them cost a lot of money. Plus, my dads might have cancer, we're waiting for the results, so money to pay for the hospital bills if he does would be of a big help.

I am definitely going into the Marines, my mind is dead set on that, so my question is: Whats the best way to go in and get more signing bonuses?
To go into DEP, or sign up just after I graduate and go straight to boot camp?

All help is appreciated

Marine Corps isn't really known for it's intial entry bonuses. I'm not sure what the cap is for them, but I know it's much lower than the other services.

So, the bonus they offer now might not be around later, you may want to jump on it while you can.

Back